Stratco SA, St Marys

Stratco SA, St Marys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (55)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Shirley C

Shirley CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Medium height bar outdoor bar setting

Love my new bar setting, because it is timber I have treated it with oil as recommended and it looks fabulous. I’ll certainly be back, love your store at St. Marys. The service was great.........a big thank you to BeeJay, friendly and super efficient!

Ron

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

I recently bought a garden shed (H3) with window, skylight and guttering. Installation was great including cleanup. However, 50mm downpipes are not the best as storm.water connection options are very limited

Tim Jaensch

Tim JaenschMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fencing sorted!

I needed some advice on fencing options and received helpful and friendly service. All my requirements were in stock and I was able to start my project with out delay. Thanks!

Store LocationSt Mary's, SA

Louise

LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Flowers blooming...

Had a half wine barrel doing nothing. Decided would look good with some colour in this dull covid19 period. Told the assistant what i wanted to do. He gave me advice on how much soil i would need and then all i had to do was choose the plants! Happy to say moved the barrel to a better position, filled it with the quality soil mix and planted. For aesthetics got some pine bark mulch. Plants went into shock but after a couple of days, are blooming happily. I also asked about what plants to plant for another spare garden patch. Was happily advised! No problems at all. Went home very happy and now more advised. A shout out to the Stratco assistant!

Store LocationSt Mary's

Rod S.

Rod S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finished the Garden

Thanks to staff and Stratco for opening throughout the pandemic virus lockdown. Allowed me to buy all the bits needed to finishh all those garden projects while in self isolation.

Nathan Horne

Nathan HorneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plants Galore!

Recently purchased a heap of indoor plants from St Mary's Stratco. Very happy with the range, quality & especially price! The sales staff were helpful & friendly too. Will definitely be heading back for more!

Store LocationSt Mary's

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ezyslat is great

Finished building my Ezyslat gates. Great product, staff at St. Marys were very helpful with ordering and product information. All went well and we are extremely pleased with the result

Store LocationSt. Marys SA

David

David

garden galore

Went to the gardening - nursery area to look for garden plants. Was very impressed by the wide variety and quality of the all the plants and accessories. The assistants were very knowledgable and helpful with advice. recommended.

Store LocationStratco, St Mary's

Helen Kowald

Helen KowaldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

Just moved to a new suburb, purchased some tall plants and ground covers for my new garden, the staff were friendly and most helpful, went through the checkout joined their Statco club and got a voucher to spend next time, not just a voucher for joining but receive one when I spend over a certain dollar value Never got that from BUNNINGS the staff even loaded them into my car for me. GREAT SERVICE!

Bob G

Bob GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service with a smile

Store LocationStratco SA, St Marys
Rebecca Ziersch

Rebecca ZierschMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Succulents

Good range of succulents. Even some hard to find varieties. All plants appear healthy and well looked after. Will definitely be back to purchase more in the future. Thank you

Store LocationSt Mary’s

Sheila

SheilaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I’d been looking for!

I wanted a durable box to hold garden equipment outdoors and Stratco had the perfect one. It was easy to put together and was just the ticket! The staff were helpful with lifting onto the trolley: I will be visiting the store again for hardware and gardening products.

Store LocationStratco St Mary’s
Fong

FongSouth Australia

Excellence service

We had an excellent experience with stratco at St Mary our local store. We bought the shed and they installed the shed for us. Stratco staff Provide fast, reliable service, I'm very happy.

Store LocationSt marry

Lindsey Bianco

Lindsey BiancoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Range of Plants

This store is great for a wide range of plants at great prices. Often have good savings and discounts. Always good quality plants and excellent customer service. Would recommend this site.

Store LocationSt Marys

Belinda Petersen

Belinda PetersenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Every time I have been I have managed to grab a few bargains! But the lovely young lady at the checkout always has a smile & a friendly word it certainly makes the visit SO much nicer!

Store LocationSt Marys Stratco

Paul Tassell

Paul TassellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One Stop Shop

St Marys store has that wow factor for me great range , prompt service and competitive prices. Service starts with finding your products to purchasing and if required help with loading into your car.
Awesome

Store LocationSt Marys
Helen and Pete Flavel

Helen and Pete FlavelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our New Stratco Cool Deck is REALLY cool!!!

Needing to replace our tiny back verandah, we spoke with Stephen Hall who helped us to clarify our ideas. He recommended the Cool Deck structure for insulation, ease of construction and versatility. The plans he drew up were submitted to Council and approved quickly. Our son-in-law erected the new verandah, which is 6m x 5m, with the help of a tall friend. Now with lights, new decking and ceramic heaters, our dream has become reality. We have an outside room that is functional, spacious & so professional. Thanks Stephen. Thanks Stratco! We’re very satisfied customers!!!

Andre

AndreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Staff at St. Mary's store were very helpful in providing a solution to my problem. I am very happy with the service and will definitely consider visiting Stratco again soon.

Store LocationSt. Marys
Kathy

KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Great customer service they helped me no end and didn't make me feel awkward at all. Highly recommended store in St Marys. It was something new for them as well and still no bother. Thank you for all you did for me.

Stacey H

Stacey HMelbourne

Fencing made easy

We were very happy with Stratco's service regarding Colourbond, Good Neighbour fencing. The colour selection & fence designs were great. We were able to order a gate made to measure, with no problems. The materials were delivered, just as planned.

Store LocationSt Mary's, SA