Stratawise

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Perth, WA

Terrible experience and would not repeat or recommend

I never felt like a customer.
The Construction was delayed despite commitments made by their General Manager before contract execution.
BGC had a defensive position on everything and made me fight for basic contract items.
I never received any meaningful updates.
The continue to be argumentative.
A really distasteful experience.

Site Admin
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateApril 2019

Happy with end product but would not want to repeat the experience

Construction End DateJune 2019
Amy
Amy

Please see the PM I sent you for job number. My client liaison officer is well aware of the issues mentioned above.

Mia

MiaPerth, WA

Very happy with the house, service, build quality & after sales response

They understood what we wanted out from the house. They helped us choose the right materials and fixtures that best suit our specific needs.
The house was built within the agreed time frame and they did not compromise in build quality to meet the deadline.

Site Admin
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateMay 2019

Hi Mia!
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review.
We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience building with us and that you're happy with your new home - congratulations!
- Stratawise team.

Very good service

They build a very good quality house and I am happy with the service they provided.
They also build our house within a good time frame. Whenever there's an issue with the house they are easy to reach and available for communication and problem solving which is good comparing other builder that I came acrossed. I will recommend them to my friends.

Construction End DateFeb 2018

Hi Yao,
Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the final product and our customer service, and that you would recommend us. We wish you all the very best!
- Stratawise

Belinda

BelindaPerth

Very comfortable home

Stratawise were a pleasure to deal with. We found them courteous, honest and reasonable throughout the build. The build time was good and the workmanship in the house excellent. The standard of work on the exterior (paving, fencing, soakwells) was much less satisfactory, but Stratawise were always quick to address our concerns and we are very happy with the end result.

Construction End DateJan 2018

Hi Belinda,
Thank you for your great review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed building through Stratawise and we wish you all the best!

Dream home

Where do I start... from the moment we signed up with BGC, we were given an excellent level of service.
The attention to Detail from all involved was exceptional..... to name a few
Shayne, Emma, Alyce and also Roy Richardson, the site supervisor... who we believe, made this build a pleasurable experience.
We received a gorgeous home with great workmanship and with much professionalism.
The quality of the fixtures and fitting were all above standard and we are happy with how it all presents.

Construction End DateFeb 2018

Hi Dawn,
Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience building through us. We will be sure to pass on this positive feedback to those involved.
Stratawise Team

Excellent Service

Very happy with the excellent level of service and assistance from all the staff at BGC.
Starting with David Jones the office staff and Ray the Supervisor.
All of them were helpful, courteous and knowledgeable.
I am a regular customer of BGC for these specific reasons.
I will recommend my family and friends to BGC.
Overall it has been a pleasant experience.

Construction End DateJan 2018

Hi Gino,
Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so glad to hear you enjoy building with us and are a returning customer. We will be sure to pass on this great feedback to those involved.
Thank you again Gino!
Stratawise Team.

Project finished at last.

Construction End DateDec 2017

Hi Ric,
Thank you for this great review! We appreciate your feedback on design, staff members, build quality, and time frame. We are also pleased to hear you had an overall great experience and are happy with your home!