Stratco Physical Stores

Stratco Physical Stores

ACT, Fyshwick, QLD, NSW, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Great Patio for new boat

We were looking a new patio to cover our boat, the staff at stratco canningvale listened to our requirements to achieve the height and size.
The colour was picked to match our house colours.
Delivery was exactly as arranged and on time.
We had to return to the shop for installation plans but that allowed us to organise some storm drainage.
The install was simple just required some extra ladders to use as stands for the frame.
It looks fantastic and we are very happy with the outcome.

Store LocationCanning Vale

Happy

HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Washing line

We had good service, but the young man that served us needs more training on the different sizes of bolts!
We got all the way home down south, as we called into Mt Barker on our way home from Mannum, to find that he had given us the wrong size bolts to put the line on the wall.
It was frustrating, but easily fixed the next day.

Store LocationMt Barker

Rebecca

RebeccaHunter Region, NSW

Appalling service and a "custom" shed...yeah, right!

Store LocationThornton, NSW
Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco
Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service from the front

On a few visits we have been met with friendly people at the front counter to assist with enquiries about the catalogue items and about items such as tanks, pumps and storage. Prefer electronic than paper vouchers as you cannot lose them then, although they have them on the computer system. Would be good to have them electronic against your saver account. Products have been good and fit the purpose.

Store LocationLonsdale, SA

Traveler

TravelerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought a small garden shed, delivered and erected. Prompt and done to satisfaction. Is of good quality. Satified with the whole process. Store is easy to get to as well.

Store LocationArcherfield

Fantastic service from start to finish

Store LocationStratco Canning vale

Staci K.

Staci K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tomato Surprise

Always fantastic when you not only get a bargain but it pays off with Fruit.
Got some reduced Tomato Seedlings and they are nice and large now with
developing tomatoes. I would recommend Gepps Cross Store, love the Garden Centre.
Cheers Stratco

Geoff

GeoffSan remo

Great outdoor room

Good quality and professional process
Why 30 words?
It is only prolonging this survey for no good reason.
It almost made me not complete the survey.
So your store was great but administrators need review.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationI already said Dandenong.
Lance

Lance

Catalogue Special

Friendly Staff
Great central Location at Kunda Park easy on street parking
Very Knowledgeable about store products
Guided us with our inquire which was a catalogue special
Did not try and upgrade to a more expensive product
Quite happy with our purchase

Store LocationKunda Park Sunshine Coast Qld

Shelves

Bought 2 shelves for $60 what a bargain, easy to put together and carry a lot whilst there also bought a letter box again great price.
Very surprised by the range of products carried in store and great service from the staff

Store LocationThornton

Judda B.

Judda B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range and always has what I need.

Stratco has a great range and very competitive prices. The Gepps X store is my go to especially when I need hardware for fencing and other household maintenance. As a keen DIYer they are a perfect partner to get my tasks done. Stratco staff are always available and willing to help.
Recently I purchased an adjustable quick assembly gate. Initially I didn't know where they were in the store nor exactly what size I needed. Their friendly staff guided me straight to them and gave me the info I needed to choose the right assembly. This is exactly the assistance anyone would expect from a hardware store.
Nothing but good things to say about this Stratco so I will return there for my next project requirements.
Justin Hunt

Store LocationGepps Cross, South Australia

JASON BARLOW

JASON BARLOWMelbourne

Top notch customer service

Very knowledgeable staff who helped me ensure I got the right product and even gave me tips on installation! The roof on my pergola looks amazing! The only down side was the delivery fee was over the top so I arranged my own transport.

Store LocationPakenham

Peter B

Peter BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Patio

Great price on our patio we had install by a very caring installer and his help they took a lot of care for the patio as they did there job.

Store LocationCapalaba

PeterL

PeterLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Matrix Decor screen feature

Fantastic review of the options to implement a feature wall with the Matrix Decor screens. Extremely good ideas to help design the feature. We are looking forward to seeing the finished pieces in our Patio area.

Store LocationArcherfield

Craig B.

Craig B.Hunter Region, NSW

I went in store to buy a drill, the staff were very helpful, spending the time to show me around the store and helped me choose a drill. I also purchased a hedge trimmer, spare batteries and screwdriver set. I was also pleased with the price. Definitely going back to Stratco this weekend.

Pedro

PedroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Metal 2 Door Storage Cabinet

Very happy. Was served straight away and received all the information I required about the product I was after. The staff member was very knowledgeable and researched the price thoroughly. Also they filled my 5 x (kg LPG cylinders while I waited. The cabinet was simple to assembly and suited my needs perfectly. The staff member could not do enough for me.

Store LocationCaboolture

M.H.A

M.H.AHunter Region, NSW

Great price and service!

I tend to just go to Bunnings as it’s close. But this time I saw a Fb special on some roof ventilators. I couldn’t ignore this special and drove to Thornton to buy them plus other products. They were priced better, the service was friendly and they had 6 of the colour in stock. I drove home happy. I’ll be back!

Store LocationThornton Stratco

Jackie H

Jackie HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great place to shop offering a great choice of products.

First visit to this store. We were very happy to find everything we were looking for. Staff were helpful and friendly and seemed genuinely willing to assist. I shall certainly consider shopping here again.

Store LocationMt Barker SA

Boatbat

Boatbat

Great Value Shelving

I recently purchased 4 sets of shelving which were a 'knock together' variety. Importantly the engineering was very accurate, all parts provided and met the description. After the first shelf it was easy to understand the most efficient process.

Lou

Lou

Mulch and Solar Security Light

Rocky Point mulch was an excellent price at Stratco and on the same day we bought a Solar Security Light for outside our garage which has been very good especially lighting up our long driveway.
Staff at Virginia, Qld. are excellent and very helpful and Stratco keep up those good specials as they help us with our budget.

Store LocationVirginia, Qld.