3.9

4.3
4.5

Mike D
Mike DSydney, NSW

Great result, couldn’t be happier

We had Had a great experience on our bluestone pavers for cleaning and sealing. Removed all the mould and seal looks amazing
Paloma G.
Paloma G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Bathroom Polish

Utilized this company for some marble bathroom polishing. Very impressed with price point and results. The guys were very thorough and recommended different finishes. Well oiled machine from start to finish
Pat U.
Pat U.

Outstanding results on travertine

Great finish to my travertine floor. The polish was immaculate
Johnny
Johnny2 posts

Exceptional Restoration of Travertine Pavers

I recently engaged Stonemaster to deep clean my travertine pavers, and I am thrilled with the outstanding results. The team efficiently and effectively removed mold and algae build-up, transforming the surface to look like new. Their attention to detail, use of high-quality cleaning agents, and commitment to punctuality impressed me throughout the process. Stonemaster's professionalism and expertise make them a top choice for anyone seeking exceptional stone cleaning and restoration services. I highly recommend their services for a reliable and remarkable transformation of outdoor spaces. Thank you, Stonemaster, for the fantastic job!
Lenny
Lenny2 posts

Amazing limestone work

We had some issues with our outdoor sandstone so called Stonemaster to clean and seal it to remove mould and it came up pretty much new
Randall O.
Randall O.2 posts

We were going to replace it but thought polishing may work and it did

We recently used this company for benchtop polishing and the results were beyond our wildest dreams.
Unprofessional
UnprofessionalHunter Region, NSW

Farida
FaridaSydney, NSW3 posts

Great job on my travertine and sandstoner

Lovely finish on my pavers, guys were exceptional. Daniel and the team in the office made our office common area shine
Lenny G.
Lenny G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great job on my travertine pavers

Amazing work from
This crew. The team in reservations were easy to deal
With and the job was great and good value. Bout 200 cheaper
Lex H.
Lex H.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect result on my sandstone pavers

These guys were awesome.
From
Booking proecedure to the actual job. 5!star service
Zenin H.
Zenin H.2 posts

Professional Stone Care and Sealing Company

We hired these guys to look after our floors and they did a great job stripping, cleaning and sealing our floors, highly recommended!
Ossie Deegs
Ossie DeegsSydney, NSW4 posts

Amazing work on my terazzo floor at our shop

Employed these guys with the refurb of our terazzo at our new new shop. Great work from booking to completion of the job.
Timothy O.
Timothy O.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing results Terracotta Floor WOW!!!

I recently had Daniel from StoneMaster come out to restore my terracotta floor and it was absolutely phenomenal. I was at my wits end with the condition of the floor and was considering having it removed and replaced. However, after Daniel cleaned and sealed it, the floor looked brand new! I couldn't be happier with the results. The process was quick and painless, and Daniel was extremely professional throughout.
Ace M.
Ace M.New South Wales3 posts

Scott
Scott10 posts

Extremely unprofessional, unreliable with no integrity

My dealings with this group was extremely disappointing.

On 3 separate occasions they failed to attend their scheduled appointments with less than a few hours notice.

They exceeded there original quote by three times that originally listed and withdraw the money from our account without permission.

The Management and Staff are extremely unprofessional, rude and dishonest. I was continually lied to by a Manger named Pieter and staff member named Owen.

You will be extremely disappointed and sorry if you use this business.