Stranded No More

Stranded No More

See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael

MichaelGippsland, VIC

Disorganised and Dreadful

Avoid them

Been with real road assistance they changed a name to stranded...They not answered on their phone, totally waste of money. Avoid them at all cost.

F.C.

F.C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This Company is an authentic fraud - reported to Authorities

Roadside Assistance RequestedYes

Don't waste money on them

The battery of my car went flat last night, called them 100s times, but my call was never answered. As per their instruction, I left both voicemail and email, but never got their response.

Gary

GaryMelbourne

Avoid at all costs! They do not answer or call back!

Olga

OlgaMENAI

Stay away from this place

What a service?! Actually no service at all. Waiting for 1.5 hours and nobody called back. I'll complain to Fair Trading. Avoid this company if it exists. I am not sure now that it exists.

Marcus O

Marcus O

There Is No Call Centre And No Response At Any Time.

Siva G

Siva GCherrybrook

Responsive service

I had a flat tyre yesterday evening and called for assistance, I had someone call back a few minutes later.
They had sent someone to do the tyre change for me. Wait time was 30 minutes.

Thanks stranded no more and sam

Storm

StormPerth

Totally stranded!

I got an email two days ago saying Real Roadside had been sold to Stranded No More. I thought Real were decent btw.

This morning. Flat battery. Call the new number. No mention of stranded no more. Sounds like some guys own phone. Left two messages so far. Went on their website over an hour ago and used the live chat. No one there. No email to me. Nothing. The live chat says they normally respond within a few minutes. Lol.

So, it's been about an hour and 15 minutes so far and I can't get any contact with/from Stranded No More at all.

Totally stranded. There should be a zero rating for these jokers.

Now I have to try and get to Supercheap somehow to get a battery charger.

Long

LongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How is such a business in Australia?

You guys are good at running away.
I signed up for real roadside 2 months ago. Did my first call today, only to know that it has been shut down, everything!
Get to Product Review to know that it changed its name to Stranded No More. What kind of business that closes and open a new one without even informing its customer?
I want a refund for my cover. If you can't, I will bring this matter to the consumer affair or the court.

david hambleton

david hambletonAU

Not a chance.

If they'e changed their name, that doesn't detract from the fact that customer's should have been notified my email that had occurred. I never got one, nor did i get the sticker they were supposed to send me after 2 email attempts. I did get one stating that my account was overdue and it's current until February 2018. That's when i sent an email enquiring as to whether it was an error, but i never got a response. So then i tried to ring them on BOTH of their numbers (yes, the right one's) and the recorded message told me that the numbers didn't exist anymore. I'm glad i found out now. Nice try fellas. Underneath where it asks did i request a roadside call out, i couldn't. Non existent phone numbers. They've been told where to go.

Roadside Assistance RequestedNo