Strathfield Car Radios

Strathfield Store, Online store, Liverpool Store (See All)
See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Strathfield Car Radios? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Janice Dexter
Janice DexterSydney, NSW

Great product knowledge, excellent customer service.

Purchased a new Kenwood stereo with reverse camera. The product knowledge and customer service was excellent. My system looks great and the camera is crystal clear. Would absolutely recommend the Liverpool store. Big shout to Aaron who was so busy, but made time for each and every customer.

Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW

Frustrated with the waiting time.

I booked my car in for the aerial to be looked at as it was not picking up AM. It was booked for 3pm but was not looked at until 5pm. I had to wait, I did some shopping of an hour and upon returning to the shop the car was not looked at. I had to wait another hour in the shop and no chair was offered during this time.
I went away feeling quite frustrated and in the end they could not fix the problem.

Ahmad W.
Ahmad W.Sydney, NSW

Damaged my door speaker cover while installing dash cam

I booked my Mercedes clc 200 kompressor to have dash cam , reversing camera and in dash media player , and when I went to pick up my car I straight away noticed to broken speaker cover on driver side door . Long story short the owner of the business replaced my broken part and I was a happy customer

Brissie
BrissieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shop very happy purchasing from them.

Very easy to navigate their store, had the product in stock.
They are a great shop for my audio needs and I am most happy with my new stezza.
highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Strathfield Car Radios compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

perfect service great product

I was given perfect service at the store they helped me pick the right product for me. I felt they really wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I was not sure exactly what product was right for me and they made sure i bought exactly what i needed. The service was perfect

Yohan
YohanSydney, NSW

Good Service and quality products

Bought a Pioneer head unit. they are the only people who had the item for reasonable price. Buying a sub-woofer today. I was checking head-unit prices for more than two weeks. These guys are awesome. recommend to anyone.

Cut to the chase
Cut to the chaseSydney, NSW

Some good, more not good though

max
maxStrathfield

Got a full audio system installed, perfect work.

Already had all the parts needed for my stereo, just got new speakers from them, they installed the audio system and it has been perfect since day 1. Got Two 15 inch subs and it slams, good quality install, no complaints.
Also the range of products and prices are great.

At Strathfield Franchise highly recomend

In store Danny manager and rest of staff absolutely fantastic. Expert advise about right products fantastic installation job . They went over and beyond working on our car. They new what they were doing.

Its been a long time ive been this happy with a company.
Got reverse sensors. Front back up cameras , mongoose alarm, and kenwood audio visual system installed in one day.

I highly recommend this franchise. So professional and on time.

Amazing service

Amazing customer service ! Very friendly, quick and know exactly what they’re doing. Made me feel very comfortable and confident with their work.

Helena
HelenaDarlinghurst

Great service ever!!!!

Andrew.A
Andrew.A

Great pricing, excellent service

I checked the websites of a number of online stores and Strathfield Car Radios were the most competitive for the multi-media unit I wanted for my Isuzu D-Max. The purchase process was fast and simple and the unit was delivered to my business address within 2 days.

10/10 and helpful

The technician was very polite, very helpful, very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions that had to be asked. the technician's knowledge of the product is exceptional.
- The technician

david hambletonAU

6 out of 10. Fantastic sound.

david hambleton

Got my sub back this morning. Brand new one. , all under warranty. Took about 8 weeks but i'm satisfied. I would highly recommend Phil Witney to anyone. He went out of his way for me and even did a few things that he probably didn't have to. do.

milton
milton

Great service, very friendly.

Strathfield car radio concord were excellent service & friendly. Had two small problems and they fixed it straightaway. All staff were great and the stand out person was Ross. Thanks for a great service Ross, keep up the good work.