Strathfield Car Radios Online store

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Strathfield Car Radios Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Brissie
BrissieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shop very happy purchasing from them.

Very easy to navigate their store, had the product in stock.
They are a great shop for my audio needs and I am most happy with my new stezza.
highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speakers had been used and repackaged

Ordered some speakers and they arrived repackaged, security seal had been opened before as it was barely sticking to the box and foam broken in the box.
Very disappointed.
No reply to email, no refund or return offered.

Andrew.A
Andrew.A

Great pricing, excellent service

I checked the websites of a number of online stores and Strathfield Car Radios were the most competitive for the multi-media unit I wanted for my Isuzu D-Max. The purchase process was fast and simple and the unit was delivered to my business address within 2 days.

See all Strathfield Car Radios reviews