Storksak Sofia

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely beautiful quality

Beautiful soft leather with polished brass fittings and gold zips, and all the pouches and side pickets , bottle holder and dummy pockets you'll ever need! Absolutely stunning quality bag that fits everything and has little hooks and clips to gold into toys and all mum and baby essentials. Highly recommend as a gift for expectant mums

Great nappy bag

Love this bag so much! Very stylish, I get lots of comments about it- most people are surprised its a nappy bag. Very functional, I love an organised bag (of any sort) so this was perfect for me. Plenty of inner and outer pockets that seem to be just the perfect sizes. I put my purse and phone in the outside, end pockets so very easy to get to (they close by magnets). Everything fits and has a place. Change mat and bottle carrier are very handy. I bought the Storksak pram clip things so you can easily clip it onto the front of the pram. The tan leather does get a bit dirty, and dark clothing colours (esp jeans) can rub off into the bag. However, it does clean quite well with a leather cleaner.
Could not recommend this any higher!!

Love it!

Absolutely love this nappy bag. Excellent quality and looks amazing. I get comments everywhere about it, many people think its just a handbag which is one of the things I like about it. Storage is fantastic, lots of different compartments which means that everything is organised and easy to find. I've never had such a tidy bag before!
Everything
Is expensive, but if you can afford it, it's so worth it

I have been using this bag for 20 months, and whilst I still love it, it definitely shows that it has been use. It has faded immensely, which I am a little disappointed with. Not sure if this is due to my care of the bag, or if it's a natural thing, but either way, with the money I spent on it, I was hoping it would hold up a little better.

Fantastic Nappy Bag!

Best nappy bag ever. Extremely high quality leather, excellent design. The inside pockets are fantastic with a range of sizes - 2 x pockets big enough to put changes of clothes in for baby, 4 x smaller pockets for phone, etc, 1 x more large pocket. The main compartment is an excellent size with no annoying petition to clog it up. The combination of the large main compartment surrounded by pockets allows excellent functionality. Using MCNs requires a larger nappy bag as they are more bulky than disposables. This is a great size and looks fantastic. The outside pockets have magnetised flaps making them very easy to access.
Gorgeous leather, fantastic design-one main compartment surrounded by pockets, easy to access outside pockets with magnetised flaps, generous size, looks great
The cross body strap could have been leather, not just cotton

Quality product

I'm very happy with this purchase. It is a stylish bag that is functional and big enough to carry everything you need. Different sized pockets inside give you good storage options as well as pockets on the outside of the bag. It comes with a quality change mat, bottle warmer, little zip purse and long detachable shoulder strap. Gorgeous leather and gold/brass fixtures. The only negative is that the shoulder straps could be a little longer as I find it sits quite high under my arm.
Stylish bag on the outside, practical on the inside
Shoulder straps are a little short