Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Great to deal with

Dealing with Matt Seale and James De Ruiter was an absolute pleasure. Both very patient and understood what I was after. Very competitive rates. I have no hesitation in recommending their service.

Application Process

If you need finance just use these guys

I have been using Stratton for around 10 years and just purchased my 4th vehicle through them and could not be happier with their service. Its easy and quick the staff are top notch and rates are better than you will get from any dealer or bank finance. Example for my last vehicle dealer finance was $200 per month more expensive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

What a way to go!Stratton is the best out there

Stratton is quick and easy and very affordable thank you guys for helping me out again would recommend your to any one who looking to purchase any loan in the future

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

If you are looking to purchase a new car don't go past Jess. My family and friends have dealt with Jess at least 8 times so far and she has never let us down. Super efficient, reliable and extremely honest.

Excellent Service, Product & Professionalisms

Once again Peter and team sorted all the hurdles. Positive result in no more than a week time to sort old one out and new car keys in hand. Highly Recommend Stratton finance.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Fantastic service, quick, easy and cheapest again.

I've used Stratton 3 times now and ive always been happy with there quick and easy services and prompted responses. They always have the cheapest fees and lowest rates. Will definitely use Stratton finance again

Car Loan

Don was very helpful, kept us up to date throughout the whole process. it only took 48 hours from the time we submitted our application to driving our new car.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Above and beyond professional prompt service

Abdul Alkozai worked hard to get me the best possible rate for my van and exciding my expectations cause having some past issues .No hidden costs and surprises every detail was emailed to me to review . Very satisfied with rate and highly recommend .

Very helpful

I currently have a poor credit score and I sought out their help to help me finance our dream car. Adam was very helpful and explained to me every step of the way. I also liked how they are very customer oriented that they provide updates everytime and they are easy to reach anytime if you have any questions. Next time I really won't get straight to the dealer. I've learned my lesson and for sure I'll be dealing again with Stratton with our next purchase in the future.

Awesome

Ben and Max made my whole experience in getting my new car so much easier and drama free. I will be more then happy to use and pass the word around to others looking for finance.

Best value experienced

After being given a number of options of finance to choose from there is clear advantage in using a broker like Stratton Finance that offered best value cost to customer with very good turnaround time.