Strathfield Partners

Strathfield Partners (page 3 of 5)

1.6

Gypsie

GypsieNorth strathfield

Worst Real Estate Ever

Bathroom ceiling rip apart

Very unprofessional. I have reported about my unit so many times so many hazards need to be looked at been waiting over 5 months so bad.

Hassan

HassanSydney

Terrible

I was living one of their property in Guilford when i move in that property was not clean i call them send them picture but they don't reply. I live there around year at that time whenever i have any problem they don't care about it. When left the property, I called them for my bond refund, they told me it will take 2 weeks after two weeks when i called them they said you have no bond left they will charge me alot of thing which has no base.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strathfield Partners compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Vanidevi

VanideviGlenwood

Strath field partner Antonio Grieco

The worst agent ever I have seen.
He has book a single unit under two person name at the same time. And I have given the advance for the house with the proper application. But at the last moment he did not least this house to me which gave me lot of pressure and I have lost my money that I paid as advance for electricity and gas connection.

Abhi

AbhiRockdale

Vulture Strata

We had this managing agent over than 10 years, they always wanted raise the levy but they did not maintain our building. Not a single issue has been resolved by managing agent called [Name Removed].
Dont even think about these people, they are bad for your building.

helpful strata

the best thing i like S/P is a person name Dino. he is the best person who you should contact whenever you need help. he is nice and friendly and will help you tirednessly. always reply your call straith away... thank you for your help Dino.

Crystal

CrystalSydney

Useless

Very bad real estate company. Been renting through them 10 or so months. Not once have they came and inspected the property. I have 5 weeks left of my lease I haven't indicated to them if I'm leaving and the house is listed on real estate as available now and they are emailing me asking when I'm returning the keys. But My lease is not up for 5 weeks. Nor have they sent me any letters indicating they would like me to move out etc...

RLD

RLDStrathfield

Useless agents

I rented an apartment in Strathfield in 2016-2017 and Strathfiled Partners is by far the worst rental agency I have ever dealt with. First of all the advertised "ultra-modern" apartment had no aircon, blocked drain and broken shower tubing. Some of the the repairs were finally fixed 5 weeks later.
The malfunctioned dishwasher was never fixed despite multiple phone calls, emails and complaints, even after 6 months when I moved out. Don't trust the agent "Anna" to call you back because she never did on four different occasions when she promised that she will.
One star rating is too high a rating for Strathfiled Partners.

Terrible

I have never experienced anything worse in terms of renting. They failed to fix the leaking roof and flooding damaging property structurally making it unsafe. Rude and threatening. Highly unrecommended.

Strata & Property Management Services

Bad agents and terrible company, I warn you never go with this company wether you rent or buy!!!

The agent we had [name removed] had no idea what the hell he was doing!!! We moved in and we were promised new paint, new bath tub, new carpet and a car spot- we got [name removed]!!!! All! The Property manager [name removed] started taking care of the business and he sent crap tradesmen, I mean we did not have hot water for a week to top it of not even a car space!!!! The lady [name removed] who is a site inspector does not read your condition report properly so your money will be deducted out of your bond and just in general their whole company and the people that work there are a joke, Karma will bite them on their selves one day - they are not about customer satisfaction, poor efforts!

Worst maintenance and rude service

The rain water harvesting pipe broke and fell on my brother but it's still not been fixed after several mails. And carpet has not been changed for past 20 years and the agents are rude stating owner is not ready to fix it and they painted one or two portion of walls which is affected by rain water

They never even inspect the property!

I am renting a place through Strathfield partners. It is supposed to be inspected every 6 months and yet we've been there for 21 months now and they've never inspected it. I would be pretty unhappy if I were the owner of the property!
They are very difficult to contact - hardly ever return emails or follow up on phone calls. Very unreliable.

Ivy S

Ivy SSydney

Good

Unprofessional real estate agent

Good service

Jae Lee is very good and patient in the process of our lease contract. she is also very professional and efficient which saves us a lot of time in the moving.

Dependable Management Service

I have use SP to manage my properties since 2007. Jae my property manager is highly detail, reliable and very friendly. Highly recommended to other property owners.

Do not use these people

They are our Strata Managers apparently but you wouldn't know because we have not heard from them at all. They don't return phone calls or emails. Nothing gets done. They are arrogant and the testimonials on their website are obviously written by themselves. I would be very cautious about dealing with these people.

JHawkinsSydney

Efficient and gets the job done!

Frank and Robert have been managing my family's properties for years and I can say that they know how to get the job done and yes they are a busy office but there is a reason why they are so busy - because they are efficient and get the job done.

Bad service

they never call you back when you call and leave a message.
They are not trust worthy. be careful when dealing with them

I wouldn't even give a star, if the option is available

I'm the property owner, stathfield partners put a tenant into my unit and not even inform me. What the hell! No application, no background check, I don't even know what's the agreed rental rate! The leasing [Name Removed] is arrogant and no respect to owners at all, never received a call or email from him. I also dealt with [Name Removed] who is equally bad in customer service, finding excuses around and never return calls as promised. I will never recommend Strathfield partners to anyone!

Fallon Irishasked

SP asked me to put in my information on a templated envelop when I was submitting my keys for vacating. The envelop asks for my vacating address, forwarding address, date and time of submitting keys; even asks for my contact details and bank details but I forgot to put; and I had to sign it (on the tenant's part).
The receptionist took my keys, put in the envelop, sealed and put it away without signing on it (on the agent's signature part) and did not give me any receipts for receiving the keys.
They only told me that a lady named Henanne will contact me regarding my bond.

Later when I was researching on Tenant's Union on How To Get Bond Money Back When Moving Out there's a piece of information that said:
3. Sign the claim form:
- Put your bank account number on the form so the bond money can go straight into your account.
- Write down a forwarding address (where you will be moving to).
- Do not sign a blank claim form. Make sure you know what the form says before you sign it.

I was freaked out thinking I had accidentally signed a blank claim form without knowing it.
I want to ask if their procedure is right or wrong? Was that envelope that I signed actually a blank claim form? Had anyone been in situation like me? And what can I do in this situation if this goes bad?

P/S: they forgot to cancel rent payment so after I submitted the keys, on the following day they still charge me the next rent payment.

Cameron M.

First go talk to them nicely in person. Most likely they will talk to you or then avoid you and drag it out on you, if this happens go threaten them for your rent money and your bond. That's the only thing you can do that will work. You must exercise harsh tactics on those people otherwise they will exploit you till no end.

Cameron M.

No worries, don't forget to shame them once you are finished, tell the world through review sites like this. Also make them compensate you for your time wasted if possible. Hence they will learn because regretfully, thats the kind of people they are.

laura

lauraasked

I am currently dealing with Strathfield Partners and they have been very unhelpful and unavailable at claiming bond (I had a really bad tenant who made some damage at my property and I would now have to replace carpet at the property) - has anyone dealt with Fair Trading NSW before to seek advice and were they being helpful?

JHawkins

Hi Laura. I suggest speaking to Frank 0411 428 223 or Robert 0419 446 641 directly. They are the heads of the company and are really helpful and efficient with any problems

Cameron M.

Good luck speaking to the directors, because in almost all circumstances you will be directed to voicemail with no reply. If you ask the other employees to forward you they will tell you that the directors are away. They are good at avoiding customers.