Stratco Physical Stores

Stratco Physical Stores

ACT, Fyshwick, QLD, NSW, etc...

Dane

DanePerth, WA

Poor Everything.

Bought a gable roof shed, parts were missing, came bent, damaged and scratched. Was given wrong instructions and what instructions were given provided little detail to complete job. Shed was overpriced and poor customer service at store.

Fantastic Service by Roland Mapa

Roland was very helpful and explained thoroughly about my order. Roland went out of his way to make sure that I got some materials by delivering personally to my place, that to me is excellent customer service which does not exist nowadays. Well done. Eddie Webb

Store LocationHunting wood and Punchbowl
Aaron N.

Aaron N.South East Queensland, QLD

Good neighbor fence n double gates

No assembly instructions with kit i purchased. Found a crap basic on on stratco page. Was told the double good neighbour gates came assembled, it wasn't and disaster to assemble.

Store LocationCaboolture
Hilary

HilaryPerth, WA

Stratco 6 x 4 Gable Shed - What a joke

Jack

JackPerth, WA

Very happy!

The customer service was great, I like the quality of your product as well, I like the fact that it's all pre-cut, pre-pressed. I like the fact that it's a c-channel truss, rather than just a little tinny frame. Overall I was just quite impressed

Store LocationMandurah

Girl power project

Expert advice was given to guide me with my project & the store was able to supply what was needed immediately. Also recommended any extras required & helped with loading into my car

Store LocationStratco Whyalla

Jan

Jan

Love my new outdoor furniture!

Great service, great value, very friendly helpful staff. Both staff knew their products and made me feel important. That is rare these days. I have now signed up and i will definitely be back more often. Thank you

Store LocationMt Barker

Leanne T.

Leanne T.Perth, WA

Dreadful customer service

Store LocationStratco Balcatta
Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Leanne, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us, please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au if you would like to discuss further. Kind regards Natasha

Thompson

ThompsonSydney, NSW

Very confusing process to plan but loving the allure patio

We found the process of planning the allure patio Frustrating & difficult to gain correct information in regards to size etc .
You are best to get an installer straight to your site (as lovely as they are the store staff are not experts ).we almost gave up with conflicting information being given to us .
the product was then delivered to us at incorrect sizing - meaning an extra days work for the installer & his team to cut things to the correct size .
The finished allure patio looks brilliant . Love the open / close function .

Store LocationSmeaton grange
Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us, please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au so I can discuss further with you. Kind regards Natasha

Happy Stratco Customer

Happy Stratco CustomerAlice Springs, NT

Resort living

From the moment we approached Stratco Alice Springs, Jacob was exemplary. Through the planning stages, delivery of the product and trouble shooting the inevitable unanticipated design problems/changes, he made his time and professional support available. We have ended up with a new pergola, deck and pool fencing that makes our backyard feel more like a resort. In doing so we have more than doubled our usable outdoor living space and improved the quality of our outside family time immeasurably.
Thanks Stratco Alice Springs.

Store LocationStratco Alice Springs

Ken Young

Ken YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Patio extension and shade blinds

Scott Hyland solved a difficult problem fingering how to extend our existing sloping patio thus making a square frame give us a perfect mount to fit shade blinds we we very happy with Steve our delivery man and the amazing blind installer sorry can't remember his name.

Store LocationDeer Park

Complete balls up from start to finish.

Walked into store at Banbury looking for a basic patio and was up sold to the best product they had which is ok. Then took nearly an hour to sort it all out. Had to go back several times as to finalize the order. Have since had the patio delivered and have had one of strtcos professionals to erect it to find out it is not measured correctly and it will now take 4 days to erect a one day job. From start to finish it has been a stuff up and would totally not go to stratco again not even for a screw.

Store LocationBunbury

Bil

BilAlice Springs, NT

No Brainer

Purchased a customised Stratco patio with an 8 metre span, 5 metres wide, design and engineering all included. Looked originally at a regular style, non insulated option, so glad we went for the cooldek classic roof. It looks fantastic and provides for comfortable living. The design is fantastic, racked roof with plenty of ventilation and it maximizes the view. So happy.

Store LocationAlice Springs

Great shed and customer service

We have bought a number of products from Stratco Canning Vale and have had nothing but great customer service. The staff are very accommodating and helped us plan our shed and make choices for a gate and fencing. Our shed is solid and well made. Very happy customers!!!

Store LocationCanning Vale
kazambo77

kazambo77Southern and Hills, SA

Fantastic service, product knowledge & materials

Recently purchased almost 50 metres of fencing. The team member was a great help in working out all the materials to use. We walked in & was immediately served. He added an extra fence panel in case during transport the bottom sheet was dammaged. Great customer service.

Store LocationMount Barker
Julie M.

Julie M.Peel, WA

Excellent service

I purchased I shed and the process was made easy thanks to the staff and the shed builders. I was kept informed and I am very happy with my finished shed

Store LocationMandurah WA

Kathy

KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Great customer service they helped me no end and didn't make me feel awkward at all. Highly recommended store in St Marys. It was something new for them as well and still no bother. Thank you for all you did for me.

Andrew McKillop

Andrew McKillopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Recently needed fencing for a project at home. I visited the Caboolture store and was able to not only speak with someone who wanted to assist but also knew about their product lines. Great service and nothing was too much bother. I'll be back for my next project - more fencing and then the patio!!

Store LocationCaboolture

Anna Martin

Anna MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic garden centre!

Great choice of products and very helpful and friendly staff that always provide us with excellent knowledge and advice. Prices very competitive and would always recommend our friends and family to shop here.

Store LocationStratco St Agnes

John Riding

John RidingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Garden shed

When looking for a small garden shed I was given several choices and all questions I had were answered along with some advise with things I hadn't considered along with accessories I could include..thankyou

Store LocationHelps Cross