Store DJ

Store DJ (page 2 of 2)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

First time online order...

And everything ran smoothly. Had the option of free shipping for my Audio Tecnica ATH M50X headphones but really wanted them quick, so I opted for express. I received the limited edition headphones brand new within a couple of days (to Brisbane). I would shop here again!

3 months and still waiting.

Purchased a Synthesizer online, they told me they'll have it in 10 days. 3 months later I'm still waiting to receive it. The staff are friendly and helpful though and are keeping me up to date. If purchasing any boutique musical hardware or instruments from here you're better off ordering direct from an oversees supplier that has stock. Store DJ is just a third party supplier that rely on another company to import their products.

Great after sales service

I was initially unhappy with this store after calling them to ensure a certain item was in stock only to drive across town to be then told that there had been a mix up and the item wasn't available.

Thankfully the store manager got in touch with me after I emailed the customer support team and I have been more than happy with how they have tried to make it up to me and retain me as a happy customer.

Great Customer service

I bought a camera microphone from here but it did not come with an included cable (manufacturer's fault). Since it was over the Christmas period, businesses would be closed so the staff at Store DJ offered to give me an essentially identical standalone cable to replace the one that was absent in the packaging. Great service to get a problem solved in a timely manner!

a little disappointed

one month ago I want to buy an earphone from the internet store of this company, i paid 300 dollar ,but after 10 days. I did not get anything, so I emailed them. after 1-2 two days ,they called me back and told me the item no in stock. I should wait another 2 weeks can get it. They promise they could do it. so i wait another 17 days ,but I also get nothing respond from the company. so I again write an email to ask them where is my earphone?Then they told me sorry they cannot get it from factory anymore. In the end,they refund my money. Their attItude is always good , but I feel a little disappointed.

Great Service Recovery

After one minor incident during a product enquiry, the manager got back to me the very next day to sort out my issue. Also I received a call from the main office to offer the apologies which I appreciated.

Thanks guys for sorting it out.

Keep up the good work!

Bad customer service

Waited 20 minutes to be served. Finally approached a consultant sitting behind the desk on his computer on which he replied,' we'll be with you in a minute.' Minutes went by unnoticed by sales staff. When wife and I approached the same guy, he called out to another sales consultant who already were more busier. This sales consultant finally helped us to find the right product and the cashier did not show much gratitude either. Bad service. Bad attitudes. Great products. Such a shame

The best shopping experience I have ever had in Australia. Period.

Ordered Yesterday 22/09/15 at 3pm. Received today 11am. Stock came from Sydney warehouse. Asked a question before I ordered and got immediate reply, very well explained and helped me beyond all expectations with very important information. I sent back a reply and again got a welcoming message. And get that, 4pm I got an email saying my item was shipped, a few minuted later tracking. Wow. Now you would think, that the price would have been higher since they are an Authorised resseler. Remember all Australian shoppers, buying from an Authorised Seller is very important if you want to get manufacturers warranty. Plus the only way you are going to get good price from Authorised sellers, is if we support them. I have learned 2 lessons just in the last 2 months, I bought a JBL synchros s700 from a unauthorised reseller 2 weeks ago, there was a small problem with the right headband and find out the hard way running around for warranty and repairs calling around and waited a 2 weeks to get refund, I won't mention name, they might sue me or something. Before that I bought a tablet, case and screen protector from gearbest, it took them 3 weeks to process, I paid immediately, it took 2 months to arrive, the screen protector was crushed and as if it was cut with a chainsaw, and there was no case, and they kept insisting there was a case inside, and they even declared on the custom without case, but at their end someone recorded that case was in there without checking, they wanted to send photos of my missing case, and damaged screen protector, after 15 emails still no resolution.
Anyway, I'm a very happy returning customer, 15 years ago I purchased a Pioneer cdj3000mk3, demon dns2500, Stanton str8150, numark fx5000 and other stuffs, I am just happy to be reminded of genuine real customer service. Very grateful.
Vyas

Great service, returning customer.

These guys are great. Fantastic prices, service and postage. I no longer purchase from my local music store because Store DJ offers everything at a lower cost. Shipping is usually express and delivered to your door by a great courier service who always knock, not just leave a note in your letter box. The tech support team are friendly and helpful, and always respond to your emails quickly. Returning customer. I look forward to receiving my new mixing desk from you. Thanks!

Excellent customer service

Purchased a keyboard via the Store DJ online store as a Christmas present for my son. Unfortunately the keyboard had issues so long story short, Store DJ arranged for it to be picked up, replaced and sent back. A great touch was that they included a little gift for the inconvenience. I cannot recall any business ever looking after us like that, so congratulations to all at Store DJ.
Professional, great service and after sales service as well

Incredibly good service

I ordered a pair of headphones online from Store DJ on a Thursday afternoon and they arrived on Monday morning. As they have shops in most capital cities, they were able to deliver the item to Adelaide from their closest store in Melbourne.

Their selling price was the best available, plus on top of that they provided free shipping as the order was less than 20 kgs. This wasn't your average post either, it was couriered by Star Track Express and I was very pleased it arrived within 3 working days.

They provided exactly what I ordered in perfect brand new condition and they work great. Plus they offer post sale support if the item has problems and provide all the details required to utilise this if needed.

Could not have been more impressed with this shopping experience!
Best price of any online shop, item in stock, quick delivery, free shipping through reputable courier