Strathfield Car Radios

Strathfield Car Radios (page 2 of 2)

Strathfield Store, Online store, Liverpool Store
Brand Manager for Strathfield Car Radios? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Terrible

Misleading, unprofessional and extremely uncoperative if anything goes wrong with the product.

My advice stay away no matter how good the 'deals'!!
Nothing really. They were polite at fitst but their only motivation was to get a sale regardless of whether it was appropriate or not
They were very misleading. I asked them if they could fix the CD player in my car. They said they could install a better unit that would rectify the skipping problem. I agreed. New CD player worked fine but they disabled all the stereo controls on the steering wheel. Then they wanted me to pay another $200 to get volume control only. They refused to refund so I'm taking them to Tribunal.

neodymium
neodymiumAU

Bad

Strathfield have wide range of electronic products to choose from. The range of car audio systems is quite decent, although the quality of their installations is very average. They have a variety of products to suit different budgets, but their prices are not as competitive as other stores such as JB Hi-fi or Bing Lee. It is worth having a look at Strathfield to see what they have on offer and to get an idea of the price of a product, but you're most likely going to get a better deal elsewhere.
Wide range of products to choose from including car audio, mobile phones and DVD players
Quality of their products is very average

Terrible

Your Store, Victoria Point, QLD, I wanted to buy a Road Angel Nav 3000, It had a yellow ticket on it Was $398 Now $348, I went to buy it and the sales girl took the ticket of and said no not at that price.I complained to the Brisbane Manager and he was very rude on the phone, I said I will be sending an Email to Head office, he said go for it, and would give me his Name.
Frank Meads, 3 Cazna Crt Redland Bay QLD 4165.
07 3206 8712. ronniesparky@tadaust.org.au

Your Staff and Managerment.

DRMC7
DRMC7

Terrible

Refund Policy is appalling! Crazy! Almost impossible to return/exchange anything. :( Very unfortunate such a large retailer can't offer a better policy. I dont really like shopping here and wont do it again unless I have to.
Staff are MOSTLY polite
Dirty unclean unkept stores, REFUND POLICY

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Strathfield Car Radios compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

perasa
perasa

J12345
J12345

Terrible

I took my son's mobile phone to be repair three times, the third time I went to collect it, they couldn't find the phone. They lost it. They keep saying to me that someone collected the phone and they are going to investigate it and call me back and they never do. My advice is, don't go there again. The service is horrible.

They lost my son's phone

drifand
drifandWA, 6112

Terrible

I agree with some of the reviewers below. Strathfield needs to be more approachable and competitive. Recently I have seen less of their advertisements and flyers, maybe they have dropped the ball and thus the store is nearly forgotten. To be honest, Strathfield doesnt even pop into my head unless I pass the store. My experience with them werent that impressive either. I have asked for a price beat on JbHifi speakers and they were not really interested to win it or equal them. On the other hand JBHiFi was willing to beat it and offered some free goodies. That says it all, I am not angry with Strathfield but just not impressed.
Ability to bargain for a better price
Staff not very helpful

aisha131
aisha131

Good

I bought a digital camera from Miranda fair Strathfield and i decide to change it becoz its not good enough for my PC so i went back and ask to exchange it for something else they give exchange it and not only that they give me the difference aswell, second time i went again not happy wd the product and they gave me the full refund. The labanese owner is so nice.
Its in Miranda mall and the arabic guy is so coprative

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

pnasca
pnascaNSW, 2061

Bad

As said in the Cons, Strathfield used to be a more focused store. They recently intorcuded bargin or low end range of electrical including TV's, home entertainment. I don't know what Strathfield's angle is, by this I mean I don't know what kind of customer they want to attract. For Mobile's you are better off going to your local Sunday market place.
Good for car audio - supply onle (I don't like Strathfield's installs)
Good for cheap TV's / DVD players
It used to be better: Better brands, better service, bigger range. Now it is just a bargin basement store with salespeople who try to sell you anything.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops