Strathfield Car Radios
Brand Manager for Strathfield Car Radios? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW

Frustrated with the waiting time.

I booked my car in for the aerial to be looked at as it was not picking up AM. It was booked for 3pm but was not looked at until 5pm. I had to wait, I did some shopping of an hour and upon returning to the shop the car was not looked at. I had to wait another hour in the shop and no chair was offered during this time.
I went away feeling quite frustrated and in the end they could not fix the problem.

Brissie
BrissieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shop very happy purchasing from them.

Very easy to navigate their store, had the product in stock.
They are a great shop for my audio needs and I am most happy with my new stezza.
highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

perfect service great product

I was given perfect service at the store they helped me pick the right product for me. I felt they really wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I was not sure exactly what product was right for me and they made sure i bought exactly what i needed. The service was perfect

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Strathfield Car Radios compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Yohan
YohanSydney, NSW

Good Service and quality products

Bought a Pioneer head unit. they are the only people who had the item for reasonable price. Buying a sub-woofer today. I was checking head-unit prices for more than two weeks. These guys are awesome. recommend to anyone.

Cut to the chase
Cut to the chaseSydney, NSW

Some good, more not good though

max
maxStrathfield

Got a full audio system installed, perfect work.

Already had all the parts needed for my stereo, just got new speakers from them, they installed the audio system and it has been perfect since day 1. Got Two 15 inch subs and it slams, good quality install, no complaints.
Also the range of products and prices are great.

At Strathfield Franchise highly recomend

In store Danny manager and rest of staff absolutely fantastic. Expert advise about right products fantastic installation job . They went over and beyond working on our car. They new what they were doing.

Its been a long time ive been this happy with a company.
Got reverse sensors. Front back up cameras , mongoose alarm, and kenwood audio visual system installed in one day.

I highly recommend this franchise. So professional and on time.

Amazing service

Amazing customer service ! Very friendly, quick and know exactly what they’re doing. Made me feel very comfortable and confident with their work.

Helena
HelenaDarlinghurst

Great service ever!!!!

Andrew.A
Andrew.A

Great pricing, excellent service

I checked the websites of a number of online stores and Strathfield Car Radios were the most competitive for the multi-media unit I wanted for my Isuzu D-Max. The purchase process was fast and simple and the unit was delivered to my business address within 2 days.

10/10 and helpful

The technician was very polite, very helpful, very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions that had to be asked. the technician's knowledge of the product is exceptional.
- The technician

david hambletonAU

6 out of 10. Fantastic sound.

david hambleton

Got my sub back this morning. Brand new one. , all under warranty. Took about 8 weeks but i'm satisfied. I would highly recommend Phil Witney to anyone. He went out of his way for me and even did a few things that he probably didn't have to. do.

milton
milton

Great service, very friendly.

Strathfield car radio concord were excellent service & friendly. Had two small problems and they fixed it straightaway. All staff were great and the stand out person was Ross. Thanks for a great service Ross, keep up the good work.

michael
michaelsydney

gr8 friendly stuff A1 service

Seen alot of bad reviews but no business is prefect and some people not understanding anyway i got a new sony deck installed after getting a kenwood deck installed from some1 on gumtree and had nothing but problems more then likely a back yard operation and they were gr8 they did hock up front speckers wrong by a mistake but done straight away after i took back couldn't be happier.

Ray
RayLiverpool

Fantastic customer service

I have purchased everything from this store. That's in my car and have no problems with them. They have friendly staff. Have products to suit any budget. If you find a product cheaper they are more than happy to match it. They are the only store in Liverpool that don't rip you of for installation of all products

Harry K.
Harry K.asked
Strathfield Car Radios

My car is Mercedes Benz B200, 2008.
The audio system doesn't work and need to repair or replace any types of audio system. Please advise me anything good ideas before visiting your shop.
My mobile is 0433963512.

blake

I had a great experence with these guys. I had the same issue and needed a new system. They listened to me about what i was looking for and sold me just what i needed at a good price. The installation was fast and perfect.

Ron Canfield
Ron Canfieldasked
Strathfield Car Radios

I am about to exchange an existing Gps system in my Captive 7 Series 2 for an Alpine ILX-650E System.
Question 1 Do you sell this system?
2 Do you install?
3 If so can you give an approximate costing to both questions?
Thanks Ron Canfield

blake

These guys are great fair and honest they will give you the best advice price and service and their work is perfect. I can’t say enough about how happy I was with my service from them

david hambletonasked
Strathfield Car Radios

I am about to get an Audio upgrade from Strathfield in Brisbne on Monday. From what i've read on here about them, they don't rate too highly. Can anyone inform me of any problems or good features with the Brisbane business before i spend 1,600 bucks?

Noah
Noah

Can't speak for Brisbane as I'm not from there.

The guys here (SCR Sydney) are pretty good, but every car has it's issues especially new ones as car manufacturers don't consider after market installations as part of their build process.

My advice is to make sure you take pictures before and after of your car, and ensure that you have something in writing that clearly defines who will cover damages if any are caused. This way you can clearly demonstrate a problem (before and after) and have agreement at the outset on who is responsible.

Don't just get a hand shake and verbal commitment.

Also ensure that if you are having any leads from the batter run, that they use proper heat proof covering or run it behind the firewall covering in the engine bay, otherwise they wires melt and short out.

Look at Dynamat on the doors as well, not just the speaker area. Makes a big difference to acoustics, and keeps road noise out.. Even when no playing tunes.

david hambleton

Thanks Noah. Have had the job done and everything is ok. I hovered over the bloke and It took him 7 hours to do it, but he did use all the correct gauge shielded wiring, especially to the Sub. New speakers went back in where the original one's were, with a slight modification and had to drill a hole to mount each crossover because the panels wouldn't go back on. Had to pull the back seat out to run the Sub wiring through to the hatch, but a good professional job. You're right about after market. The only place he could fit the Speaker Amp was under the left front seat, which makes it awkward to get at it to set the levels but that's really no problem. Strange there should be so many bad reports, unless this bloke knew exactly what he was doing. Thanks for you're answer mate.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops