Strata Title Management Group (STM) Questions & Answers

Verifiedstratatitle.com.au
Donna
Donna

Hi, we submitted a general improvement application for replacing flooring one month ago. The flooring has a 6 star impact sound reduction and all supporting documents were supplied with application. After numerous calls and emails received a reply stating that an EGM needs to take place in another three and a half weeks away at our cost of $165. Can't move in until our floors are done, having to pay rent as well as a mortgage whilst lost work due to covid. This will have been going on for almost 8 weeks by the time of the meeting we have to pay for. Please help!!

Harmony C.
Harmony C.

Oh no.. this is our current situation. Did you end up getting approval?

Adrian G
Adrian G

Generl Manger

Im own of 1 Unit in complex of 6 unit. On the beach. we're having the roof replaced and about to vote for one of 3 option need your advise
option 1.
5 muti contacts with each trades with appionted superviser.
Option 2
With One Builder to Manger all works
option 3
Same as Option 2
apples for apples quote

Adrian 0427228823

Strata Title Management Group (STM)   DM

Hi Adrian, In order for us to be able to assist with your enquiry, please provide your plan & lot number as well as the address of the property we manage.
Thanks.
STM

ivan b.
ivan b.

A licensed roofer is all you need. You are protected by fair trading, just make sure they have all the insurances and fair trading will give you everything you need to be informed. You don't need supervisors, builders and all the other add ons. Do not let STM get any of their recommendations near the place.

Raj
Raj

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Strata Title Management Group (STM)   DM

Hi Raj, We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Concerned Tenant
Concerned Tenant

I am having issues with strata. The issues are strata received a complaint and without asking or letting me defend myself have commanded my real estate agent/ landlord to evict me. If they did ask me they would’ve found out I have evidence proving a hate campaign in me to try and shut me up about things going missing and so on. What can I do about this bias corrupt behaviour. FYI, the strata company is STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT.

EAN
EAN

Suggest you go back to Stata Title Management, with your evidence with everything in writing and see what they come up with. Good luck.

Strata Title Management Group (STM)   DM

Hi, Thanks for your comments. Our suggestion is to pass on the relevant documents to your Real Estate agent who can then liaise on your behalf as they see fit.

disruptor
disruptor

I have been trying to submit a review but a terrible picture of a cross has appeared and I don't want this here - I am an older person and this is the first time I've tried an online review! How can I remove it please?

Strata Title Management Group (STM)   DM

Hello. If you go to 'Profile' (top right corner), then select 'My Account' from the left hand side menu, you should see the image above your Nickname. Hover over the image, then 'change picture' will appear. Click on this, then press 'Choose file' to replace your current image with another of choice. Please note, the image must be less than 5MB. Once you've selected the new image, click 'Update Photo'. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives