Stratco SA, Mount Barker

Stratco SA, Mount Barker

Delia B.

Delia B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficiency of staff

While entering the store not really sure of what I needed, was given enough information without any pressure to buy, and left being completely happy with what I had bought.

Store LocationMt Barker, SA

Charlie

CharlieSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent service and quick turnaround

I ordered two side gates to be custom made. Taken through the order by thoroughly proficient female staff member who knew her stuff. Ordered on Sunday and got a call Wednesday that they were ready! Great service or what!

Impressed

Looking to landscaping our backyard and garden screening had a big range of screens and great ideas for a pergola we were asked if we needed help when looking which was good and were very helpful.

Wonderful service

Thanks Will for helping us find our entertainment set and organising prompt and good prices delivery for our products. Will be coming back to the store for any future purchases.

Lindsay Warner

Lindsay WarnerSouthern and Hills, SA

Carport

Ordered a carport, quickly designed and costed on the spot, engineers diagrams went to council and approved without a hitch. My slight changes made without fuss. Good value for money

Store LocationMt Barker

Heather G.

Heather G.Southern and Hills, SA

Good service and integrity

I ordered a heritage shed from my local Stratco, and was delighted that it arrived on the very day they said it would. The following day two very good shed assemblers arrived and did a top job of putting it together. They took great care to make sure it was in exactly the right place, and I was absolutely delighted with not only the quality of workmanship, but also the shed itself. It was perfect, strong and so well sealed. I have a tiny home unit so I ordered the pale Colourbond and it looks classy. I first saw the actual shed built on display in the shop and loved it. I'm a gran, and felt vulnerable ordering the shed unsure if it was as promised. It was better. Thankyou Stratco! Heather G.

Store LocationMount Barker Stratco, South Australia 5251

Stratco will be included in my hardware shopping.

information was given including options which was appreciated, customer service without pressure and ensuring all is well when I picked up my purchase. Conversations with the sales person went beyond the purchased item, which indicated a genuine interest with people. Thank you.

Rates and Fees
Store LocationMt. Barker Stratco.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service

Needed a price on Pool Fencing and asked for a quote which we received a couple of days later.. went back to Stratco as we found a few products cheaper elsewhere and Will the Store Manager was more than happy to look back over the quote and got us a better price.. we were so happy we bought a rainwater tank at the same time. Very impressed with the knowledge, friendliness and customer service. We will definitely buy from Stratco again. Keep up the great work.

Isaac

IsaacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BBQ Warranty Confusion

Store LocationStratco Mount Barker, SA
Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Very helpful

We have been there a few times and staff have always been happy and helpful. Products are good quality and cheaper then most. Big store with a big variety inside and more then happy to order things in if not available there.

Strathalbyn

StrathalbynSouthern and Hills, SA

Very helpful!!

We have been 100% happy with our order of a neighborhood fence! Would highly recommend due to Competitive prices and very efficient ordering system!! We received our fencing panels within couple days of ordering!!

Store LocationMount barker