Strathfield Car Radios

Strathfield Car Radios (page 2 of 3)

Strathfield Store, Online store, Liverpool Store

david hambletonAU

6 out of 10. Fantastic sound.

david hambleton

Got my sub back this morning. Brand new one. , all under warranty. Took about 8 weeks but i'm satisfied. I would highly recommend Phil Witney to anyone. He went out of his way for me and even did a few things that he probably didn't have to. do.

milton

milton

Great service, very friendly.

Strathfield car radio concord were excellent service & friendly. Had two small problems and they fixed it straightaway. All staff were great and the stand out person was Ross. Thanks for a great service Ross, keep up the good work.

absolute junk

got new car, was told by car dealer Strath car guys to install reverse camera and Bluetooth, told both items will be in mirror that clip onto my mirror, but they removed my mirror without consent, put "no frills" dark tinted chunky reverse camera mirror in that is dangerous cannot see out of it?, told me my car tint is illegal rather than admit their errors, had to get mirror removed so can drive the car, now no rev camera, put in separate "no frills" blue tooth/GPS have to pair every time get in car, try make a call but it turns on ipod, no warrantee or receipt issued, NEVER use these guys they sell rubbish then blame you

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Strathfield Car Radios compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

michael

michaelsydney

gr8 friendly stuff A1 service

Seen alot of bad reviews but no business is prefect and some people not understanding anyway i got a new sony deck installed after getting a kenwood deck installed from some1 on gumtree and had nothing but problems more then likely a back yard operation and they were gr8 they did hock up front speckers wrong by a mistake but done straight away after i took back couldn't be happier.

Terrible service terrible products

Have ahd the technician out twice for the same issue, its still not working! dont return calls, no communciation would highly recommend not to use them

Still waiting!!!

hijazi

hijazi

Shocking business dont use these people.

pathetic

patheticsydney

Pathetic

Dropped my car with no interior or door trims for a new stereo fit out easy job for them told 3hrs took 7hrs end result lots of errors.I then took it to a sound pro for under $200 its 100% tuned and all connected properly.My lesson all ways google the shop and read reviews before you walk in i learned the hard way.

Workmanship of installer.wrong advice from salesman

Booked a new radio for my car waited all day and no one showed

booked in yesterday for a new car radio, due out today at 1pm still hadnt shown by 4pm, stayed at home all day on my day off, called the office and was told the installer had fallen off the planet and they could come out again for another 8 days.
One very upset customer, go to jay cars thye were great.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Rubbish business - Stop ripping of honest Australians.

I purchased a Highlander DVD recorder and apart from buying a faulty product, the store was rude and unhelpful when it came to honoring their warrantee. As a result I consulted the fair-trading department as well as legal advice and as a result I got my money back. Honestly, it didn’t need to go that far strathfield. Make no mistake, strathfield car radio is a poor customer service, poor product company which I’m sure will be out of business soon enough for ripping of hard working Australians who simply want good products and service.
The only positive thing that came out of the deal was learning that the dept. of fair trading will help keep business honest in Australia.
Very bad customer service, poor products, waste of money and time.

Ray

RayLiverpool

Fantastic customer service

I have purchased everything from this store. That's in my car and have no problems with them. They have friendly staff. Have products to suit any budget. If you find a product cheaper they are more than happy to match it. They are the only store in Liverpool that don't rip you of for installation of all products

Terrible

Staff a lazy, products poor. Don't get sucked into any 'offers' they have. Awful, just awful. Its been 14 days now waiting on a repair and my item, it is still in the shop waiting for 'authorization' to get sent back to the 'head office' to get fixed!! Do not use this Shop! If i had been in they would of forgotten it was there.

Just pray that any purchase you make does not break down

Terrible

unprofessional head office who do not stand by replacing doa products within 7 days. its no wonder why this business has changed owners 4 times in 10 years. its a strait out dud formula with no benifit to the end user or team. just give it up.
nothing good can come of these stores. you get what you pay for. .
poor customer service, rude staff at liverpool store. Overall strathfield car radio have a false impression of good products.

world_traveller

world_travellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Go elsewhere

maldoza

maldoza

MiCCAS

MiCCAS

Terrible

I have only dealt with Strathfield one, when I purchased a $200 digital camera and a $70 sd card. Yes, they very polite and helpful when we bought the stuff, but as soon as the card stopped being read within the 12 month period, we took it back and they were the complete opposite. They did not want to help us, and told us that it was too much hassle for them to get the receipts from hq as they were all stored in large boxes.

