Part of Stratton Finance 4.8

Jess NapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Jess
Jess2 posts

Wonderful

Luke Schulz was fantastic to deal with from start to finish. I asked so many questions and he was always happy to answer them all. Had us approved less than 24 hours from lodging and settled the next day. Love our new car. It was so stress free and easy with Luke. Show details
Emily G.
Emily G.

Amazing!

Matthew Williams has been absolutely fantastic, walked me through every step in financing a car and made the whole experience very easy. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to finance! Show reply
Dennis
DennisSydney, NSW4 posts
  Car & Ute Loans

Great experience dealing with them

Nicola Ticchio This is the second time I've used Nicola for financing a car purchase and she's been fantastic throughout the entire process. She's fast efficient and very easy to deal with, and she's on your side. Five stars is basically for her. She's good in that she manages to find you the best rates possible, especially if other of the dealers have been quoting new finance. She'll match whatever is out there and better. Show details ·  1
Angela Y.
Angela Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Asher!

It was a pleasure working with Asher on getting our car finance. He answered every little question and confirmation request I had so kindly. I never felt that I was being rushed off, he took his time and gave us the time to go through and do our own research as well. This put me at such great ease knowing that I have shopped around and got all the answers I needed before proceeding with the loan. Asher went the extra mile to check all the details of the car with the dealership, provided me with the updates of the process so I was in the loop the whole way through the already quick and easy process.
Big thank you to Asher and Stratton team for their professionalism and I will be back for any future finance related work! Show details ·  1
James K.
James K.2 posts
  Car & Ute Loans

Kevin is someone who you can fully trust

I believe the most important qualities of a broker are reliability, kindness, and patience.
Kevin is someone who I believe suits his job 100% further, he will try his best for you to get the best figures. Show details ·  1
Risa
Risa

So Good !

Fantastic customer service Courtney was really great and always updated me on what was going on !! Show details ·  1
Application Process
Jasmine
Jasmine
  Car & Ute Loans

We felt like we mattered!

Asher Fawcus was fantastic to work with—both professional and friendly, quickly building rapport as though we had known him for years. He diligently worked to find us the best deal, ensuring the process was smooth. Overall, it was a great experience." Show details ·  1
Ruthi
Ruthi

Excellent service

Amazing service, thank you Jean Marriott for all your assistance, highly recommended. Show reply
Mel L.
Mel L.
  Car & Ute Loans

Knowlegable and informative throughout the transaction

First time using a finance broker for a car and Jessica Desmond surpassed all expectations - I wish I had found her earlier! Jessica worked through dealer-driven complexities with the transaction and kept me informed the whole way. We will definitely return to Jessica and Stratton Finance. Show details ·  1
Ric M.
Ric M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolutely outstanding

Matthew Williams from Stratton finance was outstanding with his advice and proactive with getting settlement done as quickly and smoothly as possible. Definitely recommend and will be back on the next car for my wife in the coming months ahead. Show details ·  1
Anthony N.
Anthony N.

Highly Recommened

Great service and speedy delivery on loan process. Thank you so much Show details ·  1
Jorge U.
Jorge U.
  Fair Incentive Car & Ute Loans

satisfied

very grateful for the advice and very satisfied with the management carriedout Show details ·  1
Nicola Ticchio
Nicola Ticchio
  Fair Incentive Car & Ute Loans

fantastic service

Nicola has been a fantastic support through the process. Thank you Show reply
Dean T
Dean TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Car & Ute Loans

Chris is king

Chris Was a god sent for our situation. it required prompt responses and action and unreasinable and unrealistic deadlines by the car dealership and yet he still managed to deliver. incredible and very grateful to have him dealing with our finance. Show details ·  1

Grant
Grant · Car & Ute Loans

Since Stratton Finance got a lot of 5 Star Reviews here, I am curious My Wife and I are on Disability Support Pension just got a Pre Approval Loan for $12,000 over 4 Year Term with repayments of $216.55 per fortnight through Freedom Capital Finance. It has something to do with Maximum Lend due to serviceability.

I spoke to a Broker at Zoom Car Loans and told me straight up that even though you could have a great Credit Score unless you own your own home and not renting being on DSP or even on Aged Pension chances are you will never get low interest car loan with a 5 to 7 year term, due to we are classified as a high risk. Being on DSP or Aged Pension get regular payments higher than Job Seeker Payments. When those who are working get lower interest loans with 5 to 7 years there is no guarantee that they are still working all that time, which would mean they would be even a higher risk if not found other employment with in 30 days to 3 months possibly. Those who are on DSP or Aged Pension esp. in our situation with same interest PA from those who are working and 5 to 7 year term could easily afford the repayments with no stress as long allowed to have a fair go.

Ray H.
Ray H. · Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance   DM

As one of the country’s premier car brokers, Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans helps you finance your new or used vehicle.

Features

They offer vehicle loans for:

• Personal use: you can choose from a secured car loan, a personal car loan, or a novated lease.
  • Business use: they offer chattel mortgage, a finance lease, or a novated lease. They take your cashflow requirements, business structure and tax considerations into account when providing you with advice.

In addition to providing you with a loan, they can also help you find the right car insurance for you, so you can protect your new asset from the get-go. If you’re buying a new car, they can also help you score a deal through their buying partner.

For these services, they offer:

• The convenience of an online business. You can use an online loan calculator, get an online quote, sign documents and receive or send funds electronically - making it all do-able from the comfort of your couch.
  • Financial flexibility. No early termination fees, variable loan terms and the ability to add a residual are just some of the benefits that give you flexibility with your loan.
  • Ongoing support over the life of your loan. Consultants are one email or phone call away.

What have reviewers had to say about Stratton Finance’s Car & Ute Loan services?

According to reviewers of the Car & Ute Loan services, Stratton Finance doesn’t treat you like just a number when it comes to customer service.

They've been financing vehicles for over 22 years, and this experience shows in their professionalism when it comes to client communication - reviewers said it was excellent from the first phone call through to the last.

Reviewers also noted the company’s honesty and reliability, saying that costs were explained up front and clearly, and everything documented. The timeliness of loan processing was praised, as well as the competitive rates offered by Stratton Finance.

Compare all Stratton Finance listings
Pros
    Loans processed in timely manner
    Excellent customer service
    Competitive rates
CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans, Car Loans and Business LoansLoans, Personal Loans and Car Loans
SecuritySecuredSecured
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024

Contact info for Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans