Listing monitored by Stratton Finance

Pros

• Loans processed in timely manner

• Excellent customer service

• Competitive rates

Yaz C.
Yaz C.Litchfield, NT

Amazing Customer Service

The whole process was made so easy and simple from start to settlement. Alex was amazing to deal with and explained everything thoroughly. Left no detail spared and has my personal interests in mind the entire time. All costs were outlined in black and white leaving me with no question at all. Highly recommend Stratton Finance, especially Alex. Thank you again for making everything so easy for us to buy our new family car.

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Leigh was fantastic super helpful,explained anything that I needed to know or asked.Great communication and understanding between phone calls.All costs were in details no hidden fees,the loan was what I was after to help future payments.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brad, thank you for your kind review. We'll be sure to pass this onto Leigh.

Jack
JackSydney, NSW

A** Simply brillaint.

Nate Luu was absolutely brillaint! Very easy to deal with and helped me out in every way possible. Clear on product and information, very professional and great attitude! Very impressed. A***

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jack, thank you for your review on our service! We're delighted to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Great customer service

All through the process , Mr Kevin Yin demonstrates very astounding customer service and help to get my loan on time. I am very grateful for his help. Thank you very much Mr Kevin Yin.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Laval, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback.

Very satisfied with Stratton!

The whole team is very accommodating and has kept us updated all the time up to the day we got our car and even checked on us soon after we got the vehicle! Vinay and Regan have been very helpful for both me and my husband when it comes to our queries about the whole process knowing that this is our first time to purchase a brand new car for the family. Everything went really smoothly and we are extremely satisfied and ecstatic about the whole experience. We will highly recommend Stratton to our friends & family for a reliable service!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Bebs, thank you for the kind review. We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our service.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Brian Parsonage
Brian Parsonage Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The easiest way to buy finance car

Nate's arrangements with obtaining a rate 2.5% better than any other company was fantastic. The service and communication from Statton is second to none.many thanks to the team at Statton

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brian, thank you for this kind review. We are happy to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Cheers you deserve it 5 Star

NattyT
NattyTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Stratton. Professional and personal. Highly recommend this company.

Yass helped with documents, process and shopping around for the best deal. Couldn't have done it without his support. Was nice to have support after hours on email and phone at times as a working mum with such little time. He went the extra mile. Thank you.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Natty, thank you for providing your feedback! We appreciate you writing this review.

Peter V.
Peter V.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Service and prompt execution of loan arrangements

Stratton is and has been my first choice in Finance providers. For my latest loan, they did not disappoint!
Very smooth and fast application process, providing a range of alternative finance providers, and helping me choose the best deal. The settlement was prompt and hassle-free. I'm now enjoying my new ride!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Peter, thank you for the continued support! We highly appreciate your feedback.

Fantastic service

Steve found the best loan quickly, paper work was quick and easy and we had our new car in no time. Great service and great communication. Fast response. Would highly recommend Steve to friends and family

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Caroline, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We'll be sure to pass this on to Steve.

ayiepaguio
ayiepaguioSydney, NSW

Easy to deal and very helpful

Very helpful in helping me to secure a financing on my dream car. Given me helpful tips and contacted me immediately when I need more documents for my application. I will recommend this to my friends.

Application Process
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your 5 star review and sharing your feedback.

Amazing service

My broker Yass was amazing from the getgo. Initially just wanted finance, but he went above and beyond and connected me with the carconnect team so I could get a good deal on the vehicle that I wanted. Although I didn't end up getting said vehicle (there was just no stock so out of anyone's controll) the team had some great alternatives and it was just smooth sailing from there. The paperwork was a breeze. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process and just an all-round great person to help me with my finance. Thank you so much Yass.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Simone, thank you for this detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and will be passing it along to Yass.

Extremely happy how fast Rancell delivered the loan.

Excellent follow though as promised by Rancell. He called when he said he would, explained the process and offered friendly customer service. Even helped out with organising insurance. This was a situation where I just didn't have the time to call for insurance quotes as any business owner would know. Rancell presented a quote which I was happy with.
This is one application where I learnt that in business it pays to get excellent service regardless of the premium. You pay for what you get. At times cheap offerings can lead to unpleasant surprises and lack of service and knowledge.
Definitely will be using the services of Rancell again.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Bert, we are so happy to hear about your experience with our service. We appreciate the feedback greatly!

James has the expertise and delivery a great product and personal service.

Delivered on time, James delivered on exactly what he offered.
James gave me the best rate.
James is a true gentleman delivering on old school service and advice.
I would recommend as the service is 10/10

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our service.

Great service & friendly

Customer service was friendly & very helpful. Loan was done as promptly as it could be and there were no unexpected costs. We did have issues with verifying basic paperwork. The interest rate was higher than we thought.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We will take your comments on board as constructive criticism.

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kevin went above and beyond. orever greatful!!!!!

Kevin was helpful friendly and approachable he was easy to contact and spent the time to get to know me and my situation
He got a suitable loan approved for me when others wouldn't look
The car dealership I went through comments about Kevin was how fast and helpful he was and they wish all finance people were just like him he honestly made their jobs very easy
Thank you Kevin I will be telling all my friends who need finance to contact Kevin
I feel very lucky to have him help me

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Amanda, thank you for your feedback! We'll be sure to pass this onto Kevin.

Ray H.
Ray H.asked
Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Thanks,
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

As one of the country’s premier car brokers, Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans helps you finance your new or used vehicle.

Features

They offer vehicle loans for:

• Personal use: you can choose from a secured car loan, a personal car loan, or a novated lease.
  • Business use: they offer chattel mortgage, a finance lease, or a novated lease. They take your cashflow requirements, business structure and tax considerations into account when providing you with advice.

In addition to providing you with a loan, they can also help you find the right car insurance for you, so you can protect your new asset from the get-go. If you’re buying a new car, they can also help you score a deal through their buying partner.

For these services, they offer:

• The convenience of an online business. You can use an online loan calculator, get an online quote, sign documents and receive or send funds electronically - making it all do-able from the comfort of your couch.
  • Financial flexibility. No early termination fees, variable loan terms and the ability to add a residual are just some of the benefits that give you flexibility with your loan.
  • Ongoing support over the life of your loan. Consultants are one email or phone call away.

What have reviewers had to say about Stratton Finance’s Car & Ute Loan services?

According to reviewers of the Car & Ute Loan services, Stratton Finance doesn’t treat you like just a number when it comes to customer service.

They've been financing vehicles for over 22 years, and this experience shows in their professionalism when it comes to client communication - reviewers said it was excellent from the first phone call through to the last.

Reviewers also noted the company’s honesty and reliability, saying that costs were explained up front and clearly, and everything documented. The timeliness of loan processing was praised, as well as the competitive rates offered by Stratton Finance.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans goes above and beyond when it comes to helping their customers, which is one of the main reasons it’s listed as our 2021 Award Winner for Best Car Loan service. Their win can also be credited to the timely manner in which they process and finalise loans.

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance