Stratco SA, St Agnes

Stratco SA, St Agnes (page 2 of 2)

Best place with best price to buy hardware

I been there for green bin the staff who deal me is very good person and I got green bin with low price .. as compared to other harware store . Thanks

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationSt agnes

Disgusted

DisgustedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I LOVE my new lawnmower! It works perfectly. I actually can’t wait to mow the lawn now. Thanks Stratco

Great store. Very nice, helpful and knowledgeable staff. They also helped put my new purchase in the car. It’s my local store but even if I moved I’d still keep coming here. 10/10 for Stratco St Agnes

good service

i went there a few weeks ago and staff were really friendly and helpful and the product is good so far. since then i have brought a few products from this store and will keep coming back

Job Satisfaction

monaromonaroMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a hardware store anymore.

Went in to the store to buy a Kinco nut washer (compression fitting). No stock. I was advised by more than one sales person that the store was getting out of plumbing hardware. I went to Bunnings and got excellent service and the item I was requiring.

Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco
monaromonaro

Thank you for the reply.

Great

This store stocks Redgum lump charcoal. Very pleased with price point and overall product in general. Pallet kept inside out of the weather so no issues with any moisture ingress.

Annemarie E.

Annemarie E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service every time

I had a very good customer service when shopping at your St Agnes store. Your staff knows what they are talking about when asked specific questions like I had for painting my metal fence & buying plants for my drive way. They even pushed my full trolley to the check out for me and had a lot of time to help me even I shopped just before closing time. Thank you. I will go here again and can highly recommend your St Agnes shop!

Store LocationSt Agnes, South Australia

Tung Tran

Tung TranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and Advice

I needed to get some replacement gutters, went in store and found ask fantastic staff member, he helped with everything and answered all my questions. I recommended going to Stratco, the staff are highly knowledgeable and helpful. Recommended +++

Store LocationStratco St Agnes

Outdoor setting

We purchased a great outdoor bench from Stratco in St Agnes SA! Really satisfied with the price and service throughout our experience with this company! Thank you to Stratco! Highly recommended

Christine Ruby

Christine RubyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient Shopping

I have been shopping at Stratco for many years now and I find the store easy to be in and find things or a helpful employee will be nearby. It is going through a renovation at the moment and I am eagerly waiting to see the new layout and products.

Philjc01

Philjc01South Australia

Great store with very helpful staff !!

Fantastic friendly helpful staff , I was interested in purchasing a patio heater but I wasn’t sure if it was going to fit in my Mazda sedan ,so I asked the team member , without hesitation, he put one on a trolley and wheeled it out to my car to see if it fits , well with his great help , we managed to get it in the back seat , still being in it’s origin box .
I was wrapped , with their helpful friendly service , the Stratco Patio Heater is also great and works well !! Thank you !!!

Store LocationSt Agnes , SA

Harry

HarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Old school values

Enjoy being in a friendly, almost family like environment. There are no disinterested youngsters and you feel they genuinely wish to assist. It is so refreshing to find these values in today's world.

Store LocationSt Agnes SA

Dianne B

Dianne BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sheds

Brought a shed approximately 9 years ago unfortunately the roof started to fade So I made a enquire at a visit to the store After providing proof of purchase and photos within a week I was contacted and told that the roof sheets were going to be replaced
Very happy with the results of my enquire and now a brand new roof

Geoff

GeoffSt Agnes

Great store.

Adam & his staff at St Agnes are very knowledgeable, helpful & professional. The store is always clean, bright & well stocked. It's very pleasing to receive a cheery greeting by staff when you enter the store. We have recently completed a number of large projects, (buying most of the materials from Stratco) & have been completely satisfied with the advice & service we received.

Store LocationSt Agnes S.A