Verifiedstratatitle.com.au
4.2

81% · 539119 · 18%

Philippe
PhilippeSydney, NSW

Some people excell above others

Over the last 6-9 months, there has been delays in getting paid from strata management. However , when the manager Tracy got contacted issue was resolved quickly, efficiently with follow-up and notification. Excellent work ethics which the company can be proud of.
Diana B.
Diana B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Capital Works Levy reduced despite maintenance required

Their only obligation is to themselves. Admin fund increased Capital Works decreased despite necessary works needed.
I do not recommend STM for anyone
Nicholas
NicholasSydney, NSW5 posts

Hachikoooo
Hachikoooo2 posts

Terrible Service

Our elevator was out of order on Sunday, we contacted STM to the reply of that it was not their issue? The tenants themselves had to call the technician in for repairs (Wednesday). So we've been out with no lifts for a 4 days so far and no communication from STM (email or notice) about the issue, although they are so quick when it comes to communication about visitor parking warnings and fines (taking and printing photos and posting in the elevator).
Eleni
EleniSydney, NSW

Great team

Just moved into my premises after having it as an investment and touched base with property manager regarding some issues and Cassandra was all over it within moments. Have dealt with few strata's over the years and cannot complain about present one. They were very helpful prior to me moving in also. Thank you team Show reply
Bev C.
Bev C.

Excellent customer service

While our STM Community Manager was on holiday our Strata Committee was supported by Gemma Clarke, Assistant Community Manager. Gemma is recognised as providing polite, prompt, proactive, information and responses at all times during a particularly busy time.her excellent customer service deserves recognition. Show reply
private
privateSydney, NSW2 posts

You pay a high price and never here from them again

paid $399 and never responded after payment
referred by agent who claims have no phone number
no response
no refund
a scam
Not happy
Not happy

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Most incompetent company. Toxic internally (strata managers last a couple months). Charges for services not completed. Staff do not respond. Bullies customers. Refuse to pay their sham charges and ask for itemised expenditure to check carefully for accuracy!!

Have issue now going on for 6 years not resolved!!

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Simply don’t care and have no matter of urgency!

When approached with an issue requiring a matter of urgency, they would respond via email with word for word responses per email, false claims and no intention of resolving anything.
Annoyed
AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Concerns ignored. Terrible experience

Several of STM management team failed to follow up on matters or completely unresponsive. Numerous contact made by committee requesting updates were regularly ignored for several weeks. Very frustrating, particularly awaiting a repair or have an important question and aren’t receiving a response, let alone within a reasonable timeframe. Would not recommend company at all and am in progress of finding new manager.
Tim

Disgruntled4 posts

Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS

Dont understand the changes in the bills they send, pay it or pay them ridiculous amounts to explain it.

Never never never!

1 STAR IS RIDICULOUS
NEGATIVE 5STAR

Pulse Life events team
Pulse Life events team

Great customer service and very prompt

Michelle Harrison has been supporting the Pulse Life events team over the past few months. She is a superstar. She is responsive, efficient and a great communicator. Thank you :) Show reply
Mervin SmorgonsonNorth West, QLD8 posts

MORE ISSUES -

Following on from previous issues- (strata did not advise for 3 months that our account with [Name Removed] had ceased and we had NOT been allocated with a new manager for this time period! - they had forgotten about our building).
* [Name Removed] left without informing us or passing on any communication
* our building has been left as a fire risk and in disrepair due to incompetence of STM
* STM Purposefully don’t respond to emails so we have to send another, and they can charge us billable hours for this
* [Name Removed] is rude, perpetually confused and has poor personal hygiene. If you can’t even manage yourself, how can you manage a strata account.

(Leanne Eardley) ^

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strata Title Management Group (STM) compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Unit Owner
Unit OwnerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

atrocious strata management

Bad business practice and total lack of courtesy.
No communication whatsoever.
No replies to emails or phone calls.
Picking and choosing repairs
$2000 a year for absolutely nothing.
Skimming at every opportunity
1 star is too much
Brigitte
BrigitteSydney, NSW

Unprofessional and uncommunicative

Almost 4 weeks ago my apartment flooded and the NSW Fire Brigade had to break through my font door as I was away. STM are required to replace the door and I have not had a single contact answered since the incident. I am astonished that a 'leading service provider' would leave such a safety and security issue unattended to for this long.
Ali Hakeem
Ali Hakeem

illegal and incompetent

This company FAILED TO RENEW OUR BUILDING INSURANCE FOR THREE MONTHS this is highly illegal and they should be grateful that we didn't take this matter further. If the truth of my comments is questioned I can provide photo evidence of the ledgers.
Remy
RemyIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Harold C.
Harold C.Sydney, NSW

Mervin SmorgonsonNorth West, QLD8 posts

Slow to respond and no confidence

[Name Removed] is very slow to respond, even in the current situation that has a lot of residents very stressed. people now have to raise 10k+ each due to financial issues. People have had to borrow off relatives and cancel holidays. It will undoubtedly get worse as strata’s idea to pay everything up front with 6 weeks notice means that we have no leverage with construction costs or time frames. Not an ideal situation, but in these circumstances a little bit more communication would have been helpful.

Regards, “[Name Removed]”, [Content Removed]

Luke
Luke

Very helpful! Prompt and quick service!

Very helpful and provides the support required in a quick time frame! Thanks! Show reply
Yuping D.
Yuping D.Sydney, NSW

Salvo
SalvoNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Great Service!

Over last 4 months I had an issue with my levies. I made numerous phone calls and sent emails but received no response from a particular staff member. Once I spoke to Troy Doheny he resolved the matter by the next day. He was amazing! Thank you so much Troy, not only for your assistance but also your friendly attitude and listening skills. Troy also took time to offer me a solution to prevent the problem from reoccurring. Great work! I wish there were more people like you! Show reply
Lau
LauSydney, NSW11 posts

They do not like to return your email or phone message

I do not want to employ some company if they do not give a dam.
What is the point if you get the strata management which does not reply to you. They are in customer service industry. They only want your money.

Fiona. G.
Fiona. G.South East Queensland, QLD

Adam
Adam

Never respond and never answer the phone

Their strata mangers never respond your issue...

Front desk answered the phone and forward you to their strata manager who will never reply you or call you back.

Worse experience

Disgruntled STM client
Disgruntled STM clientSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unprofessional strata managers - avoid at all costs

I have lived in our block for almost 10 years and STM have been the strata managers for that period of time. We have had a turnover of managers, and the customer service has gone from bad to worse, and consistently below par. I would not recommend them.
Moss
Moss

Excellent service for many years

Our strata contact Lauren is a delight to work with
She is efficient courteous and very knowledgeable
We have never had any problems with contacting her getting quotes and work done and receiving relevant information.
Lauren is the one you want to manage your unit
Well done Show reply
YSaa
YSaaSydney, NSW

endless amount of non routine management charges

Be weary they will increase levies 3x more , charge $195!an hour and endless charges of non routine management fee . They are not honest or transparent . Your levies payments are literally all going to management fees
Snezana A.
Snezana A.2 posts

Good service

Have had prompt and professional response from STM, in particular our manager ,cassandra gallo and her team.
They have gone out of their way to ensure all committee members have access to meetings.
Of course this review is reliant on individual manager performance. Show reply
Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gus
Gus3 posts

Appalling service

Never have I dealt with a less helpful or more obstructive strata manager. A simple key replacement took months to fulfil, despite all approvals being promptly provided. Terrible. They acted in a way that was devoid of the service they are being paid for.
Josie
JosieSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent professional Strata Manager

Jay Marshall was appointed our Strata Manager 5 months ago. Our Strata Plan has some very complex issues in terms or remedial works and challenging personalities, all of which he has dealt with head on, proactively and with the utmost professionalism. Show reply
Donna J.
Donna J.Sydney, NSW16 posts

CAN live without it!!!

I rang and spoke to [Name Removed]. He said to email him which I did. No reply.I emailed him again. No reply. I called him again they told me he wasnt in the office. They lied.
There is a leaking pipe in the wall of the common area in the stairwell that has saturated the carpet which has now gone mouldy and it smells. I am an asthmatic and it is bad for not only my health but for everyone elses health. In the next meeting I will vote to change our strata company.

Jonamado
Jonamado
  Fair Incentive

very happy with Cassandra for all her help

with our strata we have had a lot of issues in the pass
once talking and having Cassandra i find her very helpfull and happy to be dealing with any dealing it has been a hard year and hopefully we can have a good out came this year Show reply
Lou
LouIllawarra, NSW4 posts

So grateful!!!!!

While in the process of selling my town house I ran into a few snags which would seemingly compromise the sale. I spoke to Strata Title Management and it seems I should have gone to them in the first place. So helpful and supportive in every way possible. If the sale doesn’t go through it won’t be because of STM, but if it does go through it will certainly be because of their prompt and efficient work. My wife and I would especially like to thank Cassandra Gallo and her assistant Zech, definitely a shining light during a very stressful time. Show reply
Mike S.
Mike S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent team

Dealt with Zech & Cass, they are fast and prompt with organisation and have never failed me once, particularly in troubling times such as the flooding. Emails are usually responded quickly too. Show reply
Steve
Steve3 posts

Tracy Nagel

Tracy has the best customer service partricularly in an industry where there is a high turnover of staff. Always friendly, knowledgeable and happy to help out. A major staff plus asset to your company. Show 2 replies