Stratco SA, St Marys

Stratco SA, St Marys (page 4 of 4)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great range and prices!

First time to stratco st Mary’s was only a few weeks ago. I was surprised at the amazing range and especially the garden section! The prices were fantastic! I was advised about their rewards on my first visit and joined up and have already been back 3 times in the last 3 weeks for more purchases and to use my reward dollar credits! If you haven’t checked out their garden section I would highly recommend! David Jolly- SA

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly and Helpful

Big store at St Marys with a good range. Purchased a Hot Devil Oxy kit Cutting & Brazing Tool which I had problems with. Staff were helpful and full credit given. Quite impressed.

Ming Li

Ming LiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service and meet my needs

I have been doing fence and landscape works.

Sean at ST Mary store in SA always makes sure my needs are met and provided useful hint as to the various products.

Hardware Shops

Find out how Stratco SA, St Marys compares to other Hardware Shops

mick

mickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

carport

called in about carport advertised on sale found staff to be most helpful regarding info on carport and about lodging plans etc for council approval nothing was to hard for them order has been placed and delivery will be done within a weeek

Fantastic Service

Always get fantastic service from the Guys and Gals there is no problem at all to get quotes for my customers the Trade counter staff go out of their way to help.

PMR

PMRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Store with Great Staff

I have been visiting Stratco St.Marys for quite a while now and service has been excellent. Many Thanks to Glen, Jack and rest of the team for being so helpful.

Rod K

Rod KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

We experienced excellent service from Beejay and Adrian which made our selection of synthetic turf an easy exercise.
Thank you to you both. Purchase and delivery done in two days - great!

Mark Reid

Mark ReidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great experience

Pleasant staff, knowledable but not pushy.The garden area is particularly good with great, fresh stock. They have parking for trailers which is fantastic and go out of their way to help you load up. Highly recommended.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent store.

Very helpful staff, great product diplay. Would definitely recommend, also double reward points for February was an excellent incentive. I will be shopping for materials on more of a regular basis there for sure.

Hardware Shops