I have had a very horrible experience with them, and I would hope no-one else falls into their trap.
None at all
Horrible Return Policy

Terrible

Misleading, unprofessional and extremely uncoperative if anything goes wrong with the product.

My advice stay away no matter how good the 'deals'!!
Nothing really. They were polite at fitst but their only motivation was to get a sale regardless of whether it was appropriate or not
They were very misleading. I asked them if they could fix the CD player in my car. They said they could install a better unit that would rectify the skipping problem. I agreed. New CD player worked fine but they disabled all the stereo controls on the steering wheel. Then they wanted me to pay another $200 to get volume control only. They refused to refund so I'm taking them to Tribunal.

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Bad

Strathfield have wide range of electronic products to choose from. The range of car audio systems is quite decent, although the quality of their installations is very average. They have a variety of products to suit different budgets, but their prices are not as competitive as other stores such as JB Hi-fi or Bing Lee. It is worth having a look at Strathfield to see what they have on offer and to get an idea of the price of a product, but you're most likely going to get a better deal elsewhere.
Wide range of products to choose from including car audio, mobile phones and DVD players
Quality of their products is very average

Terrible

Your Store, Victoria Point, QLD, I wanted to buy a Road Angel Nav 3000, It had a yellow ticket on it Was $398 Now $348, I went to buy it and the sales girl took the ticket of and said no not at that price.I complained to the Brisbane Manager and he was very rude on the phone, I said I will be sending an Email to Head office, he said go for it, and would give me his Name.
Frank Meads, 3 Cazna Crt Redland Bay QLD 4165.
07 3206 8712. ronniesparky@tadaust.org.au

Your Staff and Managerment.

See all Strathfield Car Radios reviews

Harry K.

Harry K.asked

Strathfield Car Radios

My car is Mercedes Benz B200, 2008.
The audio system doesn't work and need to repair or replace any types of audio system. Please advise me anything good ideas before visiting your shop.
My mobile is 0433963512.

blake

I had a great experence with these guys. I had the same issue and needed a new system. They listened to me about what i was looking for and sold me just what i needed at a good price. The installation was fast and perfect.

Ron Canfield

Ron Canfieldasked

Strathfield Car Radios

I am about to exchange an existing Gps system in my Captive 7 Series 2 for an Alpine ILX-650E System.
Question 1 Do you sell this system?
2 Do you install?
3 If so can you give an approximate costing to both questions?
Thanks Ron Canfield

blake

These guys are great fair and honest they will give you the best advice price and service and their work is perfect. I can’t say enough about how happy I was with my service from them

david hambletonasked

Strathfield Car Radios

I am about to get an Audio upgrade from Strathfield in Brisbne on Monday. From what i've read on here about them, they don't rate too highly. Can anyone inform me of any problems or good features with the Brisbane business before i spend 1,600 bucks?

Noah
Noah

Can't speak for Brisbane as I'm not from there.

The guys here (SCR Sydney) are pretty good, but every car has it's issues especially new ones as car manufacturers don't consider after market installations as part of their build process.

My advice is to make sure you take pictures before and after of your car, and ensure that you have something in writing that clearly defines who will cover damages if any are caused. This way you can clearly demonstrate a problem (before and after) and have agreement at the outset on who is responsible.

Don't just get a hand shake and verbal commitment.

Also ensure that if you are having any leads from the batter run, that they use proper heat proof covering or run it behind the firewall covering in the engine bay, otherwise they wires melt and short out.

Look at Dynamat on the doors as well, not just the speaker area. Makes a big difference to acoustics, and keeps road noise out.. Even when no playing tunes.

david hambleton

Thanks Noah. Have had the job done and everything is ok. I hovered over the bloke and It took him 7 hours to do it, but he did use all the correct gauge shielded wiring, especially to the Sub. New speakers went back in where the original one's were, with a slight modification and had to drill a hole to mount each crossover because the panels wouldn't go back on. Had to pull the back seat out to run the Sub wiring through to the hatch, but a good professional job. You're right about after market. The only place he could fit the Speaker Amp was under the left front seat, which makes it awkward to get at it to set the levels but that's really no problem. Strange there should be so many bad reports, unless this bloke knew exactly what he was doing. Thanks for you're answer mate.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops