Strathfield Partners

Strathfield Partners (page 4 of 5)

1.6

Genie

GenieSydney, NSW

LANDLORDS BEWARE What you save in fees you pay in repairs.

I found it took multiple emails and phone calls to actually speak with my own property manager. I never received any bond compensation for damage to the flat yet when I made a surprise inspection found over 10 items of damage that were never communicated to me. I was given miss information and when I challenged it I was lied to. If you add up the emails, calls and tracking, it would have actually taken less effort if I had of managed the property myself. I have since changed agents and the difference in service for an extra 2 % in fees is complete value for money. I cannot stress how unprofessional this business is.

Stay away from them

I agree with every negative review on this forum. This is the worst real estate agency to deal with if you are renting. Not sure for buying as I haven't dealt with them but will definitely avoid from my renting experience. Real estate agents in Strathfield Partners are worst to deal with, they don't attend any maintenance or repair request. I left the apartment as soon as my lease ended and had a worst experience even claiming the bond back. Highly recommended to avoid dealing with this agency at any cost.

Worst agency I have ever come across!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strathfield Partners compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Unprofessional real estate agents!

Strathfield Partners are unreliable!
I needed maintenance done and no one would take my calls, call me back and reply to my text messages or emails.
I recieved a text reply after i went to the department of fair trading.
I would NEVER suggest anyone to go through SP! And i sure as hell won't be renewing my lease!

Worst agent ever seen...

They never give u back your bond even if there is nothing wrong with it. I left the unit more clean than the unit that i got before. They will increase you rent without letting the owner knows about it. they just increase by themselves, They are the worst agents for repairing anything wrong and blames the owner that they will not do anything to fix.

Rental service is very terrible!

Your request repairing service is never call back soon. But your delay payment will call you immediately.
Take you money, but no good service.

Don't deal with them

I want to buy a property listed for sale by SP, I went to open inspection and made an offer and asked for contract afterward.
After phone call, text message and 2 emails the agent only sent me the front page of contract with no detail inclusions on it. And I didn't receive any reply from them regarding my offer. I talked with someone else in their office and try to get this done but again no reply. This is how they treat potential buyers.
If I'm the seller I would appoint them as agent to sell my property.

ADude

ADude

Worst people I ever dealt with

it took me more than 6 months to get my overpaid rent back. These people are so unprofessional that they do not even care. I am so glad i am not renting through them any more. I have also advised my friends not to buy or rent through these guys. The guy who handle our case is not working there any more but It was our worst nightmare ever.

How are this people still operating?

Strata & Property Management Services

Hopeless! Rude and Unhelpful!

What a disappointment. You pay so much money each quarter you would think that the strata manager can hold a rational conversation. [name removed] in particular was extremely crass, dismissive and defensive when I requested a tradesman to attend to a structural leak in our bathroom. "Why should WE (Strathfield Partners) have to pay for it?" Quite honestly, it is the owners who are paying for it. It seems like a huge inconvenience to call their office, always unresponsive and most of all unhelpful. Every attempt will be made to change corporations next AGM.

disappointing service, not accountable and unknowledgeable

They always bust BUT!!! They are not working for YOU!!!!!

Incompetence plus

Rude, unprofessional and incompetent sums this place up. [name removed] in particular has to be the rudest and most dismissive person I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Receptionist is also rude but then as the face of the business makes perfect sense as she's an accurate representation of the entire clan. Poor people skills, poor strata management and very poor property management. Would bypass this company in every capacity.

JAJ12

JAJ12sydney

Ask money first and no responsibility

Never put deposit money before sign the contract!!!
They will put you in a terrible situation.
Don't trust any verbal promise from s/p, they can cancel any time and don't leave the deposit through phone or online, it is not safe at all with them.
Don't trust anything in this company

You are just $$$ to them

Disgruntled Consumer

Disgruntled ConsumerSydney

Strathfield Partners are money hungry, inconsiderate sales men who don't care about anyone

Shocking !!!

No communication at all, ignores your request and tells you things are done when they obviously are not !!!

Did not follow procedures in the contract, didn't bother to perform any inspections before or after and did not communicate back to me !!!

Don't go with them because of their cheap 4% management fees. You might as well manage it yourself !

Gobsmackingly AWFUL

Machoo

MachooSydney

Terrible ever

Rented a property 2 years ago. Soon I realized the problems in the property. Leaking taps. Parking problem, noise problem. They increased the rent. I informed them about all problems and for resolution. Everytime a new person picked up the phone and I am told all property managers are busy, call later or hang on forever. They do not reply to the emails. If the rent is delayed by one day, will receive SMS from anonymous number. Its been 2 years in this hell unit. Nobody came for maintenance or inspection. All they want is money. If you want to live in a place like hell, go to strethfield partners.

Non-Professionals, Greedy, Careless

Worst real estate ever!!!

STR

STRSydney, NSW

Avoid them!!

Still awaiting a refund it has been 6 weeks

People keep away from these agents they are a joke.

They are extremely unprofessional. The keep the truth away from you when to want to purchase property. Please keep away from the agents the person I dealt with was a young H. He has stated that I would receive the refund weeks ago, he does not return my calls the next thing to do is report it.

Poor service

Fallon Irishasked

SP asked me to put in my information on a templated envelop when I was submitting my keys for vacating. The envelop asks for my vacating address, forwarding address, date and time of submitting keys; even asks for my contact details and bank details but I forgot to put; and I had to sign it (on the tenant's part).
The receptionist took my keys, put in the envelop, sealed and put it away without signing on it (on the agent's signature part) and did not give me any receipts for receiving the keys.
They only told me that a lady named Henanne will contact me regarding my bond.

Later when I was researching on Tenant's Union on How To Get Bond Money Back When Moving Out there's a piece of information that said:
3. Sign the claim form:
- Put your bank account number on the form so the bond money can go straight into your account.
- Write down a forwarding address (where you will be moving to).
- Do not sign a blank claim form. Make sure you know what the form says before you sign it.

I was freaked out thinking I had accidentally signed a blank claim form without knowing it.
I want to ask if their procedure is right or wrong? Was that envelope that I signed actually a blank claim form? Had anyone been in situation like me? And what can I do in this situation if this goes bad?

P/S: they forgot to cancel rent payment so after I submitted the keys, on the following day they still charge me the next rent payment.

Cameron M.

First go talk to them nicely in person. Most likely they will talk to you or then avoid you and drag it out on you, if this happens go threaten them for your rent money and your bond. That's the only thing you can do that will work. You must exercise harsh tactics on those people otherwise they will exploit you till no end.

Cameron M.

No worries, don't forget to shame them once you are finished, tell the world through review sites like this. Also make them compensate you for your time wasted if possible. Hence they will learn because regretfully, thats the kind of people they are.

laura

lauraasked

I am currently dealing with Strathfield Partners and they have been very unhelpful and unavailable at claiming bond (I had a really bad tenant who made some damage at my property and I would now have to replace carpet at the property) - has anyone dealt with Fair Trading NSW before to seek advice and were they being helpful?

JHawkins
JHawkins

Hi Laura. I suggest speaking to Frank 0411 428 223 or Robert 0419 446 641 directly. They are the heads of the company and are really helpful and efficient with any problems

Cameron M.

Good luck speaking to the directors, because in almost all circumstances you will be directed to voicemail with no reply. If you ask the other employees to forward you they will tell you that the directors are away. They are good at avoiding customers.