Strathfield Partners

Strathfield Partners (page 2 of 5)

1.6

N Moss

N MossSydney Surrounds, NSW

Strathfield partners are the worst and most unprofessional real estate agents

These agents are very bad, very unprofessional and refuse to abide by the laws. We had so many problems with our rental and these guys couldn't care less. We literally had a ceiling collapse on us and they refused to do anything about it and told us to move out if we didn't like it!! you have to threaten these guys with NCAT in order to get them to do anything. They are rude, unprofessional, unhelpful, refuse to adhere to the laws and they are thieves. I am looking at a class action against this agency as they are negligent and believe they are a law unto themselves. Absolutely disgraceful.

Kurt

KurtSydney, NSW

Worst realestate in the world avoid at all costs

Do not deal with this agent
They lie cheat and steal
They take rent out once you’ve moved out and then won’t give it back
Any problems in the rental won’t be dealt with good luck getting a response from these crooks
Avoid at all costs

Chathurika S.

Chathurika S.Sydney, NSW

Worst agent ever

They are very unhelpful and unprofessional. Customer service is the worst. When we gave notice period, lady who was in the office told us it does not matter what is written in the contract. When we asked for the bond details she did not show it to us and told to talk to manager. We emailed to the manager he did not respond.
Basiclly they will lie to your face like nothing.They will never respond to your request. When it comes to bond money they will try hard to reduce the maximum amount of money from it no matter how nicely you use the apartment and clean it.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strathfield Partners compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Worst real estate agent ever!! They have such horrible reviews that they even hid their Facebook and Google reviews.

I am

I amSydney, NSW

There should be a negative star

Horrible horrible customer service from the strata management acting like they are the authority and not getting that they are working for us as owners. Purposefully messing up contact details. Dumb enough not to check what they said previously, so their lies are not that hard to detect. Simple things are turned into issues for this reason. I recommend you stay away from them.

NOT A GOOD AGENT

No reply on text from agent. Worst agent and a bad people for sure. Feel like they are working just for money not to help people. I have just taken a lease and they are not responding on it. One of the most useless agent. So late service.They aren’t even able for a one star to be honest.

Absolutely Incompetent. Terrible Experience with this Agency.

Had a lot of issues trying to get our bond back. A lot of back and forth emails but no solutions were made. It’s been almost 3 months since we moved out from the unit we rented and they still hold our bond. Completely unresponsive to any emails, text messages sent. We decided to bring this issue to NSW Fair Trading. It’s been a month since we sent a complaint letter and we still haven’t gotten any responses. Looking at the reviews now and seeing a lot of people having similar experiences, especially on the bond issue. So disappointed. Truly unprofessional.

Ashmita S.

Ashmita S.Sydney, NSW

Warning

Had a horrible experience with Strathfield Partners. I find that their work should be more transparent. I felt that their management needs to be more systematic. Had lots of issues with property manager during my tendency period.

Extreme unprofessional real estate agent to deal with

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

Worst agency ever

Worst service ever and then they try to get your rental bond. Better to stay away from them. Worst people and service ever. I hope you look at their reviews beforehand!

The WORST i have even seen

These people really dont care about the tenants. I had to follow up multiple times to get my bond refund even after couple of weeks after i vacated my unit. Not at all professional.

Prasanth Avulapalli

Prasanth AvulapalliSydney, NSW

Pathetic agency seen in my life

Regular service

Had a good assistance with [Name Removed] during my inspection to release my bond only. Got confusing information about my contract and the day to vacant the property by the property Manager pushing myself to pay one more rent even I was not living in the property anymore. Late response from the property manager as well when it needed.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

I will not deal with this agency again

I would not recommend using this agency as a property manager. The property manger is doing the minimum, if not below zero, to just get by the routines. He certainly does not have any interests in resolving issues other than collecting the rents for the service fees.

Agree with other reviewers - you wonder how they get their license

Terrible agency seen in my life

The terrible agent. Most of details are incorrect. Terrible property managers and customers service is below zero. Fair trading shouldn’t give them the certificate. The agent just play with people with wrong details.

Miheil

MiheilSydney

Terrible

Crap Management

We required repairing service for the wall around 1 years ago, and they still have't done anything yet. I can't believe I have a strata company for my building!

Worst property manager and management

Our unit has a terrible issue after living around 3 mos. Gave a complaint on our property manager and took her months to impose action to resolve the issue. After couple of weeks, issue was unresolved and have to email them back. Never replied on our email and was overly neglected. Wanted to break the lease because of this incompetence but still neglected. Won't recommend this agent unless your property manager cares about you and responds accordingly.

max

maxStrathfield

Rented my last 2 places from them, love em!

Other real estates are a headache, these guys are straight forward, i wanted the place and i got it, if it wasn't for them i would find it way harder to find a unit. I see lots of bad reviews for them but me and my mate have only had great history with them. They are simple and straight forward and give me no fuss.

Terrible real estate took nearly all of the bonds with unreasonable

Fallon Irishasked

SP asked me to put in my information on a templated envelop when I was submitting my keys for vacating. The envelop asks for my vacating address, forwarding address, date and time of submitting keys; even asks for my contact details and bank details but I forgot to put; and I had to sign it (on the tenant's part).
The receptionist took my keys, put in the envelop, sealed and put it away without signing on it (on the agent's signature part) and did not give me any receipts for receiving the keys.
They only told me that a lady named Henanne will contact me regarding my bond.

Later when I was researching on Tenant's Union on How To Get Bond Money Back When Moving Out there's a piece of information that said:
3. Sign the claim form:
- Put your bank account number on the form so the bond money can go straight into your account.
- Write down a forwarding address (where you will be moving to).
- Do not sign a blank claim form. Make sure you know what the form says before you sign it.

I was freaked out thinking I had accidentally signed a blank claim form without knowing it.
I want to ask if their procedure is right or wrong? Was that envelope that I signed actually a blank claim form? Had anyone been in situation like me? And what can I do in this situation if this goes bad?

P/S: they forgot to cancel rent payment so after I submitted the keys, on the following day they still charge me the next rent payment.

Cameron M.

First go talk to them nicely in person. Most likely they will talk to you or then avoid you and drag it out on you, if this happens go threaten them for your rent money and your bond. That's the only thing you can do that will work. You must exercise harsh tactics on those people otherwise they will exploit you till no end.

Cameron M.

No worries, don't forget to shame them once you are finished, tell the world through review sites like this. Also make them compensate you for your time wasted if possible. Hence they will learn because regretfully, thats the kind of people they are.

laura

lauraasked

I am currently dealing with Strathfield Partners and they have been very unhelpful and unavailable at claiming bond (I had a really bad tenant who made some damage at my property and I would now have to replace carpet at the property) - has anyone dealt with Fair Trading NSW before to seek advice and were they being helpful?

JHawkins
JHawkins

Hi Laura. I suggest speaking to Frank 0411 428 223 or Robert 0419 446 641 directly. They are the heads of the company and are really helpful and efficient with any problems

Cameron M.

Good luck speaking to the directors, because in almost all circumstances you will be directed to voicemail with no reply. If you ask the other employees to forward you they will tell you that the directors are away. They are good at avoiding customers.