Stratco NSW, Punchbowl

Slats wrong size for length of fence

Got the quikscreen slat fence. Measured ourselves and got measured by a couple fence companies. Gave the two lengths (each side of driveway) to stratco and was told they work out the lengths of the slats factoring in poles etc. When building the fence and on both lengths the poles were not factored in properly. I had to go buy a drop saw from Bunnings and cut the slats to the right length myself. Obviously made the process much longer and the cost of the handyman helping assemble more as well.
The support panel covers are also loose and some slide down easy.
Otherwise the fence looks great! Finishes off the front of the house nicely. Very happy with the end result.

Store LocationPunchbowl
Hi Kat, sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us, if would like to discuss further can please contact me via contact@stratco.com.au. Kind regards Natasha

Good customer service in-store.

Able to request products to be placed on hold and for products to be transferred from another store. Great experience with personal service. Products are reasonable price. Remember to sign up as a member to have points collected, 100 points = $5 store voucher

Perfect advice and design

Fast and great design assistance to finalise a great patio. Provided good, clear answers to my many qurstions. Even no local tradesman listed to build the patio Stratco help locate one. Very happy with the patio, dont know how I managed so long without it.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationVisit store

Product was good, but the service needs improvement

We bought a garden shed, and asked them to deliver it to our place. My husband started building it, and halfway through, he realised that the shed wasn't the one we purchased. Called the Punchbowl store, and asked them to send the correct item. We also asked them to send a builder to built it with discounted price, as my husband wasted many hours with the wrong item. After numerous phone calls and long waiting time, finally we are settled that Stratco pay the half of installation fee and we pay the other half. Builder came and built it, but they didn't know how to build it properly. They put the screws in wrong places and the metal sheet covers top of the gable was badly bent. I had to call Stratco again to complain. They organised the builder to come back to fix their poor job. I heard that the first mistake was made by a new staff, and after that, a more experienced staff tried to solve the issue, and finally I had to talk to the store manager. They fix the issues at the end, but it was very stressful and time consuming experience for us.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationPunchbowl
Hi, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us, if you would like to contact us via contact@stratco.com.au so we can discuss further. Kind regards Natasha

I ordered concrete pavers to be delivered. From the Punchbowl store.
The young lady at the counter was very helpful and had good knowledge of the product.
The pavers were delivered on time.
Great service.

Jess, absolutely excellent

Jess knows her stuff and made the job, from tithe quote to delivery to fixing - very easy. Nothing was ever a problem. Price was good. Product is excellent and well priced. Delivered on time.

Jess was the best!

Jess was very knowledgeable and helpful. She went out of her way to provide excellent advice and assistance, and to prepare a quote for a double garage I wanted. She also arranged for installation contractors to visit the site.

Perfect product & good price

Bought Odin Black Slot-N-Lock 5 Shelf Unit 1800 X 1200 X 450mm for my garage.
Easy to install, strong and very good price. Price is better than all other stores. My garage is well organized and tidy now.
Store is easy to get in and have enough parking space.

Store LocationStratco NSW, Punchbowl

Made things easier

The response from my on line enquiry was prompt and further enquires were dealt with in a straight forward manner. The product I bought was the cheapest I could find and it has worked very well. The fact I could pick up from the local store was very convenient.

Store LocationStratco Punchbowl