Strathfield Partners

Sazal JSydney, NSW

horrible and inhumane

Shresthabisek

ShresthabisekSydney, NSW

Dodgy and dishonest real state in Sydney

Kev

KevSydney, NSW

Leased in Wolli Creek

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strathfield Partners compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Adam

Adam Sydney, NSW

The most unprofessional and rude real estate agent

Their customer service is terrible and their attitude towards people who rent their houses are even worse . I hope [Name Removed] fixes her attitude because you are in a business of customer service and it is good to be courteous atleast as a human being.

Edi S.

Edi S.Sydney, NSW

Incompetent company ever

This is the worst of the worst when dealing with agent, so easy to get the lease, don’t even give us the rent agreement till we ask over and over again for 3 months, when we move in everything was terrible and we contact the agent nothing happen, when we about to move out, they deduct the bond money one sidedly ignoring the facts that the unit was like that to begin with.
AVOID THIS ONE!

Its just all about money

Sp is not anymore managing the house that we are renting and still they are debiting money from my account thats why I am getting dishonour fees from my bank. Very disorganise company!

Pam01

Pam01New South Wales

Terrible Sales Agents - BEWARE!

I have dealt with Strathfield Partners on a few occasions for property services, and I have to say that their sales agents are truly terrible - they tell lies and are aggressive sellers with complete disdain for both the vendor and buyer. I DO NOT recommend dealing with Strathfield Partners at all.

It's also a complete joke that they hire fresh out of school kids and teenage boys with no work experience to sell and lease property! E.g. Adrian Gough - their latest recruit is completely clueless with property - he displays violent aggressive behaviour and disrespect for the property.

mitch

mitchsydney

avoid like the plague

Beware - dodgy!!!

The most dodgy, unethical and unprofessional strata management company... they will lie to you and mismanage you’re building. They get in bed with dodgy developers at the expense of owners and your building. Do not trust them.

intangible_1

intangible_1Sydney, NSW

Lack of communication and customer service!

Embarrassing and terrible customer service

We were both shocked and appalled at the lack of professionalism and even most basic customer service this agent gave. We enquired about a listing and after 10 days they finally got back to us and told us to arrange our own viewing with the current tenant. When this took a while they told us just to apply without having seen the house. At $850/week rent one really expects more. Then they came back to us and tried to get us to see something which in the same email had been listed as already rented. Altogether embarrassing and very off-putting. We certainly won’t be going anywhere near them!

Manish Pradhan

Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

trying to ripped from the bond

Its absolutely disgusting , they want to ripped you. i hired the professional cleaners not from there company in which they are pointing that my cleaners havent done a good job. Also they dont want to give the time to clean the particular area in which they think its not clean. They are trying to ripped from the bond which is absolutely disguisting.

Not impressed

Absolutely disgusted in the professionalism of this realestate there only after your bond i highly do not recommend Strathfield partners just went through total hell with them please don’t make the mistake of choosing this realestate

loll l.

loll l.

Never answers your call

I dont know why landlords trust them, but they will never pick up potential tenant’s incoming call. Seriously please pick up the damn phone, it is not that hard, unless you dont want customers.

Kurt

KurtSydney, NSW

Worst realestate in the world avoid at all costs

Do not deal with this agent
They lie cheat and steal
They take rent out once you’ve moved out and then won’t give it back
Any problems in the rental won’t be dealt with good luck getting a response from these crooks
Avoid at all costs

Chathurika S.

Chathurika S.Sydney, NSW

Worst agent ever

They are very unhelpful and unprofessional. Customer service is the worst. When we gave notice period, lady who was in the office told us it does not matter what is written in the contract. When we asked for the bond details she did not show it to us and told to talk to manager. We emailed to the manager he did not respond.
Basiclly they will lie to your face like nothing.They will never respond to your request. When it comes to bond money they will try hard to reduce the maximum amount of money from it no matter how nicely you use the apartment and clean it.

Worst real estate agent ever!! They have such horrible reviews that they even hid their Facebook and Google reviews.

I am

I amSydney, NSW

There should be a negative star

Horrible horrible customer service from the strata management acting like they are the authority and not getting that they are working for us as owners. Purposefully messing up contact details. Dumb enough not to check what they said previously, so their lies are not that hard to detect. Simple things are turned into issues for this reason. I recommend you stay away from them.

NOT A GOOD AGENT

No reply on text from agent. Worst agent and a bad people for sure. Feel like they are working just for money not to help people. I have just taken a lease and they are not responding on it. One of the most useless agent. So late service.They aren’t even able for a one star to be honest.

Absolutely Incompetent. Terrible Experience with this Agency.

Had a lot of issues trying to get our bond back. A lot of back and forth emails but no solutions were made. It’s been almost 3 months since we moved out from the unit we rented and they still hold our bond. Completely unresponsive to any emails, text messages sent. We decided to bring this issue to NSW Fair Trading. It’s been a month since we sent a complaint letter and we still haven’t gotten any responses. Looking at the reviews now and seeing a lot of people having similar experiences, especially on the bond issue. So disappointed. Truly unprofessional.

Fallon Irishasked

SP asked me to put in my information on a templated envelop when I was submitting my keys for vacating. The envelop asks for my vacating address, forwarding address, date and time of submitting keys; even asks for my contact details and bank details but I forgot to put; and I had to sign it (on the tenant's part).
The receptionist took my keys, put in the envelop, sealed and put it away without signing on it (on the agent's signature part) and did not give me any receipts for receiving the keys.
They only told me that a lady named Henanne will contact me regarding my bond.

Later when I was researching on Tenant's Union on How To Get Bond Money Back When Moving Out there's a piece of information that said:
3. Sign the claim form:
- Put your bank account number on the form so the bond money can go straight into your account.
- Write down a forwarding address (where you will be moving to).
- Do not sign a blank claim form. Make sure you know what the form says before you sign it.

I was freaked out thinking I had accidentally signed a blank claim form without knowing it.
I want to ask if their procedure is right or wrong? Was that envelope that I signed actually a blank claim form? Had anyone been in situation like me? And what can I do in this situation if this goes bad?

P/S: they forgot to cancel rent payment so after I submitted the keys, on the following day they still charge me the next rent payment.

Cameron M.

First go talk to them nicely in person. Most likely they will talk to you or then avoid you and drag it out on you, if this happens go threaten them for your rent money and your bond. That's the only thing you can do that will work. You must exercise harsh tactics on those people otherwise they will exploit you till no end.

Cameron M.

No worries, don't forget to shame them once you are finished, tell the world through review sites like this. Also make them compensate you for your time wasted if possible. Hence they will learn because regretfully, thats the kind of people they are.

laura

lauraasked

I am currently dealing with Strathfield Partners and they have been very unhelpful and unavailable at claiming bond (I had a really bad tenant who made some damage at my property and I would now have to replace carpet at the property) - has anyone dealt with Fair Trading NSW before to seek advice and were they being helpful?

JHawkins
JHawkins

Hi Laura. I suggest speaking to Frank 0411 428 223 or Robert 0419 446 641 directly. They are the heads of the company and are really helpful and efficient with any problems

Cameron M.

Good luck speaking to the directors, because in almost all circumstances you will be directed to voicemail with no reply. If you ask the other employees to forward you they will tell you that the directors are away. They are good at avoiding customers.