Stratco WA

I will definetly be going back

The service was amazing very helpful staff and cheap prices.
We were meant to go in there to just buy some grinding disks but ended up not leaving for 2 hours because we were enjoying looking around and buying stuff.
A+ Statco

Store LocationBunbury, WA

Well done Daniel Wilkes

Treated me respectfully and with broad knowledge of products, without all the sales jargon a long way from Fremnatle but worth going back there. And I like their rewards program.

Store LocationCanningvale

Basic information on the website, helps with going to store to place order

By being able to get the basic information from the Stratco website on guttering styles, lengths, prices, accessories, colours etc over the weekend when the local store is closed, we were still able to work out what we were after and place our order much more easily during business hours

Store LocationKalgoorlie

Doug from Stratco was frendly with good product knowledge re the installation of downpipes i had purchased - Followed up with a phone call on info and availability of table and chair setting i had enquired about

Great Service

I really appreciate the service I received at Malaga store. Staff was very informed and very helpful. Gave me good advice on the products I was looking at, great sale price too!

Store LocationMalaga WA

Superb Service

The Bunbury team, especially "Super" Dave (as we now call him) gave us exceptional service when we purchased a new patio recently. We spent an hour or so discussing the ins and outs of what we wanted and they were very patient and thorough. We left with full drawings, specifications, how to guides and a highly discounted price. We pick up our patio tomorrow. Extremely happy and will return there in future.

Store LocationBunbury Stratco, Halifax industrial area

We needed a small garden shed and wanted to know exactly how it looked, feel how solid it was and what it physically looked like. The decision was made easy when visiting the store and taken through the displays, the wonderful service made my decision simple and stress less. Well done Stratco, you can’t beat good old customer service

Store LocationBunbury

Quick screen fence

Recently purchased a boxed quick screen fence ie 4 boxes and posts the staff in store were extremely helpful and suggested ways of getting the best value for money all worked a treat and fence was installed in 2 days great result thanks

Store LocationBalcatta

Jut love this fencing kit

The staff are fantastic at Mandurah Stratco so helpful we bought a quick screen plus kit and we just took our measurements in and they did the rest, drew up plans for council, quotes for materials and delivery. The fence looks great and my husband has got some many compliments from neighbours and even strangers walking past as he was putting it up. Everyone thinks it looks great so I tell them where to get it from and how helpful everyone is. We also bought material from the outback range to construct a pergola round the back, that was delivered all easily as well.

Store LocationMandurah

Finally a gate i wanted at reasonable price

We were in need of a replacement side gate and have delayed because of the cost of an aluminium gate.
We saw gates advertised in a Stratco brochure and we decided to get the job done. Went to Stratco in Bal atta with the measurements, chose the profile and colour and within a week the gate was ready for collection.
It is exactly what we expected and fits perfectly.

Store LocationBalcatta Perth Western Australia

Quality product, helpful service.

My Amarok ute will only just fit in the garage and still allow the tilt-a-door to close, so needed a rubber wheelstop to prevent going too far and risking damage to the front of the ute.
Stratco had the perfect solution, and what's more it was on special!
A high quality, solid rubber wheelstop that works perfectly...couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

Rates and Fees
Store LocationCanning Vale W.A.

Helpful, friendly sales associates.

We ordered a patio. Sales associate was knowledgeable and really assisted us.
This is the second patio we have ordered from here. Can’t wait to see the patio installed.
Great price, great product.

Store LocationBalcatta WA

Great experience

Tried Stratco for the first time, was pleasantly surprised with the range of products.
Did find prices were slightly higher from other comparable stores. Staff were very helpful and friendly and very knowledgeable.

Store LocationCanning Vale

Pleasantly surprised

I had never been to a straco store before and thought they just supplied sheds etc, but when we got their they had all sorts of hand tools and power tools, gardening stuff. They even sold kitchens that you could plan with a person I store. It’s kinda like a Bunnings but without the crowds of people in your way.

Store LocationCannington store in Perth wa

Competitive and helpful

I bought a custom designed patio from Stratco Mandurah. They were very helpful right from the start firstly with their pricing then with advice and tips. They offered flexibility on delivery needs I had and were knowledgeable both with their product and install advice.

Store LocationMandurah Western Australia

Great team member

We had the pleasure to be served by Damian at the Balcatta store on Sat and Sun, what a legend! his help and suggestions were invaluable to us. Can't thank him enough and he was extremely patient with us and very calm as we made up our minds. We had to go back to get more home reno supplies and made a be line for him as he was so good.

Store LocationBalcatta WA

Pleasant Surprize

I purchased the Corona SX-B22A Kerosene Heater and couldn't be happier, apprehensive at first especially being a gravity feed fuel system but quickly realised it was a very safe and user friendly unit

Store LocationMandurah WA

Stratco are very good at what they do.

I have been a regular customer of Stratco for many years in Melbourne and always found them to be a reliable supplier. Recently relocating to the Rockingham area I expect that I will be purchasing many items from the Stratco Mandurah store.

Excellent service at branch level

Ordered a patio at Mandurah and Bev was superb- helpful knowledgeable and patient.
Three weeks delivery as standard? Really? Not impressed but heyho ... we waited.
On delivery day, no phone call or email to remind us that delivery was coming and an approx time so I had to call and ask...
Patio arrived- miserable driver- didn’t actually speak to us just dumped it and drove off.
No instructions - no video on line - basically a giant jigsaw puzzle without a picture.
Wrong brackets sent- sorted by Bev but I still had to drive to Mandurah and back.
Patio very good once we worked it out.
Straco Mandurah 5 stars - everything else 2 stars

Store LocationMandurah

Great hardware store,

I dont have a Stratco near my house, so its a fair drive, but once you get there, its all worth it. I purchased my fencing from them this time, but usually i drop in and get odd bits and pieces if I am in the area. staff are very helpful and very keen to solve any issues you are facing.

Store LocationCanningvale