3.4

Chathura G.

Chathura G.Sydney, NSW

Horrible service

I called them to fix a radio and the person was extremely rude and disrespectful. I will never use them

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Frustrated with the waiting time.

I booked my car in for the aerial to be looked at as it was not picking up AM. It was booked for 3pm but was not looked at until 5pm. I had to wait, I did some shopping of an hour and upon returning to the shop the car was not looked at. I had to wait another hour in the shop and no chair was offered during this time.
I went away feeling quite frustrated and in the end they could not fix the problem.

Untrustworthy

Popped in to see them about a unit I purchased a year and half ago . The unit Never worked with the hands free microphone. I finally got the unit out to take it to them for appraisal . I had two removable face units we tried both in the shop and could not get it to work. I was offered to purchase a new unit. I kindly refused as I did not want to have the same connection problems. Left the shop but unfortunately left one of the head units behind.
Rang up several days later to ask if they have it. And I was treated like a dum sucker.
They are a bunch of condescending
Individuals.
Would never buy anything from them.
Poor customer service with unnecessary arrogance.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Strathfield Car Radios Strathfield Store compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Ahmad W.

Ahmad W.Sydney, NSW

Damaged my door speaker cover while installing dash cam

I booked my Mercedes clc 200 kompressor to have dash cam , reversing camera and in dash media player , and when I went to pick up my car I straight away noticed to broken speaker cover on driver side door . Long story short the owner of the business replaced my broken part and I was a happy customer

perfect service great product

I was given perfect service at the store they helped me pick the right product for me. I felt they really wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I was not sure exactly what product was right for me and they made sure i bought exactly what i needed. The service was perfect

Yohan

YohanSydney, NSW

Good Service and quality products

Bought a Pioneer head unit. they are the only people who had the item for reasonable price. Buying a sub-woofer today. I was checking head-unit prices for more than two weeks. These guys are awesome. recommend to anyone.

max

maxStrathfield

Got a full audio system installed, perfect work.

Already had all the parts needed for my stereo, just got new speakers from them, they installed the audio system and it has been perfect since day 1. Got Two 15 inch subs and it slams, good quality install, no complaints.
Also the range of products and prices are great.

At Strathfield Franchise highly recomend

In store Danny manager and rest of staff absolutely fantastic. Expert advise about right products fantastic installation job . They went over and beyond working on our car. They new what they were doing.

Its been a long time ive been this happy with a company.
Got reverse sensors. Front back up cameras , mongoose alarm, and kenwood audio visual system installed in one day.

I highly recommend this franchise. So professional and on time.

See all Strathfield Car Radios reviews