Stratco NSW, Smeaton Grange

Stratco NSW, Smeaton Grange

Thompson

ThompsonSydney, NSW

Very confusing process to plan but loving the allure patio

We found the process of planning the allure patio Frustrating & difficult to gain correct information in regards to size etc .
You are best to get an installer straight to your site (as lovely as they are the store staff are not experts ).we almost gave up with conflicting information being given to us .
the product was then delivered to us at incorrect sizing - meaning an extra days work for the installer & his team to cut things to the correct size .
The finished allure patio looks brilliant . Love the open / close function .

Store LocationSmeaton grange
Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us, please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au so I can discuss further with you. Kind regards Natasha

Mark

Mark

Good advice on fencing and screening options and helped load up the car. Quick screen in a box product was easy to set up and install. Modern colours as well

Store LocationSmeaton grange

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Great Mower

Bought a Masport 400series Mower last weekend, the mower is fantastic,. The staff at Stratco were very helpful & friendly, they even carried the mower out to my car & loaded it for me. Great sales service .

Mark Leveson

Mark LevesonSydney, NSW

Kerosene Heater

Needed a new heater and found on-line that this store stocked and sold these. Staff gave us great advice and were incredibly helpful and polite. We were even able to buy kero in bulk from too. Couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Perfect addition to our home

What a perfect addition to our home, great service and advice from Stratco, thank you John and to Michael the installer, thank you for your workmanship. It has exceeded our expectations.

Excellent Service

Excellent Service
I was provided what I needed in no time
Very impressed the way the store staff served me
I can recommend anyone for business with STRATCO with no doubt about services