Stokke Xplory

21 questions from our users

Trish
Trish asked
Xplory V4

Is the 2013 model xplory stroller compatible with the new nuna pipa stokke car seat?

Alin C.
Alin C.asked
Xplory

Hi I got a stokke xplory chassis shaking.. How can I thigh it up?

Tugba C.
Tugba C.asked
Xplory

Hi I have the Stokke V5 pram and was looking at purchasing a carry cot - is the V6 carry cot compatible with the v5 xplory chassis?

jessica m.
jessica m.asked
Xplory

Does the Stokke xplory v4 fit a V3 seat and bassinet?

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Jessica,
Yes, the V3 Xplory Seat and Carry Cot will be compatible with the V4 Xplory chassis.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

yoel c.
yoel c.asked
Xplory

would any of the newer versions of the xplory seat fit on my v3 model?

Mary L.
Mary L.asked
Xplory V6

I just purchase Xplory v6, Just wonder whether the foot rest is adjustable and what is the maximum age that a child can fit in? 3 or 4 years old?

Kushla M.
Kushla M.

Hi Mary,
The footrest is adjustable, it has a little latch at the bottom of the footrest that allows it to be moved up and down. And weight is up to 15kgs for the seat. We still have ours and our little boy who is 2.5yrs olds is on the lower end of the percentile range. Hope that helps

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Mary,
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Stokke family!
The footrest on earlier model Xplory's (up to V5) is adjustable, as mentioned above. With the new improved V6 model, the footrest has been redesigned to make the stroller easier to use when folding the stroller and reversing the seat. This new footrest is fixed to the stroller seat, but the padding on the footrest can be adjusted offering extra comfort and better leg support for baby in comparison to earlier models.
For Australia, the Stokke Xplory is tested and approved for a maximum recommended load (with normal use) of 15kg, but in the US/Canada the exact same Xplory is actually tested and approved to be used up to 20kg.
We hope this information helps!
If you have any other questions about your new purchase, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team on 02 8863 2886.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

Lydia C.
Lydia C.asked
Xplory

Hi I have a v4 frame and am looking on buying a new carrycot, does the new carrycot fit that frame ? If not, do u know where still sells carry cots for that type of frame please?

jinyoung a.
jinyoung a.asked
Xplory

I want to buy stokke xplory 6 but consider buying second hand carry cot as carry cot would be used for short term . Is V5 version of carry cot fit in to xplory 6 as well?

Sergio M.
Sergio M.asked
Xplory V6

is it possible to use the bassinet in a jogging chasis? I dont want to buy 2 strollers. thanks!

Denija R.
Denija R.asked
Xplory V3

I’ve got the xplory v3 and Izi go modular car seat. From what I’ve read online they should fit together but it doesn’t seem to work... any ideas?

Elsha
Elsha

I think you may need the adapter for it. Have you try it?

Paul Adrianlou P
Paul Adrianlou Pasked
Xplory

Hello we just bought a used xplory pram, everything is good about it except that the middle chasis is wobbling, i think it needs replacement or whatever but cant find the right site to inquire about which one needs fixing?

Bambilaboo

Hello there. There are a few versions of the Xplory. However if you feel that there may be need to check the integrity of your Xplory I would definitely go to a Stokke authorised repairer. Please look up “Pramfix” or “Baby Second Heaven” they are experts with the Stokke strollers and will know upon inspection is anything is wrong.

Rumyana G
Rumyana Gasked

Hello,

I was wondering whether the new stoke xplory v6 is suitable with any other car sear apart from the izi go one? And if it is, please recommend brands and whether I need to buy special adapters ? thank you :)

Bambilaboo

Maxi cosi compatable only with adapters

Mah
Mahasked

Hi is the crusi seat fix on the xplory v1 the older model? Thanks

Unfortunately not V3 Xplory upwards

Priyanka Kakar Vig
Priyanka Kakar Vigasked
Xplory V4

Can you jog with the xplory?

Diana C
Diana C

Most definitely not. It does not do well on bumpy paths at all. Even a slow walk over a bumpy path is sometimes too much for baby. And if you decide to take the pram on grassed areas be ready for your child to be bouncing in the seat BIG time. We added lambskin to the seat to try to soften it more, but even then she bounces around heaps. Outside of that, if you are going to shopping centres etc, its an excellent pram.

nicies
niciesasked
Xplory V4

Why is it so hard to clip the carry cot onto the xplory base?

daisy

Do you have the correct carry cot clip?

Gina Vasked
Xplory V4

Hi, I'm wondering whether a hired bassinet will fit the Stokke Xplory (with the right adaptors), rather than having to buy the Stokke branded bassinet?

Hi Gina

I am not sure if the bassinet of other brand will fit. But the seat is compatible for newborns. It reclines almost straight like a bassinet and it comes with a newborn insert that goes inside the seat to provide extra support for newborns.
Sorry not sure about the hired bassinet.

Gina V

Thanks for that - good to know!!

Sandi l
Sandi l

Actually u can get adapters to fit the maxicosi car capsule

bee
beeasked
Xplory V4

if you buy the pram and the carry cot do you get one or 2 hoods?

Kate

We got one hood with it... then you just switch it between the two

Dan
Danasked
Xplory V1

Hey,we live near the beach and walk the dog there everyday. How does the Stokke Xplory travel on sand? Hard and soft?

DBhatt

Hi Dan, to be honest i have never tried it on the beach :( but I have taken it to parks & never had any issues.

daisy

If put in to 2 wheel mode it slides across the sand I used mine 2 weeks ago in barmouth

Melba mom to be
Melba mom to beasked
Xplory V1

Do newborns fit well in the seat and do their legs dangle out when they get a big bigger? Has anyone tried the carry cot or Footmuff and any recommendations on those?

Betty446
Betty446

I bought the carry cot to use for my newborn until he was 5 months old then switched him over to the seat. I'd recommend buying the carrycot as I don't think the seat is suitable for newborns. My baby was a winter baby (August) so I also bought the Stokke sleeping bag, which was great. However, by October, my baby was too hot/sweaty in it so I lined the carrycot with a cotton wrap. The seat has three different positions (angles). When your baby is bigger, the legs dangle down but the footrest is adjustable.

Mark5642
Mark5642asked
Xplory V1

How do we detach hood from car cradle & attach to the pram bassa net on stroller?

midnitelily
midnitelily

I am not sure what you mean by car cradle. But if you have the maxi cosi or peg perego travel seat/capsule you need to buy an adaptor to fix on the stokke stroller frame.

I don't think a hood from any car seat would fit in the stokke bassinet. unless you're referring to the stokke's own baby car seat. It wasn't released in australia when I had my baby, so I can't help. Sorry.

Get an answer from our members and Stokke representatives

Stokke Xplory