Stone Benchtop Cleaner Quartz Refresh

Stone Benchtop Cleaner Quartz Refresh

See the Best All Purpose Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stone Benchtop Cleaner Quartz Refresh? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Smell

Excellent product

Amazing result and returned our benchtop to the original condition and was easy to apply.
Will advise other people to use this product as it works as advertised.
Agai, thanks a lot

Purchased in May 2021 for $489.00.

Smell

JSSydney
JSSydneySydney, NSW

Highly Recommend - Totally does what it say it does ... WOW

Purchased in March 2021 for $475.00.

This products works! Amazing!

Purchased in January 2021.

Fiona
FionaPerth, WA

Rubbish and false advertising

After reading about this product i purchased the sample pack, expecting to get a bottle as shown/advertised. I received a quarter of a teaspoon of powder and a tablespoon of cream...$40.00.. the instructions stated mix together until turns blue.. it did not turn blue probably due to lack of enough product, applied to bench for 24 hours and did nothing. do not be fooled like me. this is a scam.

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Stone Benchtop Cleaner Quartz Refresh compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Cuz
CuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not work!

Followed the directions as per bottle and after 24 hours there was no change of colour to the UV damaged stone. Which they guaranteed me it would work. After emailing them several times about this, customer support finally got back to me and said the product did work and would not refund me the money. Which left me more confused, as the product didn’t do anything to the stone!

Purchased for $40.00.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Amazing product that removes discoloration from stone benchtop

I was worried about the discolouration of on our stone benchtop due to the residue from the air humidifier put on top of our benchtop. It has left a square mark on the benchtop. Have used other cleaners but the discoloration didnt disappear. I'm very glad i found this product, it has absolutely removed the square mark discoloration from our benchtop. Would highly recommend this product. This product deserves a credit.

Purchased in September 2020.

Ming
MingSydney, NSW

Great cleaner for discoloured kitchen stone bench

Tried a sample initially on a small part of my kitchen benchtop and was pleasantly surprised. The test area came out sparkling white after 24 hours. Bought the standard size cleaner to do the rest of the bench. Very good product, highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2020.

laura
lauraSydney, NSW

This worked wonders!

Used on badly stained laundry bench - it looks new. Saved a small fortune on replacing the stone. Was easy to do. Well worth it. Next up badly stained bathroom vanity and kitchen bench.

Purchased in June 2020.

Finally a product that does what it claims

After 15 years with a discoloured caesarstone bench top.
All the advice I could obtain was that only a new bench top would solve the problem.
Wrong I came across an outstanding product made in Australia that saved me thousands of $$$$$
That product was Diamond Quartz Refresh