Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (190) · Variable Rate (14) · Line of Credit (2) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.769 years (154)

Very happy

I come to your company to ask the question if I could get a loan for a Ute. I was discharged from bankruptcy and I did know if I could get a loan. Michael said he could help me with this.
And yes he did he knows what he is doing

Car ModelHolden Colorado

quick and easy

easily done on the phone and computer Julien was very informative new his product and guided me through the whole process although the process took a week to complete but I wasn't in any hurry
Thanks Julien!

Car ModelHolden Colorado
Drake

DrakeSydney, NSW

Quick and stress free

Matt from Stratton was a great communicator and was on the ball. He had it all under control, all I had to do was send a few docs. Quick turn around and a good rate.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

The Customer service experience was super helpful through the whole process and made my loan work for my needs.. From start to finish, Stratton made Buying a new car easy and super quick.

Matthew B.

Matthew B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and hassle free

Spotted a car online interstate and needed the finance quick as lots of people were interested it it.
Very simple process to apply for finance
Approval granted and cash available ultra quick.
Highly recommended
Very professional
Thanks Mark

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Couldn't be happier with the experience from start to finish

Very straight forward process Bill asked for documents, I provided them. There with minor delays from Stratton and their friendly broker was easy to work with to achieve then end result, my dream car. Thumbs up guys, when I go to finance a property I'll be heading your way first.

Car ModelPorsche Cayenne
Luke Williams

Luke WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Karan is the man.

This is my second car loan with Karan and he was professional and prompt. Will be recommending him to others. Deal was done fast and easy, the ability to sign docs online is great.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK
sammy

sammyPerth, WA

fast, prompt approval

very professional, prompt and competitive car loan, try these guys out before looking at other brokers.
steve was super helpful and I am satisfied and happy with the quote to the approval process.
Steve was super helpful!

Scotto

ScottoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

super easy to apply and great rates

found on car sales, thought id give them a go glad I did as the application was just a few clicks.
the whole thing was easy as before I knew it the job was done

Find out how Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans compares to other Car Loans

Great company to deal with

This is the second time Liam from stratton has helped us with car finance. The process is simple and streamlined. We highly recommend contacting Liam at stratton finance to sort out your finance needs.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Audi, thanks for choosing us again to organise your loan. We appreciate the five star review.

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Great service from start to finish

Matthew Nicol and the team were amazing to deal with. He was very informative with the process, helpful along the way and kept me updated until it was all finalised. Definitely will continue to use Stratton finance in the future and will be recommending to all family and friends. Thanks again Matthew!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jose, we really appreciate you taking the time out to review our service. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team.

Paul H.

Paul H.Perth, WA

Outstanding service

Absolutely a pleasure dealing with David he couldn’t of made it any easier or straightforward, good rates , great service , thank you Stratton would recommend you to anyone. Look forward to dealing with you in the future

Car ModelLexus LX 200.II LX 570
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Paul, thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to David.

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Wayne Jones

Wayne JonesMid North Coast, NSW

Had a great experience, every step was well executed. Kept informed all thru the process. Was given a great rate and paperwork was easy to follow and strait forward. Thanks

Car ModelAudi SQ5
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Wayne, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about our service. We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience.

Great service and the whole process was made so easy.

Having a personal contact to be able to talk to and ask questions made the whole process so easy and comfortable. I was informed every step and any questions I had were quickly answered. I will be using Stratton finance for all my future purchases.

Car ModelFord Transit
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steven, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that we made the loan process easy and comfortable for you.

Happy mum

Happy mum

Easy to deal with and secured me a great car loan

Johnny was easy to deal with. He was to the point and listened to our needs effectively. We ended up securing a very competitive rate. Johnny was happy to workshop different figures and scenarios which is what I wanted most.

Thanks Johnny. Best of luck

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us.

R. Jensen

R. JensenDarling Downs, QLD

Consistantly excellent service!

This is the fourth time we have come to Stratton Finance to secure a loan for our business. Why? Because we always deal with pleasant, knowledgeable staff who get the job done every time! Thank you once again Stratton Finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your continuous support, we really appreciate the positive feedback.

Ben S

Ben SSydney, NSW

Fast, efficient... the best!

It all happened within 24hrs that I had an exceptional price for a new car, traded my old car and delivery the following week and a loan in place shortly thereafter. Outstanding service by James Deruiter and his team. Highly recommended with great customer service.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Car ModelMazda 3
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Elena

ElenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easiest Finance Application Ever

My experience with Stratton Finance was excellent. Mark made my application so easy and seamless and was always available to answer my questions. He also found me a loan with a great rate. Would definitely recommend Stratton Finance.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz E-Class C238
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Elena, thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear that you found the process seamless! We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Mark.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Matt Seale has looked after myself and my business with our vehicles for the last decade. He always provides great service and competitive rates. He always returns calls in a timely fashion and is informative and helpful. We really appreciate how seamless it is to manage this process. Thanks, Brett

Car ModelToyota Prado J150 GXL 4 Cylinder, 2.8 Litre Automatic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brett, thanks for leaving us with a 5 star review. We're pleased to hear that you've been continually impressed by our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Matt.

Jasmina

JasminaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car loan

Really professional to work with Stephen he is amazing to deal with I would love to give him 10 stars. These are the best to deal with.Highly recommended Thank you Stephen

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jasmina, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Stephen.