Stratco WA

Dane

DanePerth, WA

Poor Everything.

Bought a gable roof shed, parts were missing, came bent, damaged and scratched. Was given wrong instructions and what instructions were given provided little detail to complete job. Shed was overpriced and poor customer service at store.

Hilary

HilaryPerth, WA

Stratco 6 x 4 Gable Shed - What a joke

Jack

JackPerth, WA

Very happy!

The customer service was great, I like the quality of your product as well, I like the fact that it's all pre-cut, pre-pressed. I like the fact that it's a c-channel truss, rather than just a little tinny frame. Overall I was just quite impressed

Leanne T.

Leanne T.Perth, WA

Dreadful customer service

Store LocationStratco Balcatta
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Leanne, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us, please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au if you would like to discuss further. Kind regards Natasha

Complete balls up from start to finish.

Walked into store at Banbury looking for a basic patio and was up sold to the best product they had which is ok. Then took nearly an hour to sort it all out. Had to go back several times as to finalize the order. Have since had the patio delivered and have had one of strtcos professionals to erect it to find out it is not measured correctly and it will now take 4 days to erect a one day job. From start to finish it has been a stuff up and would totally not go to stratco again not even for a screw.

Store LocationBunbury

Great shed and customer service

We have bought a number of products from Stratco Canning Vale and have had nothing but great customer service. The staff are very accommodating and helped us plan our shed and make choices for a gate and fencing. Our shed is solid and well made. Very happy customers!!!

Store LocationCanning Vale

Julie M.

Julie M.Peel, WA

Excellent service

I purchased I shed and the process was made easy thanks to the staff and the shed builders. I was kept informed and I am very happy with my finished shed

Store LocationMandurah WA

Troy Haug

Troy HaugPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service!

Just wanted to say what a fantastic job Vedran is doing at Balcatta. He has taken so much time to help us put together our patio project, helping us to ensure measurements were accurate and that we understood every aspect of the proposed purchase. We explained our budget limitations and he actually listened and did his best not only to help us redesign to keep costs lower, but also pushed very hard to get us the most competitive pricing possible. I have never felt so satisfied with a purchase as we do with this one. We have a new favourite store.

Store LocationBalcatta

Evan Lim

Evan LimPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Make an enquiry for fencing product and the employee is extremely helpful and patient in explaining the product range and getting me the quote, even at 4:50pm (store closed at 5pm)

Sarie Schuch

Sarie SchuchPerth, WA

Happy customer

ago
All the staff at Canningvale store are very friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Good prices. We bought our fencing from them and could get everything we needed at one store

Store LocationCanning vale

Ivor

IvorPerth, WA

great customer service

While in store I nearly bought the wrong product. The very attentive staff member advised me of my error and pointed towards the item I required. Couldn't ask for better customer service

Store LocationMalaga WA

Neville27

Neville27Perth, WA

Totally seamless experience for my purchase of patio materials. Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. They even offered assistance with loading and also advice on how to stack them on the roof rack.

Store LocationMalaga WA

Philip Baile

Philip BailePerth, WA

Just what I wanted!

I went to the Canning Vale WA store recently not knowing whether they sold the products I sought. The staff were extremely helpful both at the door and on the floor. I am very happy with the 2 chairs I purchased, they are "just what I wanted".

Store LocationCanning Vale WA

Alan and Ann

Alan and AnnPerth, WA

Very friendly and helpful staff

Whether it be for a rivet or a complete garage. Ordering is easy and pick up is just down the street.

Store LocationCanningvale wa

Very helpful staff

Each time I have been into stratco the staff have been very helpful . The item I wanted wasnt out on the floor yet and they went searching for it out the back , then took it out to my car and even put it in my car for me . I will always go to stratco above another store

Store LocationMandurah

Amazing service and great prices.

The service I received from the staff in this store was fantastic. They went out of their way to help me find what I needed. The prices was competitive and the products were great.

Store LocationBalcatta Stratco

David H.

David H.Perth, WA

Excellent service

I had never shopped at Stratco before. I initially needed to purchase new gutters for my house and found the service offered by Sarah to be so helpful. On the back of that experience I decided to go with Stratco to provide a 10x4 Outback patio with cooldek as well as a 6x9 garage. For all the design specs and pricing Luke was super knowledgeable and helpful at every step of the way. This was a very large purchase and the whole process and experience couldn't have been better. Excellently trained and highly experienced staff.

Store LocationCanningvale WA

Very Disappointing follow up

Despite a very good intial visit follow up action was atrocious and rude. Several phone callls to the store and mobile number provided went without reply. An email requesting follow up also went without reply. Apparently the email stating no phone calls had been replied to was regarded as 'blunt' a farcical excuse for inept and lazy follow up service. Not happy.

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi, I am sorry that you have had this experience with us, if you would like to discuss further please contact me at contact@stratco.com.au so I can further assist you. Kind regards Natasha

QBRockingham
QBRockingham

Yes please would be very keen to show you the email and get some assitance in purchasing materials for upcoming works.

Stratco A.Stratco

Thank you, look forward to being able to help. Kind regards Natasha

Peter Finlayson

Peter FinlaysonSouth West, WA

Wooden screens

The wooden screens along the inside of a polycarbonate patio wall was a perfect adornment. They were easy to screw in place and provide handy shade for the patio area.

Store LocationBunbury WA

Jamo

JamoPerth, WA

Customer Experience WOW

Went to purchase a shed at Stratco in Malaga. I was thrilled with the positive energy from the team. Customer experience was amazing from the service to good quality products & competitive price was perfect! Thank you Stratco Malaga team we will be back.

Store LocationMalaga