Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Pros

• Loans processed in timely manner

• Excellent customer service

• Competitive rates

Savannha

SavannhaSydney, NSW

Excellent and efficient customer service! Claire and the team was wonderful to consult. Definitely recommend them. :)

Very welcoming and helpful service from the team. I am very happy with the customer service experience i was given by Claire and the team at Stratton. 10/10 satisfied with the rate I received for the loan.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Savannha, thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our service.

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Knowledge of loans and lenders was top-notch. I have investment property and some lenders test your ability to pay as if investment mortgages are charging 7 percent interest. Very satisfied to find a great loan for new car at a low rate.

Car ModelVolkswagen T Cross
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lisa, we're so happy that you enjoyed your experience with our service.

Tia

TiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, fast and a very helpful.

So far so good, a very helpful team and very fast at getting us our loan in a timely manner, I would recommend this finance company to my family and friends.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class A250 e W177
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tia, thank you for sharing your experience with our service.

Find out how Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans compares to other Car Loans

Fast and drama free process

Customer service was very good.
No unexpected extra costs
Fast process and professional . They did most of the work and were helpful all the way through.
I will certainly be happy to continue doing business with them

Car ModelMG GS Excite
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Fernando, thanks for your glowing review. Thank you for choosing us for your finance needs.

John Allison

John AllisonSydney, NSW

Quality Service at all times

I have been dealing with Stratton for several years now and have always found them to be honest reliable and professional. Everything is explained in plain English and all costs are explained up front and clearly.
The rate is always very competitive and the consultants always follow everything through.
I would highly recommend Stratton to anyone looking to finance a vehicle or other commercial equipment they may need

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi John, thank you for your continued support and the glowing review.

Star Bright Star Light ! I wished for a car and I got it in Star bright yellow

Great decision choosing Stratton Finance. Seamless experience made easy as patience and professionalism applied. Rates being the best on offer made my experience purchasing a new car very memorable. A big thank you to Tom as I wouldn’t have my car as Tom was very informative and had the patience of a saint.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Becky, congratulations on your beautiful new car! The yellow looks amazing! Thank you for choosing Stratton Finance and sharing your experience with our service.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Luke was very easy and great to deal with.
All aspects of loan were clearly explained and was given a far better rate than other companies.
I would highly recommend Luke and Stratton finance to others.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ben, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Luke.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car loan

Sally from Stratton is absolutely wonderful. She helped me alot and made my dream come true. Thank you Sally. You are amazing!! She directed me about whole process and what I needed for that. I had fantastic experience with stratton.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Emma, thank you for your review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Sally.

Highly professional and nice guy as well.

Steves customer service has always been very good. We have bought about 8 cars through Steve and the service is exceptional. Interest rate very low compared to other financiers terms.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi James, thank you for the continued support. We'll be sure to pass this feedback along to Steve.

Tony

Tony

Fantastic financial solutions

Everything was seemless ,well described and up front with the whole package explained. At the end of the term I refinanced the residual amount in a few emails and 1 phone call.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing your experience with our service.

mike

mikeCentral Queensland, QLD

they made it so easy.

Simon through the whole process just made it so easy to complete the deal.
this is my second loan with Stratton and will be using them again. I have passed Simmons name to other customers for him to do his magic.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX 4x4 X-Terrain
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mike, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for recommending our service.

David

DavidHunter Region, NSW

Great service and great to deal with

Great service and great to deal with .
No extra cost but not your advertising rate which was a bit disappointing.
Rate was good but still not the best rate as advertised.

Car ModelLDV T60 Mega Tub
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi David, thank you for your 5 star review.

Awesome Service

Would definitely recommend going through Stratton. Friendly service, above and beyond effort, easy to talk to, was able to assist me with all my enquiries in a timely manner, honest and over all stand up guy. Thank you again Mark Latham you are number 1 mate.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ralph, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We'l be sure to pass this along to Mark.

Drew

DrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best financial service I have used!

Liam Nunn has been my leasing agent the last few leases;
- Has made the transition completely functional and easy
- Customer service is off the highest level I have experienced
- Friendly understanding of my needs and wants
- Everything was documented, explained and easy to use.
- Communication was among the best I have received always there when I needed something answered.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Drew, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We highly appreciate your continued support.

Timothy

TimothyHunter Region, NSW

Great service and really easy to work with!

Wonderful guidance to assist me towards a vehicle loan and friendly service, when I had no idea about the process to purchase a vehicle through my business. Justin was awesome. Highly recommend!

Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I 4x2 2.8L Turbo Diesel SR5
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Timothy, thank you for the 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass this onto Justin.

Chris

ChrisRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Stratton was the perfect tool for tackling a new car purchase!

We took to Stratton to help us negotiate the convoluted car finance world, and we are glad we did! Chris did a great job acquiring a great rate while being personable and efficient throughout the car purchasing process.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that you were delighted with our service.

Matt

MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

From the first contact through to completions Carole at Stratton was very helpful & made the whole process easy and with better rates than the banks or dealer. As a business we would certainly use again

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Matt, thank you for this lovely review. We're happy to hear that you were delighted with our service.

KathrynQueensland

Car Finance by David at Stratton

Fast and efficient finance application and approval managed by David Spriggs at Stratton Finance. I highly recommend David to make the fiance approval process worry free and timely.
Stratton Fiance provided great rates and exemplary service. Thank you for helping me obtain my vehicle.

Car ModelLand Rover Range Rover Sport L494 Autobiography
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Kathryn, thank you for your glowing review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to David.

Kathryn

Thank you, I certainly think he deserves a note of recogntion, he really did make it a great process for me.

Car loan

Great people to deal with. Friendly and helpful all the way through to the end. Took a lot of work off buying a car. Thank you. Highly recommend to buy your next car.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brett, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that your experience was stress free.

Lenna

LennaBondi

Great customer service... highly recommend

Can't recommend James and the Stratton team enough!! It was so easy from our initial meeting to picking up my brand new year. If you are looking for finance, look no further.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lenna, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback on our service.

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Thanks,
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

As one of the country’s premier car brokers, Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans helps you finance your new or used vehicle.

Features

They offer vehicle loans for:

• Personal use: you can choose from a secured car loan, a personal car loan, or a novated lease.
  • Business use: they offer chattel mortgage, a finance lease, or a novated lease. They take your cashflow requirements, business structure and tax considerations into account when providing you with advice.

In addition to providing you with a loan, they can also help you find the right car insurance for you, so you can protect your new asset from the get-go. If you’re buying a new car, they can also help you score a deal through their buying partner.

For these services, they offer:

• The convenience of an online business. You can use an online loan calculator, get an online quote, sign documents and receive or send funds electronically - making it all do-able from the comfort of your couch.
  • Financial flexibility. No early termination fees, variable loan terms and the ability to add a residual are just some of the benefits that give you flexibility with your loan.
  • Ongoing support over the life of your loan. Consultants are one email or phone call away.

What have reviewers had to say about Stratton Finance’s Car & Ute Loan services?

According to reviewers of the Car & Ute Loan services, Stratton Finance doesn’t treat you like just a number when it comes to customer service.

They've been financing vehicles for over 22 years, and this experience shows in their professionalism when it comes to client communication - reviewers said it was excellent from the first phone call through to the last.

Reviewers also noted the company’s honesty and reliability, saying that costs were explained up front and clearly, and everything documented. The timeliness of loan processing was praised, as well as the competitive rates offered by Stratton Finance.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans goes above and beyond when it comes to helping their customers, which is one of the main reasons it’s listed as our 2021 Award Winner for Best Car Loan service. Their win can also be credited to the timely manner in which they process and finalise loans.

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance