Strathfield Car Radios

Strathfield Store, Online store, Liverpool Store (See All)
See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Strathfield Car Radios? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

HeatherW
HeatherWOcean Shores 2483 NSW

I purchase a new car stereo a month ago it hasn’t been delivered & my emails appeared to be ignored …

Ordering online was pretty straightforward but a month later no delivery no contact no information .. I have contacted the store ( brookvale) no response ? I am beginning to wonder as I paid over $300 & no product ??

Janice Dexter
Janice DexterSydney, NSW

Great product knowledge, excellent customer service.

Purchased a new Kenwood stereo with reverse camera. The product knowledge and customer service was excellent. My system looks great and the camera is crystal clear. Would absolutely recommend the Liverpool store. Big shout to Aaron who was so busy, but made time for each and every customer.

Zina
ZinaSydney, NSW

UNPROFESSIONAL TERRIBLE SERVICE

Unprofessional, ask for deposit and after they change the booking day if you can't be there refuse to refund your money. Staff on the phone he was sleeping didn't answer to my questions.
DON'T GO THERE I wish I knew before.

Chathura G.
Chathura G.Sydney, NSW

Horrible service

I called them to fix a radio and the person was extremely rude and disrespectful. I will never use them

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Strathfield Car Radios compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Untrustworthy

Popped in to see them about a unit I purchased a year and half ago . The unit Never worked with the hands free microphone. I finally got the unit out to take it to them for appraisal . I had two removable face units we tried both in the shop and could not get it to work. I was offered to purchase a new unit. I kindly refused as I did not want to have the same connection problems. Left the shop but unfortunately left one of the head units behind.
Rang up several days later to ask if they have it. And I was treated like a dum sucker.
They are a bunch of condescending
Individuals.
Would never buy anything from them.
Poor customer service with unnecessary arrogance.

Brad P.
Brad P.Sydney, NSW

Tricky sales techniques

Tricky sales techniques....be careful and avoid if possible. I asked them to have a quick look at my faulty radio. Took it out, blew dust from the connections, back in and it worked. it took about 20 seconds. "That will be $80"!!!!

Brissie
BrissieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shop very happy purchasing from them.

Very easy to navigate their store, had the product in stock.
They are a great shop for my audio needs and I am most happy with my new stezza.
highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

perfect service great product

I was given perfect service at the store they helped me pick the right product for me. I felt they really wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I was not sure exactly what product was right for me and they made sure i bought exactly what i needed. The service was perfect

Dishonest business practices and avoid

Deceitful business practices and was served by an arrogant and dishonest salesman [name removed]. Had a front camera, Alpine Type Rs and Kicker Key amp installed. Was advised that they don’t stock the Kenwood cmos-320 cameras and the camera they have are better display, even though it’s listed on their website. The camera fitted display’s was terrible and my factory camera was better. After the install job they refused to give the mic which comes with the amp. Only after contacting Kicker directly and was forced to hand this over, was the mic returned. Even when picking this up they were still hesitant to give it and their installer making smart butt comment about having 50 mics if I wanted.

Store LocationStrathfield

Yohan
YohanSydney, NSW

Good Service and quality products

Bought a Pioneer head unit. they are the only people who had the item for reasonable price. Buying a sub-woofer today. I was checking head-unit prices for more than two weeks. These guys are awesome. recommend to anyone.

Ruby
RubySydney, NSW

Do not recommend

Gods at selling products but not impressed with the installation and too busy to explain produce once installed didn’t seem to know product told to google will not use again

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speakers had been used and repackaged

Ordered some speakers and they arrived repackaged, security seal had been opened before as it was barely sticking to the box and foam broken in the box.
Very disappointed.
No reply to email, no refund or return offered.

Raf
RafSydney, NSW

Very rude, untrustworthy, unprofessional young people!

made me wait 1 hour and half just so someone can start on my car when i had an appointment with them! made me late to my appointment! The installation was horrible horrible!!! They didnt even follow what i told them to do and so now i need to get someone else to fix their mess at my own cost!!! they even scratched my rear door panel and it it doesnt look to be an accident because they got offended when all i did was ask them a question but i think i hurt their " professional " feelings, unbelievable!!! dodgy job and Very disrespectful! Beware! they remind me of mcdonalds.

max
maxStrathfield

Got a full audio system installed, perfect work.

Already had all the parts needed for my stereo, just got new speakers from them, they installed the audio system and it has been perfect since day 1. Got Two 15 inch subs and it slams, good quality install, no complaints.
Also the range of products and prices are great.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

At Strathfield Franchise highly recomend

In store Danny manager and rest of staff absolutely fantastic. Expert advise about right products fantastic installation job . They went over and beyond working on our car. They new what they were doing.

Its been a long time ive been this happy with a company.
Got reverse sensors. Front back up cameras , mongoose alarm, and kenwood audio visual system installed in one day.

I highly recommend this franchise. So professional and on time.