Strathfield Car Radios

Strathfield Store, Online store, Liverpool Store (See All)
See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Strathfield Car Radios? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Janice Dexter
Janice DexterSydney, NSW

Great product knowledge, excellent customer service.

Purchased a new Kenwood stereo with reverse camera. The product knowledge and customer service was excellent. My system looks great and the camera is crystal clear. Would absolutely recommend the Liverpool store. Big shout to Aaron who was so busy, but made time for each and every customer.

Brissie
BrissieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shop very happy purchasing from them.

Very easy to navigate their store, had the product in stock.
They are a great shop for my audio needs and I am most happy with my new stezza.
highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

perfect service great product

I was given perfect service at the store they helped me pick the right product for me. I felt they really wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I was not sure exactly what product was right for me and they made sure i bought exactly what i needed. The service was perfect

Yohan
YohanSydney, NSW

Good Service and quality products

Bought a Pioneer head unit. they are the only people who had the item for reasonable price. Buying a sub-woofer today. I was checking head-unit prices for more than two weeks. These guys are awesome. recommend to anyone.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Strathfield Car Radios compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

max
maxStrathfield

Got a full audio system installed, perfect work.

Already had all the parts needed for my stereo, just got new speakers from them, they installed the audio system and it has been perfect since day 1. Got Two 15 inch subs and it slams, good quality install, no complaints.
Also the range of products and prices are great.

At Strathfield Franchise highly recomend

In store Danny manager and rest of staff absolutely fantastic. Expert advise about right products fantastic installation job . They went over and beyond working on our car. They new what they were doing.

Its been a long time ive been this happy with a company.
Got reverse sensors. Front back up cameras , mongoose alarm, and kenwood audio visual system installed in one day.

I highly recommend this franchise. So professional and on time.

Amazing service

Amazing customer service ! Very friendly, quick and know exactly what they’re doing. Made me feel very comfortable and confident with their work.

Helena
HelenaDarlinghurst

Great service ever!!!!

Andrew.A
Andrew.A

Great pricing, excellent service

I checked the websites of a number of online stores and Strathfield Car Radios were the most competitive for the multi-media unit I wanted for my Isuzu D-Max. The purchase process was fast and simple and the unit was delivered to my business address within 2 days.

10/10 and helpful

The technician was very polite, very helpful, very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions that had to be asked. the technician's knowledge of the product is exceptional.
- The technician

david hambletonAU

6 out of 10. Fantastic sound.

david hambleton

Got my sub back this morning. Brand new one. , all under warranty. Took about 8 weeks but i'm satisfied. I would highly recommend Phil Witney to anyone. He went out of his way for me and even did a few things that he probably didn't have to. do.

milton
milton

Great service, very friendly.

Strathfield car radio concord were excellent service & friendly. Had two small problems and they fixed it straightaway. All staff were great and the stand out person was Ross. Thanks for a great service Ross, keep up the good work.

michael
michaelsydney

gr8 friendly stuff A1 service

Seen alot of bad reviews but no business is prefect and some people not understanding anyway i got a new sony deck installed after getting a kenwood deck installed from some1 on gumtree and had nothing but problems more then likely a back yard operation and they were gr8 they did hock up front speckers wrong by a mistake but done straight away after i took back couldn't be happier.

Ray
RayLiverpool

Fantastic customer service

I have purchased everything from this store. That's in my car and have no problems with them. They have friendly staff. Have products to suit any budget. If you find a product cheaper they are more than happy to match it. They are the only store in Liverpool that don't rip you of for installation of all products

aisha131
aisha131

Good

I bought a digital camera from Miranda fair Strathfield and i decide to change it becoz its not good enough for my PC so i went back and ask to exchange it for something else they give exchange it and not only that they give me the difference aswell, second time i went again not happy wd the product and they gave me the full refund. The labanese owner is so nice.
Its in Miranda mall and the arabic guy is so coprative