Stokke Xplory

Stokke Xplory (page 5 of 5)

V3, V4, V1, etc...
4.5 from 81 reviews · View Details

4.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

love it I bought it for my second baby .Would highly recommend it .The only problem is that everyone stops me in the street or where ever admiring the pram especially men as the love the modern design.The umbrella accessory that is an extra purchase is fantastic.All you need is a decent size boot.My daughter couldn,t be happy as she is high up away from the ground an can watch me and everything thats going on around her love it has great resale value
Baby is way above ground so they can always interact with you .Great for eating out as it can be the same height as a highchair.
its a little bulky in the boot

jessica m.

jessica m.asked

Xplory

Does the Stokke xplory v4 fit a V3 seat and bassinet?

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Jessica,
Yes, the V3 Xplory Seat and Carry Cot will be compatible with the V4 Xplory chassis.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

yoel c.

yoel c.asked

Xplory

would any of the newer versions of the xplory seat fit on my v3 model?

Mary L.

Mary L.asked

Xplory V6

I just purchase Xplory v6, Just wonder whether the foot rest is adjustable and what is the maximum age that a child can fit in? 3 or 4 years old?

Kushla M.
Kushla M.

Hi Mary,
The footrest is adjustable, it has a little latch at the bottom of the footrest that allows it to be moved up and down. And weight is up to 15kgs for the seat. We still have ours and our little boy who is 2.5yrs olds is on the lower end of the percentile range. Hope that helps

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Mary,
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Stokke family!
The footrest on earlier model Xplory's (up to V5) is adjustable, as mentioned above. With the new improved V6 model, the footrest has been redesigned to make the stroller easier to use when folding the stroller and reversing the seat. This new footrest is fixed to the stroller seat, but the padding on the footrest can be adjusted offering extra comfort and better leg support for baby in comparison to earlier models.
For Australia, the Stokke Xplory is tested and approved for a maximum recommended load (with normal use) of 15kg, but in the US/Canada the exact same Xplory is actually tested and approved to be used up to 20kg.
We hope this information helps!
If you have any other questions about your new purchase, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team on 02 8863 2886.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Stokke representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers