Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Strata Title Management Group (STM) (page 2 of 17)

Sarah is a super star

Sarah has always been super helpful, gets back to me promptly and has been a dream to work with. I personally appreciate someone who does what they say they will. Sarah is one of those people.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I always find Sarah Copley to be very helpful each time I have contact with her. She always provides me with any requested information in a timely manner. A pleasure to deal with.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Sarah takes pride in giving outstanding service to everyone in her community. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to her.

Ruby K.

Ruby K.Sydney, NSW

Minal saved the day

Minal was extremely efficient with resolving an outstanding matter from before his commencement. Minal was knowledgeable, confident and knew exactly what to do while maintaining professional. I always appreciate working high caliber professionals in the property industry. Thanks again.

Erwin Heinrich

Erwin HeinrichSydney, NSW

STM is a professional outfit, who deliver results

We had a damaged roof, damaged stormwater pipes and burst water pipe and some other problems. Obtaining quotes, prioritising our needs, understand the legal implications, being empathetic are just some of the responsibilities and traits of STM. Great results from a fantastic team. Thank you all!

Excellence in Service

I found the service provided by Minal Kulkarni (STM) to be of a high standard. Minal handled all the concerns that arose with our Strata in a professional timely way consistently. She was always knowledgeable on the issues we were dealing with and was dedicated to finalising matters efficiently and effectively. I was impressed with how much energy she put into achieving the best results for us. Even with some more complex strata matters last year. She's professional and an all-rounder. I hope she remains with our strata for a long time. Thank-you.

karen shaw

karen shawSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I would like to commend Minal Kulkani for her wonderful service each and everytime I call, she responds with a friendly nature which is not common with strata managers to Real Estate Agents. she is always happy to help with any situation I am faced with.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with STM and Minal. It is great to hear Minal is meeting your expectations and making a positive difference.

John WSydney, NSW

5 STM strata representatives within 3 years

This relationship is so disappointing. Nothing is achieved without chasing. None of the KPI's have been met. The AGM minutes forgotten, as well as our levy adjustment. Can't be relied upon to manage the fundamentals. I draft correspondence because they do not possess the capability. Next contract we are insisting on will possess an exit clause should there be non performance from their replacement.

Hi John,
Thank you for reaching our to us and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We would like to look into the points you have raised. We have sent you a private message and we hope to hear from you soon.
STM.

John W

Too little too late. There have been a series of meetings calling STM to account and no improvement

Great Body Corp Managers

Great service. On top of maintaining our building. Friendly and nice to deal with. would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a good body corporate managing company. Thanks Kyle

Jessica A.

Jessica A.

Outstanding Client Service

Outstanding service provider

Dealing with Carol on a potentially difficult issue with our unit was handled quickly and painlessly,and we could not be happier with the outcome.
She kept us updated at all times
Outstanding service- so refreshing

Chris Bleasel

Chris BleaselSydney, NSW

Very professional company

XL Plumbing have been working for Strata now for 16 years. During this time we have found the maintenance team to be very thorough and punctual.
All managers and members of the team are always available and offer huge support.
Strata seemingly works around the clock, we have received many work orders outside of work areas which shows their dedication. This does not happen with any other company we deal with.
They are a great team to work with.
Chris Bleasel
Director
XL Plumbing Professionals

Brad RosenSydney, NSW

Great team effort

my name is Brad and I am the owner hear at Glenco electrical and air conditioning. I have been working with Siobhan Hughes for quite a while and the way she is able to help and resolve any outstanding issues or questions that we may have is top class. She is fantastic.

Thanks Richard

Amos plumbing

Amos plumbingSydney, NSW

Lauren Tracey.

I would just like to compliment Lauren on her organisational skills. She is a great asset to Stm and the amount of paper work she handles with ease is impressive.
She is always on the ball and organisational skills are second to none.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Lauren takes pride in giving outstanding service to everyone in her community. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to her.

EANRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Natasha Woodfield

We were very grateful for the careful condideration regarding some issues that occured and were particularly thankful to Natasha for sorting the problem out so efficiently. Natasha listened carefully and objectively and handled the problem extremely competently

Number 1 - Repairs and Maintenance Department

I have worked with a lot of strata managers and strata companies over the past 20 years. Lauren and Raeleen from STM Repairs and Maintenance Department has been far superior than most I have encountered. They're extremely efficient, prompt to action items, very professional and down to earth. I would highly recommend STM to anyone looking for a new strata management company.

Hi Silvestro,
Thank you for letting us know about the great job Lauren and Raeleen are doing for your community! We appreciate your kind words and we will be sure to let them know.

michaelSydney, NSW

Megan Smith

We have been working with STM and Megan Smith for over 5 years now. I have always found her to be an extremely competent person to work alongside, and always very efficient in her work. She has a great knowledge and understanding of the very complex Plumbing issues that we deal with on a day to day basis, and I have always found her to be extremely responsive to any query that we have. We look forward to working with Megan for many more years to come.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for letting us know about the great job Megan is doing for your community! We will be sure to let her know.

My pleasure Richard

Juliette H.

Juliette H.Sydney, NSW

Sarah from Strata Title Management made the process so easy!

I recently sought strata approval to change the flooring in a building on behalf of a client. Sarah was a pleasure to deal with and she made the process very painless. I highly recommend Sarah as a Strata Manager her practical approach is a breath of fresh air!

Hi Juliette,
Thank you for letting us know about the great job Sarah is doing for your community! We will be sure to let her know.

Sunrise Court

Sunrise CourtQueensland

Carol Peach...great service

I recently had a maintenance issue which needed to be addressed. Within a day, the problem had been assessed, quote organised & submitted. Issue rectified the following day. Communication was prompt, efficient & effective; maintenance issue resolved. Fabulous service by Carol Peach.

Scott Bradley

Scott BradleySydney, NSW

Amazing Service and Communication

I have known Raeleen Marsh and Lauren Tracey from STM - Taren Point for a while now and find them both amazing at providing a quality service and easy to communicate with in relation to many different strata matters. Look no further than these 2 for an indication of an professional outfit at STM.

Hi Scott,
Thank you for letting us know about the great job Raeleen and Lauren are doing for your community! We will be sure to let them know.

Kerry Douglas

Kerry DouglasSydney, NSW

Being new to strata life, having owned my own home all my life, I was not prepared for dealing with the many difficulties of living in a unit.
I recently had an issue with a renovation request which was a nightmare until Sarah Copley stepped in. Her efficiency, understanding, help and genuine kindness saved the day. A big thank you Sarah. Kerry D

Raj

Rajasked

Hi, I am staying at Harris Park and we have 4 units in our building (All 4 are rented). We are using 6 garbage bins and every Monday, we have to put the garbage bin out and get them in the next morning. I am not sure whether Strata should be taken care of this process or each unit people in that building should be taken care of. Please let me know if I reached out the wrong team for this issue. Thanks

Hi Raj,
We have just sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Strata Title Management

Concerned Tenant

Concerned Tenantasked

I am having issues with strata. The issues are strata received a complaint and without asking or letting me defend myself have commanded my real estate agent/ landlord to evict me. If they did ask me they would’ve found out I have evidence proving a hate campaign in me to try and shut me up about things going missing and so on. What can I do about this bias corrupt behaviour. FYI, the strata company is STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT.

EAN

Suggest you go back to Stata Title Management, with your evidence with everything in writing and see what they come up with. Good luck.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Our suggestion is to pass on the relevant documents to your Real Estate agent who can then liaise on your behalf as they see fit.

disruptor

disruptorasked

I have been trying to submit a review but a terrible picture of a cross has appeared and I don't want this here - I am an older person and this is the first time I've tried an online review! How can I remove it please?

Smarter Communities T.Strata Title Management Group (STM)

Hello. If you go to 'Profile' (top right corner), then select 'My Account' from the left hand side menu, you should see the image above your Nickname. Hover over the image, then 'change picture' will appear. Click on this, then press 'Choose file' to replace your current image with another of choice. Please note, the image must be less than 5MB. Once you've selected the new image, click 'Update Photo'. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Strata Title Management Group (STM) representatives

CategoryStrata & Property Management Services