Strata Choice

Strata Choice (page 2 of 10)

Best Strata Company

Harish Thirumeni has been an amazing strata agent to deal with, always very professional, responsive and reliable. i would highly recommend him !!

Heather Kam

Heather KamDarlinghurst

Excellent strata company

They look after many of the buildings I own apartments in. I have found them extremely professional, reliable and responsive. If you are looking for a new company, I couldn’t recommend Strata Choice highly enough

Paul Hallis

Paul HallisBlacktown

Good

They have been our strata manager for several years and have been excellence in handling our complex and any issues we have. They provide good advice when needed and I would recommend.

Stratachoice (primarily Tim Sara and Steph Ficker) precise

Daniel L.Strata Choice

So bad. Should be able to give zero

Don't hire this company. They have no interest in doing their job. They will not help at all and you will be spending months on endless emails and calls for absolutely no result.

Peter

PeterSydney

They do nothing but collect strata fee.

I own an apartment which is being managed by them. Every time we reported something or ask them to repair something they just push back and say that's not their responsibility. The never reply to our emails but they always are eager and ready to collect the strata fee.

Daniel L.Strata Choice

Worst strata choice company in the whole universe

Their strata manager said their clients are lying for their matters. Do not reply to emails. Strong bad attitude. Threaten the owners all the time. No manner and Not polite. If there is anything happened, what they can do is to collect money and trying to make money for every single issue. Do do strata with them.

MR LR

MR LRKing Cross

Good

They are good at helping me with what I want and need . . . . . . Thank you

Great Service

Strata Choice are an organised company with a highly established team of competent strata managers. They keep on top of all management and maintenance requirements.

Mr John

Mr JohnFive Dock

Good honest people

We have had Strata choice managing our property for a while now and have not come across such high morale in a long time. Highly recommend

Ms Kayla

Ms KaylaDarling Point

Proactive and professional service

Its been very good having a manager who genuinely cares about helping us maintain out small building. We are a little humble block of units and like the attention to detail and personal service they provide.

Mrs. T. T.

Mrs. T. T.Black Town

High recommend

We very happy with service from new manager and assistant from strata Choice. Communication is good from them both. .

Chez

ChezSydney

Harish Thirumeni

Harish represents everything Strata Choice states they will be. He conducts himself in an extremely professional manner whilst meeting the needs of the strata execuatuve. He is responsive to problems whilst being effcient and solution focused where required. His strong knowledge of strata law ensures that all matters are handled appropriately and within the confines of legislation.

Lastly, his pleasant and approachable manner makes dealing with strata related issues so much easier. A true asset to Strata Choice.

Shastah

Shastah

Great service from Stratachoice!

I'm quite happy with Stratachoice's service. They gave us a new strata manager, Pip who is quite knowledgeable about strata laws. She's efficient, helpful and very honest about what Stratachoice can and can not do for us. She's the best strata manager we have ever had. Her assistant, Stephanie is also efficient and helpful. We have signed a new contract with them as we are satisfied with their service. I would recommend Stratachoice to others.

Request from Scott Martin

As Chairman of SP 16527, I have found Strata Choice to be responsive, efficient and well organised. My particular dealings have been with Patricia Ng who has always been very helpful.

Harish Thirumeni

Harish is an articulate, intelligent Strata Manager and has conducted himself professionally, with enormous diligence, care and knowledge.
Harish is also good counsel to the BC Committee and offers sound advice ...he is highly thought of and allows the BC to make informed pragmatic decisions.

thanks

Andrew

L.J

L.J

5 star service

We transitioned to strata choice almost 1 year ago and since then they have proactively, efficiently and effectively managed our building. The highlight of having our Strata manager Patricia manage our building, is her ability to help explain confusing strata law jargon, responding to emails promptly (within 24 hours), helping the strata committee better plan and budget for future expenses for the building, obtaining multiple quotes quickly for any services required, also informing the committee on any changes to legislation to enable us to be prepared.

Prompt attention

Its always a pleasure to deal with our manager here. She gets the job done and fast. . . .

PPG

PPGDarlinghurst

Outstanding level of Service

Have always found Strata Choice to be very efficient and very capable.
Tim Sara and his team are approachable and thoroughly knowledgeable on many complex matters, always handled with great professionalism.

Daniel L.Strata Choice

It's a great improvement on our previous strata manager.

I need add nothing to this. We are very satisfied with the service provided by our property manager.

The only thing I object to is taking these surveys, when there is no way of knowing how useful they actually are. I personally am besieged with them, they are a distraction, and they take up far too much of my time.

Regards and thanks.