Storksak Jamie

Storksak Jamie

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vandyck

Vandyck

Good

There are limited bags that can be carried by men and women so this bag is good for that reason.
I like the durability of leather in a handbag. My husband will carry it. The size is good. Not too big and easy to carry.
The cost.
I'm a bit concerned that it will be too narrow and deep but I will see after more use.

viaticus

viaticus

This is the only nappy bag that my husband loves to carry. People were surprised when we told them that this is a nappy bag. It can fit quite a lot of baby stuff, and it also came with a padded changing mat, which is very handy. Its dual side zip pockets which are thermo-insulated keep the fluid warm for 4 hours.
My husband actually use this bag for daily use, it doesn't look like a nappy bag at all. It can fit his netbook as well
It's a bit expensive, but we bought it when it was on sale.

OK