Stokke Xplory

• Ease of Packing & Storage
kra

kraSydney, NSW

The best pram

Best pram! I've been using it for 2 yrs and still looks brand new. Very sturdy and I just love how it looks. You can even use it as a high chair when you're dining out

Purchased in October 2017 at David Jones for A$1,200.00.

Safety
Kate

KateRedbank Plains

My favourite purchase ever!

I love this pram. It's the best thing I've bought for baby. Such smooth steering, baby is so comfy in it, and it's so different from all the other prams out there. I wouldn't be without it now. Absolutely love it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$599.00.

Safety
Queenslandermum

QueenslandermumNorth Queensland, QLD

Stokked with my Stokke

6 years ago my first bub won this pram in a national competition, I am now using for my 2nd child and even 6 years later it does not dissapoint. Still to this day I get compliments everywhere I go. The pram is lightweight, you can chop and change the textiles and my bub loves facing forward when she is alert and loves lying back and looking at me when she is on the tired side. I would never go back to any other stroller now that I have this one, and since receiving this pram I have bought many other products which also do not disspoint.

Purchased in November 2013.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Stokke Xplory compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

jessica m.

jessica m.asked

Xplory

Does the Stokke xplory v4 fit a V3 seat and bassinet?

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Jessica,
Yes, the V3 Xplory Seat and Carry Cot will be compatible with the V4 Xplory chassis.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

yoel c.

yoel c.asked

Xplory

would any of the newer versions of the xplory seat fit on my v3 model?

Mary L.

Mary L.asked

Xplory V6

I just purchase Xplory v6, Just wonder whether the foot rest is adjustable and what is the maximum age that a child can fit in? 3 or 4 years old?

Kushla M.
Kushla M.

Hi Mary,
The footrest is adjustable, it has a little latch at the bottom of the footrest that allows it to be moved up and down. And weight is up to 15kgs for the seat. We still have ours and our little boy who is 2.5yrs olds is on the lower end of the percentile range. Hope that helps

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Mary,
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Stokke family!
The footrest on earlier model Xplory's (up to V5) is adjustable, as mentioned above. With the new improved V6 model, the footrest has been redesigned to make the stroller easier to use when folding the stroller and reversing the seat. This new footrest is fixed to the stroller seat, but the padding on the footrest can be adjusted offering extra comfort and better leg support for baby in comparison to earlier models.
For Australia, the Stokke Xplory is tested and approved for a maximum recommended load (with normal use) of 15kg, but in the US/Canada the exact same Xplory is actually tested and approved to be used up to 20kg.
We hope this information helps!
If you have any other questions about your new purchase, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team on 02 8863 2886.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Stokke representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers