Strathfield Partners

Strathfield Partners

1.6

helpful strata

the best thing i like S/P is a person name Dino. he is the best person who you should contact whenever you need help. he is nice and friendly and will help you tirednessly. always reply your call straith away... thank you for your help Dino.

Ivy S

Ivy SSydney

Good

Good service

Jae Lee is very good and patient in the process of our lease contract. she is also very professional and efficient which saves us a lot of time in the moving.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strathfield Partners compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Dependable Management Service

I have use SP to manage my properties since 2007. Jae my property manager is highly detail, reliable and very friendly. Highly recommended to other property owners.

JHawkinsSydney

Efficient and gets the job done!

Frank and Robert have been managing my family's properties for years and I can say that they know how to get the job done and yes they are a busy office but there is a reason why they are so busy - because they are efficient and get the job done.

Fallon Irishasked

SP asked me to put in my information on a templated envelop when I was submitting my keys for vacating. The envelop asks for my vacating address, forwarding address, date and time of submitting keys; even asks for my contact details and bank details but I forgot to put; and I had to sign it (on the tenant's part).
    The receptionist took my keys, put in the envelop, sealed and put it away without signing on it (on the agent's signature part) and did not give me any receipts for receiving the keys.
    They only told me that a lady named Henanne will contact me regarding my bond.

Later when I was researching on Tenant's Union on How To Get Bond Money Back When Moving Out there's a piece of information that said:
    3. Sign the claim form:
    - Put your bank account number on the form so the bond money can go straight into your account.
    - Write down a forwarding address (where you will be moving to).
    - Do not sign a blank claim form. Make sure you know what the form says before you sign it.

I was freaked out thinking I had accidentally signed a blank claim form without knowing it.
    I want to ask if their procedure is right or wrong? Was that envelope that I signed actually a blank claim form? Had anyone been in situation like me? And what can I do in this situation if this goes bad?

P/S: they forgot to cancel rent payment so after I submitted the keys, on the following day they still charge me the next rent payment.

Cameron M.

First go talk to them nicely in person. Most likely they will talk to you or then avoid you and drag it out on you, if this happens go threaten them for your rent money and your bond. That's the only thing you can do that will work. You must exercise harsh tactics on those people otherwise they will exploit you till no end.

Cameron M.

No worries, don't forget to shame them once you are finished, tell the world through review sites like this. Also make them compensate you for your time wasted if possible. Hence they will learn because regretfully, thats the kind of people they are.

laura

lauraasked

I am currently dealing with Strathfield Partners and they have been very unhelpful and unavailable at claiming bond (I had a really bad tenant who made some damage at my property and I would now have to replace carpet at the property) - has anyone dealt with Fair Trading NSW before to seek advice and were they being helpful?

JHawkins

Hi Laura. I suggest speaking to Frank 0411 428 223 or Robert 0419 446 641 directly. They are the heads of the company and are really helpful and efficient with any problems

Cameron M.

Good luck speaking to the directors, because in almost all circumstances you will be directed to voicemail with no reply. If you ask the other employees to forward you they will tell you that the directors are away. They are good at avoiding customers.