Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Excellent Service

Its been an easy experience going through the process, professional service & not pushy, i will definitely go with them again next time, i would like to thank Andrew Greer for such an excellent service.

Sensational service

Fantastic Service. Thanks Ben! 3rd car Ive leased through Stratton and the service has always been sensational. Deep network of vehicles and a prompt but unrushed service offering. Thanks Guys.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Best and lowest interest rates

Excellent service, positive results, Most competitive interest rate, very easy to deal with. I’d very highly recommend Liam Nunn
Can provide top insurance policy’s. Top service and very professional work

Professional and excellent service

Customer service was professional, efficient and the staff were friendly.
All fees were disclosed up front. No nasty surprises or hidden fees.
One of the most competitive loan rates I could find.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Stratton Finance - Honest and experienced, total focus on customer satisfaction

I can highly recommend Stratton Finance due to my dealings with Eric Burnett.
He has today just given me completely free advise which has saved me nearly a thousand dollars. I will definitely be using Eric for my next finance package as I know I can trust him to get me the best deal possible and is a pleasure to deal with.

Awesome

Natasha was really great to deal with. She managed to get me the best rate and was SUPER helpful along the way, always taking my calls and responding to emails quickly. I Highly recommend Stratton.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

These guys are great, so easy to deal with and very upfront and streamline.

I have been so impressed that my husband joined them recently as well. no flaws at all. Great company. With great rates and great staff who gave you the time of day all fo the time, and you even have a direct phone line that they actually answer.. no holding or call backs.. it is great!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

take the stress out of buying a new car

tali was excellent in checking in every step of the way and even managed to barter my new car down to a better price. the loan rate is excellent.
had my new car within a week.
offered many ways to contact including email and txt message.
overall very satisfied with the support with my new loan and the service provided.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Peace of mind, stress free process and excellent customer service.

Thank you to Tim and the team at Stratton Finance. I'm a repeat customer with these guys and have tried to research the best deal beforehand. On both occasions Stratton has come out on top. They also make the whole process as stress free as possible. Save yourself time & money and ask for Tim.

Excellent Experience!

Mark Latham was amazing in getting us over the line with a very challenging and time consuming loan. The loan took about a month to finalize and communication was outstanding all the way through. This was my first car loan in Australia and while getting the car loan in general was a much bigger issue then I anticipated Mark did a great job working between myself and the lenders to find an outcome that fit our needs. I pick up my new car tomorrow!

No Communication

I was unable to make contact with my broker over the context of three days. I called during work hours, after work hours and everywhere in between and not once did I receive a call back, message or email returning any of my calls. The 1800 number does what any customer could do. All they simply did was call the same mobile number that I was given on sign up and of course they never pick up so they left a message for me and still have not heard anything. Will not be going through these people. I am cancelling my application today due to the lack of effort that was put into getting my application approved.

Application Process
Hi Wert, I'm really disappointed to hear about your experience with us. We do take our customer service seriously at Stratton. I would like to investigate this, and come back to you once i've looked into this. If you could please email me directly with your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au so i can find you on our system that would be fantastic. Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Service Team Leader

Great Experience from end to end

David Humble provided a seamless experience in organising a new vehicle for my wife. The process could not have been any smoother. David's dedication to customer service is rare in this day and age, he should be proud of that skill! Much appreciated.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Seamless process, delivered better than promised.

Much better rate than I could get elsewhere. I used them before and it was the same great service the first time.
They offered an additional service to source the vehicle I was buying and that was a major disappointing experience both on the price and the service I was provided and how I was spoken to.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

The way the whole process went , and the communication through it all was excellent , as was the Result.

Was top notch, will do it again for sure and recommend my family & friends
not at all, costs charged was minamil considering the rate l achieved.
very satisfied with the rate, compared with whats out there which ranges from 12.9% - 17 %

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Was made very easily aswell as perfect customer service

Very satisfied with it all of from start to finish with the help by Peter and everyone involved made my first large financial endevour a complete walk through the park.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Great Team and always great service & loans

Ask for Chris Hanson and you will be glad you did. Have been a customer for over 15 years and just great business to deal with. I used there car connect contacts also a great option.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Couldn’t ask for better service

Completely satisfied with the service of everyone at Stratton Finance, I was given all information clearly and forever kept up to date with any important information. I would and already have recommending to friends and family

Highly recommended.

This is my forth car lease with Stratton and as always customer service was friendly and helpful and all of the costs were advised prior to getting lease. Highly recommended.

Great Service

I had a good experience with Stratton Finance. Matthew was great.
Everything was clearly communicated and all possible options were provided.
I received frequent updates for the loan application.
I am happy with the rate I have received.

100% Recommend 100% Service 100% Satisfy

I just want to write the review about my experience with Tali Stewart.

The experience is just fantastic! Tali's hardworking on my car finance let me get the car within a week. I still can not believed that I just used one week and got my new car, My wife and I both are so happy about that.

Tali is happy to talk about my finance plan with me and give details about the documents you should prepare for them. No hiding fees, they gave me the clear quote at the beginning and mention about all the fees.

I actually compare many finance services, but their plan is most compatible and their service is the best. Happy to take the phone calls and quick respond to email. They are even happy to call you after normal after work hours. (Tali even called me 9pm on Friday to tell me that my loan got approval and I can get my car on Saturday!)

Absolutely FIVE STARS service!!!