Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (124) · Variable Rate (6) · Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.772 years (103)

Leo

LeoIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service and painless transaction

Dealing with Andrew Greer Stratton is excellent- great result and customer service is 100%. Obtain great interest rate and painless dealing with settlement of finance . Communication was first class and no hidden surprises Highly recommended this Company.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Leo, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that your experience with Stratton and in particular, Andrew, was positive and hopefully memorable. We hope you're enjoying the new car : )

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Jess

Jess

Stratton continue to offer brilliant service and the best deals out there

Just financed my second car through Stratton and am extremely happy with the service I received and the financing we ended up on. Stephen Apergis managed to organise a great finance rate for me. He kept me updated at every stage throughout the process which made everything so much easier. Can not recommend him highly enough.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jess, thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience and we'd welcome you back in the future when you're in the market again to upgrade. Enjoy the new wheels! All the best.

John

JohnCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent customer service

They provided ongoing support and access. They were proactive in providing regular updates and were pleased to answer all questions. The process went very smoothly and there was a nice personal touch.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Car ModelKia Cerato BD (Hatchback) S Automatic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi John, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive! : )

Mr don't

Mr don'tSydney, NSW

Tim is first class

Excellent customer service. I was kept aware of everything during this transaction and Tim followed through on every detail.
There were no unexpected issues or costs and the rate was competitive

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mr Don't, thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear your purchase with Tim was pleasurable. : )

Wade.

Wade.Central Queensland, QLD

Had a good experience. Couldn't fault them as a business

Recently applied for finance for a new car through Matthew Nicol at Stratton. Although i didnt end up going ahead with the loan i was quite happy with how everything went. Approval for finance was quick and communication was excellent. Interest rate was slightly higher than other quotes i had obtained but ended up being the cheaper option over the life of the loan.
Based on my experience i would definately reccomend them and would contact them in the future if i require finance

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Wade, thank you for the review. We are glad that you found working with our team to be a good experience and in the event that you choose to get finance we will be happy to assist. : )

Toby

TobyMurray Region, NSW

Quick and easy.

Great customer service. Every question i had, Daniel had an answer for. Would highly recommend stratton. Was a very fast transaction and no problems at all. Will be coming back to you guys in the future

Car ModelHolden Colorado

Lisa Bauer

Lisa BauerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Use this company!

Prompt, knowledgeable & very helpful! Special mention to Nick, Liam & Katrina who helped guide me through this process, making it simple & easy! They were able to answer all my questions every step of the way. They were a friendly team & not pushy - I would definitely use them again.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear we could help with your new car! We'll be sure to let Nick, Liam and Katrina know you were happy with the service. All the best :)

not on

not onGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Stratton ticked every box, and did it beautifully. Pleasant and understanding and nothing was too difficult. The rate quoted was competitive and there was no hidden fees. I would comfortably recommend Stratton to family and friend.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Not On, thank you for the great 5-star review! We're really pleased to hear you had a great experience and to hear you will be recommending our service to other people is the best compliment possible! :)

Tim

TimVictoria

James was great! Professional & helpful, he made the approval process easy.

James was very helpful. He completed the application form over the phone with me and provided guidance along the way. As a result the interaction with the finance company was streamlined and quick. A delight.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear we could help with your finance! We'll be sure to let James know you were happy with the service. All the best :)

Jacob

JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Couldn’t be happier.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD Active 2.0 L Petrol Auto
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jacob, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that your experience with Stratton and in particular, Bryce, was so positive and hopefully memorable. We hope you're enjoying the new car and are happy with your rate. Happy driving :)

Great service, definitely would use again.

I had great service from David. Throughout the whole process I was informed of all the requirements and charges etc. I would definitely use David again for this type of finance requirement and even enquire about other types if needed. The whole process took a shorter amount of time than expected and was very pleased with the outcome.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK7.III (2011-2015)
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ben, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that your experience with Stratton and in particular, David, was positive and hopefully memorable. : )

Great

Sam was great, Cant say enough good things about him, a real asset to your company. Anything i needed he was there to help.Happy with everything.The car guys were very helpful

Car ModelMitsubishi ASX
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks David, this is great to hear! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Sam :-)

Gabriela C.

Gabriela C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super happy !

Excellent customer service , Ben worked hard to get me the best rate and helped me get the Pre approval quickly and settlement was even quicker ! I now have a car I love with a very affordable rate.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class A250 W176
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gabriela, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear we could help with your new car! We'll be sure to let Ben know you were happy with the service. All the best : )

Leanne

LeanneNortheast, VIC

Amazing Service

I found Victoria of Stratton Finance amazing to deal with. It was such a smooth easy process and nothing was too much trouble. The communication was great, she did everything she said she would and keep me updated all through the process. I would definitely use them again and recommend anyone looking for finance to use Stratton.

Car ModelHolden Captiva
nandak

nandakAU

Awesome service from Scott

Second time using Stratton and both times I can not fault their service. I have used Scott both times and I can not praise his professionalism enough ! He is very courteous, extremely professional,
Knowledgeable and above everything he kept me informed throughout the application, working against the clock to get everything approved in a very short amount of time. I will definitely recommend Scott to anyone I know.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz GLC-Class X253 GLC 220 d
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nandak, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that your experience with Stratton and in particular, Scott, was positive and hopefully memorable. We will pass on your feedback to him : )

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Loving my new car

Nate from Stratton Finance "wow" no pressure, only choices and the speed of my application being processed and the communication of any issues directly to me is something different. Highly recommended to both colleagues at work and family. 1000 thank you's to Nate at Stratton Finance, loving my new car.

Car ModelFord Mustang FM

Dean A.

Dean A.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Stratton made getting my new work car an easy process. Nothing was too hard or difficult for the guys, fast responses and outstanding customer service. Will be using again for sure.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dean, thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience and we'd welcome you back in the future when you're in the market again to upgrade. All the best. : )

Fantastic

We had the pleasure of dealing with Yul for our loan, Yul is fantastic! Cannot speak highly enough, great asset to your team! Thanks again Yul, if we ever need finance again he’s the guy!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Penny, thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience and in particular Yul, we'll be sure to pass on your thanks to Yul. : )

Joe T

Joe TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome I will be dealing with again

This is the second time i have done business with peter for a car loan and it has always gone very well. I just told him what i wanted and he sorted out the rest.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Joe! Appreciate the 5-star review, we'll pass on this feedback to Peter. Enjoy the new wheels : )

Cristian

CristianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Re- financing

I made an initial enquiry about car lease re-financing to take financial pressure off me.
I was offered a great, fast and detailed service from Andrew - Its taken financial pressure off me - Very satisfied thank you

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class C250 C204
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Cristian, glad we could help with your re-financing. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Andrew : )