Storksak Emily

Storksak Emily

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Khushee

KhusheeBrisbane

Wouldn't buy anything else!

danieles

danieles

Good

Very nice bag I initially wanted the pewter colour but could not find one in stock so went for the black one. Turned out to be an ok choice because it just looks clean and simple and goes with anything. Suitable to use day or night and the shoulder strap can be extended to cross over the body or shortened to wear as a shoulder bag.
Gorgeous, great sized, fits just enough things for a day out. Good that it has two thermal pockets on either side of the bag as external pockets. wipe clean and leather base.
Would be nice if the bag had a wider opening as it doesn't really open up wide enough to dig around in it.

handm

handmAustralia

I bought this bag as my nappy bag as wanted something that didn't look too baby'ish and would pass as a handbag as well. I have really enjoyed using this because it is easy to manage, has lots of compartments for all the baby out and about essentials as well as my own things, and looks so stylish. I get lots of compliments on it when i am out. As the other review says, it has adjustable straps so you can hang it over your pram if you want to give your shoulders/back a break. I love having this bag and am looking forward to getting lots more use out of it. Only advice would be to shop around as it is a little pricey but if you get it on sale as I did, then there are no complaints at all.
Looks stylish, plenty of room
Nothing so far

purplethings

purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this bag. I was a little hesitant when I first purchased this bag, I bought it when Storksak was having an online sale so did get it a little cheaper than the RRP. Love the 2 side pockets for bottles, it has a mat that is easy to wash, plenty of space on the inside for nappies, change of clothes, wipes etc. Strap is adjustable and I usually hang mine on the pram when out and about.
Love this bag. It has heaps of pockets and places to put everything you can think of when going out and about.