Stokke Xplory

Stokke Xplory (page 3 of 5)

V3, V4, V1, etc...
4.5 from 81 reviews · View Details

4.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
gymguy

gymguymelbourne

This pram is a joke...

PrahranM

PrahranMMelbourne

The best pram hands down!

Nellsy

Nellsysydney

The best pram by far

Simply Amazing!

Marga

Hey Johannes, I got them as presents but I guess you can visit the website for Strokke Xplory to find out the details. Hope you find it and enjoy it like we do :)

Thanks Marga! ^_^ will check it out.

Sth Melbourne Mum

Sth Melbourne MumSouth Melbourne

Love It!

Pi66y

Pi66y

Smooth sailing

Betty446

Betty446Sydney

More expensive compared to other strollers but worth the money

Eneri
Eneri

Thanks for the international warranty comment. We are thinking about buying it from US as well. How did you get in touch with Australian agent for Stokke? Do they have good customer service?

WoL6inew

WoL6inewSTRATHFIELD

Best item I have

I put a lot of thought into buying this with my first baby, who is now 8 months old. He absolutely loves it and doesn't mind sitting in it for hours at a time. Easy to maneuver, and the storage bag can hold more than you think. Folding it up was a bit of a hassle to begin with, but with lots of practice this becomes smoother as the mechanisms loosen up.

I had a problem with the seat sliding down accidentally so I returned this to Stokke and they fixed this with no questions asked. On a side note, the Choice consumer website have assessed this pram as being unsafe... So maybe check this out before purchasing. Otherwise, I love this pram and so does my baby.
Sits up high, easy to push
Pricey

dbleA

dbleAAU

Great Product

One of the best pram in the market.

It is very pricy compare to other brands but it works better. Very easy to use and has good handling. The finish quality is nice, great accessories and broad colour range.

The only thing that i dont like is it is a bit hard to fold but other than that it is great product
Design, handling, easy to use
Price, folding

eddie_lo1

eddie_lo1Gold Coast, Queensland

Great Pram

While this pram has a premium price, you get what you pay for.

The Stokke pram is designed and built solidly. The wheels run smoothly and true which make it a dream to push around. With many easily adjustable parts to the pram it is easy to use for anyone tall or short.

For those who are a bit extroverted, you do not see many of these prams around and because of the design it turns a lot of heads.

The only negative about the pram is that it is quite bulky.
Solid build, wheels run smoothly and true, adjustable to suit person pushing the pram
Fairly bulky, premium price tag

mooseandgooch

mooseandgoochMt Warren Park

Amazing pram and customer support!

midnitelilyAU

Amazing head-turner pram

Debbie32
Debbie32

i've seen demos of it on grass. what do you find difficult on grass. slippery?

midnitelily

It's not great on grass or sand. It depends on how even the ground is, I reckon. This is a great urban stroller.

J_M

J_MAU

You get what you pay for!!!

Charz52
Charz52
TC-L
TC-L

I bought the bump rider $139 from Metromum [link removed] for my V3 for my 4 y.o. daughter to use to stand on & she loves it.

Only pram to buy!

midnitelily

There's a toddler glider board for toddlers to ride while you push

Kingsfoil

KingsfoilSA, 5096

Fantastic! Our best buy so far!

candarchie

candarchieAU

HPort

HPortWA, 6164

Worth the price tag!

blueisthecolour

blueisthecolourAU

Prefect Pram that will grow with you baby to toddlerhood!

Just love the design and how my child sit pretty high up to enjoy communication and interaction with people (adults) around him.
It's sturdy, easy to use and the service from Stokke makes all worth the pricetag!
Sturdy, well-designed

So Far so good

We recently acquired the Stokke Xplory pram and have found it to be a very sturdy and reliable pram. We bought a cheaper brand when our first child was born but had ongoing problems with the tyres deflating, which was a real let down.

So far the Stokke is proving to be a good buy.
Nice sturdy design

Noora

NooraQLD, 4119

The BEST stroller ever

Great stroller, light weight, easy to carry it everywhere.
Our baby loves to sit in it because its high and he feels close to us
I recommend it to every one :)
It is an eye catcher :)
I love this pram and can't imagine my life without it!
Really amazing stroller and worth every cent.

jessica m.

jessica m.asked

Xplory

Does the Stokke xplory v4 fit a V3 seat and bassinet?

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Jessica,
Yes, the V3 Xplory Seat and Carry Cot will be compatible with the V4 Xplory chassis.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

yoel c.

yoel c.asked

Xplory

would any of the newer versions of the xplory seat fit on my v3 model?

Mary L.

Mary L.asked

Xplory V6

I just purchase Xplory v6, Just wonder whether the foot rest is adjustable and what is the maximum age that a child can fit in? 3 or 4 years old?

Kushla M.
Kushla M.

Hi Mary,
The footrest is adjustable, it has a little latch at the bottom of the footrest that allows it to be moved up and down. And weight is up to 15kgs for the seat. We still have ours and our little boy who is 2.5yrs olds is on the lower end of the percentile range. Hope that helps

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Mary,
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Stokke family!
The footrest on earlier model Xplory's (up to V5) is adjustable, as mentioned above. With the new improved V6 model, the footrest has been redesigned to make the stroller easier to use when folding the stroller and reversing the seat. This new footrest is fixed to the stroller seat, but the padding on the footrest can be adjusted offering extra comfort and better leg support for baby in comparison to earlier models.
For Australia, the Stokke Xplory is tested and approved for a maximum recommended load (with normal use) of 15kg, but in the US/Canada the exact same Xplory is actually tested and approved to be used up to 20kg.
We hope this information helps!
If you have any other questions about your new purchase, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team on 02 8863 2886.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Stokke representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers