Storksak Mia

Storksak Mia

Ella_Bear

Ella_Bear

The biggest draw card for me was that fact it looks like a handbag. - I didnt want to have to carry two bags so for me this one ticked all the boxes! Fantastic bag that looks good and carries all the essentials of having bub!
    I have this bag in black and it is terrific if you want a nappy bag that is stylish enough to use as your handbag as well (eliminating the need for 2 bags!). It is generous in size and has heaps of internal pockets, two external pockets which are thermally lined to keep bottles cool or warm a padded change mat and a zippered removable pouch for all "mums" stuff.
    Nothing, i love it! - Many may say it is expensive (RRP AU$199), however i got mine, brand new on ebay for just over half price, so it pays to shop around!

gisellen

gisellenNSW, 2228

I'm VERY happy with this! I know there are bigger nappy bags out there, and maybe I'll find the need for them when my son gets older. In the meantime, this bag is simply perfect.
    I love how this nappy bag is the perfect combination of "handbag" and "nappy bag". I didn't want to be carrying around two bags, so with careful planning I'm able to organise everything we (son & I) need into this one bag.
    None so far! I don't really know how much this is brand new since I got it secondhand off eBay for a REAL steal, so I can't even complain about the price.

fionainparis

fionainparis

Good

I have this version in the black. It holds all the essentials for my newborn baby whilst not being overly large. I don't find it very useful to put my things in it as I have to 'dig' around amongst the baby items to find anything. There is a zippered removable pouch for mum's stuff - but I don't use it.
    This design is quite stylish and looks very 'handbag' like. It has plenty of interior pockets, a padded change mat, and has two external zipped pockets which are thermally lined for bottles. The adjustable strap means you can extend it to fit over the handle bars of your pram. The magnetic clasp closes easily.
    Very expensive. The normal retail price of this nappy bag puts it up with an expensive handbag.

Nappy Bags