Strathfield Partners

Strathfield Partners

1.6

Leasing

Stefano is being very helpful, patient and responsible for the unit I'm renting. If there is anything need to be fixed in the unit, he respond very quickly and get things done.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Ad

just now Good communication and friendly staffs.

Really good staffs and helpful ,co- operating and really appreciate it the job from SP , looking forward in future for more property and thank you souch your service SP. cheers

Outstanding Service***

From the very beginning of my property search to me vacating the property, their service was excellent. My bond was refunded2 days after I ended my lease. Thank you Strathfield Partners.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strathfield Partners compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Amazing service

From the very beginning during my property search. Strathfield Partners had the patience to take me through viewing several properties till I got the one that was perfect for me.
We even did some inspections on Sundays.. I highly recommend all international students to go to them. Ask for Francis when you go there

Hilda M.

Hilda M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

My experience with them have been so good when I was looking for a place to Lease, especially with their agent Francis who was very helpful and kind with going through all that needed to be done with me. Haven’t had any issues with them. Anytime I have issues they don’t take long to solved it so I will definitely recommend them.

Patience

PatienceNew South Wales

Good service

Their customer service during my rental and moving was just amazing. Really appreciate all help rendered especially from agent Franscis. Inspection was done and approved on the first check. And no hustle with my bond payment. Will recommend them any day

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Ad

Thank you for great service!

I have been leasing with Strathfield Partners for 8 months now. The service is good and you can always rely and contact my agent, Francis, for issues regarding the room. Very reasonable and trustworthy agent and I am so very happy where I am now. Location is perfect and ideal for public transport if I need it. Thank you so much Francis and Strathfield Partners!

Regular service

Had a good assistance with [Name Removed] during my inspection to release my bond only. Got confusing information about my contract and the day to vacant the property by the property Manager pushing myself to pay one more rent even I was not living in the property anymore. Late response from the property manager as well when it needed.

max

maxStrathfield

Rented my last 2 places from them, love em!

Other real estates are a headache, these guys are straight forward, i wanted the place and i got it, if it wasn't for them i would find it way harder to find a unit. I see lots of bad reviews for them but me and my mate have only had great history with them. They are simple and straight forward and give me no fuss.

Strata & Property Management Services

They never even inspect the property!

I am renting a place through Strathfield partners. It is supposed to be inspected every 6 months and yet we've been there for 21 months now and they've never inspected it. I would be pretty unhappy if I were the owner of the property!
They are very difficult to contact - hardly ever return emails or follow up on phone calls. Very unreliable.

Excellent Agency

Strathfield Partners have been managing my property for several years now and have recently sold it within 2 weeks without any marketing costs because of their vast database and clientele.

I was surprised to find negative feedback for the company but contrary to the other feedback, Robert and his team have been an absolute delight to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone in need of property services.

Thank you for great experience Strathfield Partners.
Professional, fast, effective and efficient

Fallon Irishasked

SP asked me to put in my information on a templated envelop when I was submitting my keys for vacating. The envelop asks for my vacating address, forwarding address, date and time of submitting keys; even asks for my contact details and bank details but I forgot to put; and I had to sign it (on the tenant's part).
The receptionist took my keys, put in the envelop, sealed and put it away without signing on it (on the agent's signature part) and did not give me any receipts for receiving the keys.
They only told me that a lady named Henanne will contact me regarding my bond.

Later when I was researching on Tenant's Union on How To Get Bond Money Back When Moving Out there's a piece of information that said:
3. Sign the claim form:
- Put your bank account number on the form so the bond money can go straight into your account.
- Write down a forwarding address (where you will be moving to).
- Do not sign a blank claim form. Make sure you know what the form says before you sign it.

I was freaked out thinking I had accidentally signed a blank claim form without knowing it.
I want to ask if their procedure is right or wrong? Was that envelope that I signed actually a blank claim form? Had anyone been in situation like me? And what can I do in this situation if this goes bad?

P/S: they forgot to cancel rent payment so after I submitted the keys, on the following day they still charge me the next rent payment.

Cameron M.

First go talk to them nicely in person. Most likely they will talk to you or then avoid you and drag it out on you, if this happens go threaten them for your rent money and your bond. That's the only thing you can do that will work. You must exercise harsh tactics on those people otherwise they will exploit you till no end.

Cameron M.

No worries, don't forget to shame them once you are finished, tell the world through review sites like this. Also make them compensate you for your time wasted if possible. Hence they will learn because regretfully, thats the kind of people they are.

laura

lauraasked

I am currently dealing with Strathfield Partners and they have been very unhelpful and unavailable at claiming bond (I had a really bad tenant who made some damage at my property and I would now have to replace carpet at the property) - has anyone dealt with Fair Trading NSW before to seek advice and were they being helpful?

JHawkins
JHawkins

Hi Laura. I suggest speaking to Frank 0411 428 223 or Robert 0419 446 641 directly. They are the heads of the company and are really helpful and efficient with any problems

Cameron M.

Good luck speaking to the directors, because in almost all circumstances you will be directed to voicemail with no reply. If you ask the other employees to forward you they will tell you that the directors are away. They are good at avoiding customers.