Stratco SA, St Marys

Stratco SA, St Marys (page 3 of 4)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Outback pergola purchase.

They offered great advice whilst choosing the right pergola to suit our needs. All sales staff there have also been fantastic during aftersales when I have had to go there to ask further question regarding construction which we chose to complete ourselves. Wish they had stronger, sharper two screws though. I have never sheared a trek screw off in my life but have broken at least a dozen while trying to affix them

Gee

GeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful

Many time I have visited this store since its opening
On every occasion , the assistant has been helpful
I like the wide aisles and display of goods is " uncrowded" and well lit.
The odd "specials' prices are a bonus .
The garden area has good stock.
The sample fencing , sheds and other products are well displayed

Daniel

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good store, plenty of range and stock

I Bought a lot of plants and garden tools from Stratco, all in good condition. received plenty of help from staff and they have a good range to choose from. Will continue shopping there!

Great customer service!

I'm not frequent shopper at stratco, but they have a fantastic team working down at St Mary's! Great customer service. They were all friendly and helpful, and will go out of their way to help you find what you need!

PDT

PDTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful staff

Was looking for a particular product I’d seen advertised and the helpful staff member took me to it and explained its use. Good pricing too. easy parking out the front.

ken

kenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great store

Always get great service here and staff are very knowledgeable with all their store products,the range is not as big as the " other place " but at least here you can find someone to help you with your enquire.
Good garden centre as well and all store product prices are very competitive.

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Service Ever

Called into the Lonsdale Store for a Slat Fence quote. Jack Stearne helped us and his service was outstanding. It is rare to get such great service from anyone.
Thank you Jack. He was knowledgable and
could not help us enough.

It was St Mary’s store Not Lonsdale

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

store well laid out and the staff are tops. really friendly and knowledgeable

I have just built a house and have used St Mary's Stratco to be the go to place to get that thing I need. The staff are great. Shaun got to understand my projects and actually guided me to the best outcome. He wasn't pushy and gave me alternatives, but at the end of the day together we had a successful outcome.

Garden products

Great plants and found the staff to be very helpful when trying to source plants. Come in regularly to check out what currant bargains they may have. I'll be back!

Renee

ReneeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic selection and customer service!

The Team at St Mary's was very helpful and gave us a few options, not trying to sell us the expensive items. The selection of products is fantastic with a competitive price too. The member rewards are great too!

Al

AlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very happy

I just became a member and this is the first time I have bought something at Stratco, very friendly and helpful service, love the place, no CLUTTER !! plenty of items to choose from.

Womad sale

First visit to Stratco was for the Womad plant sale. Super busy but the staff were still very helpful and friendly, and they made it fun. Will go back and check it out soon, Rachelle Werner

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My only gripe

The lack of trolleys to put your shopping into before going to the check out does limit what I might buy. I didn't even see shopping baskets. Then when I got a trolley from the Trade area it wouldn't go through the retail check out. Compared to the opposition this is definitely a draw back and something that Stratco management should address immediately.

Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi David, I am sorry to hear you have had this experience with Stratco. Could you please send your contact details to contact@stratco.com.au so that we can look into this for you? Regards, Annabelle

daveberylamos@gmail.com

Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Thank you David. Kind regards Natasha

Kaz

KazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfied

Staff were very friendly and helpful. This is the first time I have been to the store and I will definitely go there again. Did not realise the range that they had.

David Stewart

David Stewart

Spot on

Looking for some quality garden edging and visited Stratco, found the quantity and colour I was after no problems. Parking was easy and the staff were friendly with no waiting at the checkout.

Find out how Stratco SA, St Marys compares to other Hardware Shops

From a Tradesmans viewpoint.

Product range is excellent and staff are very friendly and helpful.
Price matching is also good.
Having a trade drive-in Bay is very good when I have a trailer and need to load it.
My only negative is that when ordering multiple items for example to fit gutters with all straps ends and down pops it takes a long time for staff to take each individual part instead of a quick scan process like other stores.

stephen

stephenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic bright store at st marys sa

we bought rain water tank excellent help from one of your supervisors .He made sure we had all the parts that we needed and even organized delivery.Really had not been to a stratco store before then,but now we have been back there numerous times since buying plants etc. All your staff so friendly and helpful.

Steve L.

Steve L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Shop

The plants offered are of good quality and value, service was good and staff helped with heavy items and when I've asked for particular advice I got more than I've asked for.

Joy

JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plants at a good price

The plants offered are of good quality and value, service was good and staff helped with heavy items. Gone in the buy one item and have left with a forest

Mohammad

MohammadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good experience!

Me and my partner visited St Marys shop for the first time and it was really amazing. We spend some time in garden section to find the thing of our choice and we were successful. Staffs were friendly and the shop is nice. We be there again soon.