Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Michelle p

Michelle pNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Never got back to me

I rang and spoke with Beau at Stratton a few weeks ago and gave all my personal details to try and get finance for the new car and I was promised a return call. I am still waiting. Very disappointed. Have now gone elsewhere :(

Malou

MalouDarwin

Good and perfect

Nice and easy applying and all document send and friendly staff and quiet talking and good rate and variables thing and cost good for us.....hope I get this car loan for me and for my kidsp

Absolutely fantastic

Could not have asked for a better person to assist us with our loan, Erin was fantastic she assisted us in every step. When you need help Erin is the one to talk too. Highly recommended AAA++

Car ModelToyota Camry ASV50R / AVV50R
Andrew B.

Andrew B.Sydney, NSW

Always a great experience

I've just bought my 3rd car through Stratton and uses the car connect service for the second time. It's been a great experience and that's why I keep coming back

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelKia Stinger CK GT

Ben C

Ben CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finance as it should be.

This is my second or third vehicle finance with Stratton. Every time they deliver with competitive rates but more importantly, fast, stress free turnaround. Will be coming back again next time for sure. Couldn't be happier.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelBMW X1 F48 xDrive25i

April Dumbleton

April DumbletonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Service throughout the whole process

I could not of asked for better or more personalised service. Nothing was an issue. I would certainly recommend and use Stratton again for a personal or vehicle loan. I love my little Kia, she is the bomb.

Car ModelKia Picanto JA GT-Line

Dylan hatton

Dylan hattonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience and would highly recommend

James was great and very proactive he took care of everything taking the time to contact your fleet service division to find me an awesome deal that no dealership that I contacted personally could beat

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton

Caution: they will ruin your credit score

They did not do my application properly, they just wanted to keep making inquiries on my credit score and now it looks like I will be denied any credit for the next 6 to 12 months, thanks for ruining my credit score and not asking me for all the information before submitting my application.

They just care about their commissions and once you’re denied, they don’t care !!!

Jenna
Jenna
Doug

Doug

Helpful and easy to talk to about the loan

The assistance given was one of the best revived, this helped get the right finance to suit my needs in a timely manner with fully understanding of my situation, and assisted with additional help.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX
Gem

GemBanks 2906, ACT

Great experience

Process was really simple. I was able to do all communication in brief phone calls and emails without much hassle. I felt like the broker really cared about getting me a good deal. I would definitely use Stratton finance again

Paul

Paul

Stratton Finance & Tim Wilson

Stratton Finance and dealing with Tim Wilson was a pleasure, he offered me several leasing options, he recommended the best one and deal done in a couple of days. Very attractive interest rate and terms.

If leasing a car in Sydney contact Stratton Finance and talk to Tim Wilson.

Highly Recommended.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

HI Paul, thanks for the amazing review. I'll be sure to let Tim know the feedback!

Marcia

MarciaPerth, WA

Amazing

Erin Crofton is absolutely amazing highly recommend Stratton finance!

Everything went very smoothly. From phone calls to emails and paperwork getting completed.

Was very hesitant due to bad credit from my younger days but was reassureed through the process by Erin that everything would be ok and guess what!! It was! I am now organising to pick up me new beauty of a car! Couldn't have done it without Erin and her amazing personable personality to make the process all that more fun!

If you are looking to finance a vehicle Stratton finance is definitely the way to go!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Marcia, what a great review! We're so happy we could help you with your new car dream! I'll be sure to pass the feedback onto Erin!

JamesT

JamesTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and Beyond

Car ModelFord Mustang FM
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

HI James, thanks for the great review! We're really happy we exceeded all your expectations! I'll pass on your feedback to Rhiannon

Quick and easy

James was an absolute legend! He really looked after my needs and he did my car finance with no sweat and very quick just in time for my birthday. No dramas and excellent customer service.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Kamille, thanks for the review. We hope you had a great birthday and are still loving your car!

Wouldn’t finance with anyone else!!

David Long was incredibly helpful and extremely pleasureable to deal with!! He did not stop until he got the result I was asking for and would not recommend another company apart from David at Stratton.. AMAZING

Hi Tim, Thanks for the amazing feedback! I'll pass this on to David

Calder Blake

Calder Blake

Whilst I never decided on a taking a loan, the customer service was refreshing and excellent to say the least.

Angela W

Angela WIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

We have used Stratton now on 4 different occasions (2 cars and 2 trailers). On every occasion the customer service, advice, and speed and ease of turnaround provided by our contact person, Nick, was excellent. We have our own business and we were able to do these leases based on the business BAS's. Cant recommend this company enough for leasing products.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Angela, that's so great to hear we continue to exceed expectations! I'll be sure to pass the feedback through to Nick!

Customer Service - on a another level

James as always had exceeded my expectations. His commitment and the level of his customer service is on another level. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommended. Thank you and 'till next time.

Hi Jonathon, thanks for the feedback! I'll pass it on to James

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

This is a great team for customer service and result

I’ve had a great experience with Luke in the team to help me with car loan settlement. Greatly appreciated. And will refer to others about this team and company. Fully satisfied!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nicole, I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to Luke!

Perfect couldnt be without it

Very quick and was very happy with my customer service and the experience was amazing, and did not experience any extra unexpected costs and was highly satisfied with the rate I received.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jordan, we're glad we could assist you!