Stokke Xplory

Stokke Xplory (page 4 of 5)

V3, V4, V1, etc...

• Suitable for Running Yes (3) · No (3)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Noora

NooraQLD, 4119

The BEST stroller ever

Great stroller, light weight, easy to carry it everywhere.
Our baby loves to sit in it because its high and he feels close to us
I recommend it to every one :)
It is an eye catcher :)
I love this pram and can't imagine my life without it!
Really amazing stroller and worth every cent.

Sletts

SlettsNSW, 2122

Adore it

This is now being used for my second child after being used constantly for over 3.5 years with my first child.
I love it, everything about it and wouldn't hesitate recommending it to anyone.
I love the height factor. My child is up nice and high to communicate with. Whilst tiny I an change their nappy in the pram on a change mat without bending down and without having to use shopping centre change tables. I love when in the seat it can be pushed up to cafe table height to use as a high chair.
Love how the back wheels fold in to use as a trolley up and down any stairs
I could go on forever
Everything.
Takes up large boot space

midnitelily
midnitelily

We have a Honda Jazz & the Stokke fits just nice. With minimal boot space for groceries.

Good

The Best Pram Ever!!

rodericb

rodericb

Find out how Stokke Xplory compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

I absolutely LOVE this pram! It manoeuvres very well, you can change it into several different positions with the child facing you or facing away from you AT A GREAT HEIGHT and it looks good.It even handles quite WELL on terrain. According to David Jones Stokke is a wonderful company to deal with as well. Once you buy this pram, you are sorted for age 0 to 4; you don't need to buy any additional stuff.
look, height, manoeuvrability, changeability.
It takes some time for the pram to get shipped from Europe to Australia, so make sure you order well on time.

Miss_T

Miss_TSydney, NSW

elisheva
elisheva

many people have said that you have to take off the foot-rest to disassemble, but I watched a stokke rep slip the foot-rest through the handle - don't have one myself, but I know this through research, hope it helps

hippocampus

hippocampusNSW, 2095

Loving it

Enjoying every moment with our pram and going for long walks with in 1-2 a day. Best parts for us compared with other prams we looked at:
- backward and forward looking seat is a great plus
- seat angle can be adjusted, so can put it down if our girl wants to sleep
- very easy to disassemble / fold up for car transport
- easily navigated through shops with one hand

Also bought the parasol, but found a large muslin attached to the top wih bulldog clips the more practical solution, so wouldn't recommend
Super versatile, Well build, extremely well thought through design
A bit heavy, bag a bit smallish (but still ok for us)

Ad

No regrets, but I am actually considering a travel stroller too since I don't want to lose my Stokke in plane transit or damage in a foreign country.
The height of the chair/bassinet is fantastic for interaction with my baby. It steers with one hand and is very sturdy, considering it's open style. The actual look of it is quite space age and be prepared to get admiring comments every day you take this out.
Cost. It is basically the Porsche of prams.

OK

I haven't yet experienced the Stokke Xplory, however am keen to find out more.

As a 5'11" (180cm) female with a severely damaged back who is considering pregnancy I was today advised by my physio that this is the pram for me as it will minimise bending, etc. While the price is somewhat scary I would imagine it's significantly less costly than ongoing medical intervention and a price worth paying to try and maintain a strong back!

I'd be interested to know just how much spare space there is for groceries, nappy bags, etc as there doesn't appear to be a great deal of storage space which would mean lugging around additional bags, etc and potentially mitigate the benefits from the height.

AndreaHayden
AndreaHayden

You can purchase a matching nappy bag that attaches to the bottom of the stroller! :) when you fold it up and put it in the boot the bags go in the stroller seat. (Im not strong at all! I find this pram very heavy though to lift into my boot.)

Terrible

This pram is terrible for the back , I suffered from siatica during pregnancy and I bought this pram with the idea to be carefull with my back.
Because of the weight I could not use it for a month after giving birth: too heavy to bring it in and out.
Moreover the material it is made of is a very poor quality,not made in norway for sure ....
The height
Heavy, difficult to fold,unstable,

Handyman

HandymanAU

Great stroller

Picked one up for the missua and it is a godsend. Cant fault it. Easy to pack away and light as.
looks
Expensive, but worth it

cracker

cracker

Good

NikkiW78

NikkiW78

I love this pram - can't wait for bub to be a little older so she can appreciate it as much as her dad and I do.
This pram is light, easy to push and as it is skinnier then most other prams on the market you often don't get caught bumping into things - it's amazing how much of a difference that makes. Also as bub is at eye/table level they don't always want or need to be on your lap as they can interact on their own just fine - I LOVE this pram.
Not a dislike however it doesn't cater for a 2nd child - but then not all prams do. Accessories are expensive (so is the pram) but you can get shipped from overseas which makes it more cost effective :)

Devonshire

Devonshire

OK

I've had the same problem recur 3x - screws in the base near rear wheels fall out. Each time the pram has been fixed and the third time when I asked for the clearly faulty part to be replaced they said this was a problem with earlier models and that they'd replaced the screws with longer screws this time but would not replace the part until it happened again (if it does). Fingers crossed it didn't as the repair process is a pain - have to be without pram for several days and drop it off and pick it up at Mascot. Pram's great as long as you don't get a faulty one.
Interaction with Child