Store DJ
Brand Manager for Store DJ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (11)
Leonardo Silva
Leonardo SilvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I have purchase multiple times in this store. Even the after sales service is excellent. It is a pleasure speaking with any of the people I have spoken with in fortitude valley store.

GreenAsJade
GreenAsJadeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking inventory tracking and communication system lets them down

The initial shopping experience was good. Prices competitive, clear indication of in stock or not.

The problems start after you order. They source parts of your order from different stores, and the inventory system is broken. Stuff that should have been in stock is not. You get emails telling you that your order is complete, when in fact they shipped one piece of it from one site only. No communication about out of stock items, despite the web site saying they will. And the online "order status" page is a joke - good luck if you can make sense of it. Maybe order one thing from here, but never many.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nick M
Nick MSydney, NSW

Don’t buy “in store” stock online if to collect the same day as the chances are you will not

Poor service. Online store gives impression that “in store” stock is accessible when apparently it’s somewhere that is too slow to access within a day or two. Your purchase is unlikely to be available for pickup the same day. When I phoned I was told that even just registering an online purchase is likely to take at least 24 hours.

Andrew R
Andrew R

Great website

I get everything I need from the Store DJ website and they also have the best prices. Even if they don't, they have price match so I know they will match anyone else - and if I need help I can just call them or go into one of their stores.

Frodo Baggins
Frodo Baggins

Excellent Service

Item was on back order for over a month due to supply issues but Store DJ was great with communication and keeping me well informed which allowed peace of mind. Product was promptly shipped when it became available and was delivered the next day. Could not have gone any smoother.

JAG001
JAG001

Great online experience!

I purchased a new keyboard controller from Store DJ who were excellent with correspondence, shipping timeframes and ensuring I was kept across all aspects of any shipping delays etc. Compared to purchasing from one of their competitors this was a dream transaction and a great example of well prepared and resourced online shopping experience.

Eppicurt
Eppicurt

Excellent customer service, pricing, and dispatch time

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Rayzorbak
RayzorbakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not be happier.

I have purchased two products through the online store (an Audio Interface and Studio monitor speakers) and both arrived on the second day, well packaged with email updates on the delivery status.
I'm only 45 mins from the store, so I imagine that helps with delivery.. but either way it's great to get what you ordered in a timely manner with no hassle.
Thanks Guys

AlfredO
AlfredOPerth, WA

Great prices, fantastic service and quick shipment.

I bought the Alesis MI Active 330 USB monitors on sale. The process of online and telephone enquiry was easy and satisfactory. The product was delivered and performs as expected. The online shopping experience is consistently excellent because my prior experience when I bought my Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro was equally excellent.

DJCitySKYTECRubbish
DJCitySKYTECRubbish

StoreDJ (and Manny's) do not have stock advertised when they have sales and are rude to customers.

Their website navigation system for browsing is awful, as you must constantly keep pushing a button that states 'Show More Products' in the selected category. Unless you know the exact item you are looking for, which you can find easily. The range was fine except for the fact that they did not have the stock they stated they did, so I could not purchase an item that was 'in stock' as stated on the website. Also the prices of some items changed when their sale was supposedly still going. When I spoke to someone there, they gave excuses, so I decided to go to another store who will price matched the items.

Excellent customer service

I needed help making my purchase, and Paul from Perth was so helpful on the phone, explaining to me the different options, and helping me get exactly what I needed within the budget, for the purpose I specified.

Truman York
Truman YorkHobart, TAS

Very quick service

Ordered a Yamaha BMS 10A adaptor online on Friday and found the website easy to use and navigate. Received item the following Wednesday by StarTrack Express. Very quick and efficient which is just how you like things done!

Desmond Last
Desmond LastSydney, NSW

I felt as if my $1500 meant nothing to them. Customers do not grow on trees.

I wanted an Akai MPC Live - a $1500 purchase. I went to the DJ Store shop on Parramatta road and after a demo was told that 'they did not know when stock would arrive and there are none in the Country'. I left my details. Nobody followed me up. Now several months later they still do not have stock. I also want the New Pioneer DDJ 200. On their website no information is given on when you will get one if you place an order. I cannot believe how 'random' this company is. It is as if they do not want our business.

Anthony TK
Anthony TKRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Store DJ Service

I bought a Traktor 2 Controller and software from Store DJ. I was a bit nervous considering I had only just started DJing, but the guys in Store DJ were really helpful and sorted me out. Thanks heaps Store DJ, you guys rock!!!!

Roger