Quick screen fence

Recently purchased a boxed quick screen fence ie 4 boxes and posts the staff in store were extremely helpful and suggested ways of getting the best value for money all worked a treat and fence was installed in 2 days great result thanks

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationBalcatta

Finally a gate i wanted at reasonable price

We were in need of a replacement side gate and have delayed because of the cost of an aluminium gate.
We saw gates advertised in a Stratco brochure and we decided to get the job done. Went to Stratco in Bal atta with the measurements, chose the profile and colour and within a week the gate was ready for collection.
It is exactly what we expected and fits perfectly.

Store LocationBalcatta Perth Western Australia

Helpful, friendly sales associates.

We ordered a patio. Sales associate was knowledgeable and really assisted us.
This is the second patio we have ordered from here. Can’t wait to see the patio installed.
Great price, great product.

Great team member

We had the pleasure to be served by Damian at the Balcatta store on Sat and Sun, what a legend! his help and suggestions were invaluable to us. Can't thank him enough and he was extremely patient with us and very calm as we made up our minds. We had to go back to get more home reno supplies and made a be line for him as he was so good.

super service

Staff at Stratco Balcatta have gone above and beyond excellent service providing expert knowledge to help with selection of panels and parts to build my fence. I love their range of products.

Store LocationBalcatta, WA

Fencing Panels

The gentleman that served me was very knowledgeable of Stratco products and informed us about informing the Stratco Club. Very happy with products, easy to install. Easy location to get to.

Store LocationBalcatta

Got what I needed

Nice staff and very helpful getting new roof sheeting for my shed. Products were available within a couple of days and that called as soon as the material was in.

Store Locationbalcatta

Shed for pool pump

The man who saw to me was very knowledgeable with all the products I was questioning him about. I ended up buying a small shed totally different to what I was going to purchase and it was cheaper too. The prices seem fair and the service is great. Will definitely go back.

Store LocationBalcatta WA

A very good store with knowledgeable staff

Unlike the other hardware chain, it is easy to find and talk to someone for help or advice. Whilst the Stratco range is not as comprehensive as the other chain, I prefer to shop at Stratco for the better quality products and service

STUBBIE Shed

Excellent product and excellent service even when had to return 2 downpipes for replacement due to damage. Only issue was that the 2 recommended shed installers were 40 klms SOR. No NOR installers.

Store LocationBalcatta WA.