Absolute Professionals!

I have had well over 10 Personal loans and car finances in my life. Stratton Finance has been the absolute pinnacle of them all. I have never had such a great experience in all my time. Courtney Toon was a step in front all of the way. She got an unheard of interest rate, and an approval faster than i could have ever imagined. You have set the bar so high for all of my future loans and I wont be going anywhere else. Will recomend your services to all of my staff and family and friends. Thanks Courtney!!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Simple straightforward Luke levisohn was very helpful

Very easy to deal with Happy with rates that I got from Stratton Finance all cost were explained in an easy to understand manner customer service was excellent overall pleasent experience

Loan TypeFixed Rate

A pleasure to deal with.

Great informative and absolutly no pressure customer service. A pleasure dealing with your team. When my situation changed you easily changed with me and kept me informed of better options available to me.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Anthony, thanks for the great feedback!

Easy process and successful result

I received regular communication and replies from David! Any questions about the process were answered fully. I got a great rate for the loan I wanted, better than going direct with the car company. The payments were settled in great time and I found the process stress free

Car ModelHyundai i30
That's awesome to hear Rebecca, we hope you enjoy your car! I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to David.

Easy hassle free finance

Top work David (Humble). Made everything easy from my end and had the loan approved and deal settled very quickly. Email, phone and text communications were very clear. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Great to hear Denise, I'll pass the feedback through to David :)

Seemless customer experience

Considering how many parties were involved in this process (Stratton, CarConnect, dealer) i was so impressed at how seamless this was. Called me and kept me informed every step of the way.

Application Process
Great to hear Leonard, glad we could assist!

Great support! Keep it up!

The service was fantastic. Able to provide timely feedback and questions were answered in details which are easy to understand. Good rate on the loan. Overall experience is excellent. Good to share with others.

Car ModelBMW X3 F25 xDrive20i
That's what we want to hear Michael! Thanks for the great feedback.

Thanks Stratton

Would definitely recommend Stratton for car finance. Courtney was fantastic to deal with & made it pain free, save yourself the grief don't use the banks this was much quicker & easier!

Application Process
Thanks Bruce, really glad to hear you had a great experience! I'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

Stratton Finance Rockingham "Making the process simple, easy and stress free"

Used the Rockingham Branch on numerous occasions, appreciate there values and transparency. Most of all they make the process simple and easy. Would not hesitate to recommend the team at Rockingham!!!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Hi Lewis, that's really good to hear, I'm glad we could assist! I'll pass on the feedback through to the staff at Rockingham, Thanks

Novated leasing - Simplified and easy process

Yul from Stratton Finance was a pleasure to deal with. Kept communication open and frequent, answered any questions I had with easy to understand response. This was my first time doing a novated lease through salary sacrifice and it can seem a little daunting with all the details and options, however Stratton simplified my whole experience and got me the car I wanted at a better price (with options) then what i could negotiate personally, saves going from dealer to dealer and negotiating your way down to the price you want, Stratton used CarConnect to handle that side of things and it was a great experience. Thanks heaps, highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Hi Kieran. It's great to hear that you had such a good experience with us, we love helping customers get great deals! I'll be sure to pass the feedback through to Yul!

Large car loan at excellent interest rate

David was a pleasure to deal with, very punctual and friendly, helped us get an amazing interest rate on a large amount of money which when hunting personally no one was prepared to lend to me. Everything was explained very well and all questions were answered fully leaving no doubt.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Hi Pete, Thanks for the great feedback, i'll let David know!

Effort less,quick finance

Helpful staaf, little explanation needed, almost they're knew what I wanted. Ezy communication, fast service.Car inspection and settlement happened in the same day, very happy with the outcome, got a beautiful dream car in a week.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you very much for such a lovely review! That's our goal to make the process smooth and fast for our customers. Hope you enjoy your car!

Horrible customer service

After going back and forth applying for a car finance loan. Im assuming i didn't get approved as the employee i was talking to just stopped replying all together. I had sent 3 other messages enquiring to what was going on but all went unheard. Awful cuatom service in my opinion.
His Name is Beau Johnson

Application Process
Hi Matt, I'm really sorry to hear this. Would you be able to send me your contact details and i'll follow this up for you? Either myself or Beau's manager will be in contact as soon as we have some answers for you. You can email me at Tim.chen@stratton.com.au, or call me on 03 8535 9887. Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Just ask for David S

No fuss, no b.s... just a good rate, good conditions, yes they have a fee but unlike others in this game, it's not hidden. You won't be disappointed thanks David

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you, Craig! We'll make sure David will see this review :)

This has been a wonderful experience so far.

I have had a much better experience with Stratton then my previous lease company. The details of my agreement have been very clear and as expected. I am very satisfied at this point.

Car ModelMazda CX-9
Thank you, Phil! We fight for transparency in this market. We'll make sure you won't be disappointed with our service.

Efficient and Seamless Finance

I recently organised finance through Stratton Finance - this is the second time going through the broker. I cannot recommend Matthew Nicol highly enough for his amazing speed, turnaround and professionalism in producing us the best outcome. There's nothing more I love than an instant response from someone - and Matt delivered! You can't go past Stratton and Matthew as your broker next time you need a car loan. Ask for Matthew Nicol and tell him Jolene Anderson recommended you! :)

Car ModelLexus NX AZ10.I NX 200t
Jolene, thank you very much! We'll send your review to Matthew :) Happy to be a broker company of your choice!

Exceptional Customer Service!

We have used Stratton Finance several times over the past 6 years and will continue to use them. We always call Liam Nunn as he makes applying for finance easy and hassle free, every time! We won't go anywhere else. Very professional and stream lined process with Liam. We will never go anywhere else as long as we can work with Liam.

Don from Stratton was awesome

Don from Stratton Finance was awesome, throughout my financing process he was super helpful,always kept me updated. Even contacted me outside hours to speed up the process. Thank you again!!

Brilliant

Extremely pleased with the way Courtney handled my finance. I’m happy with the results, the finance, the rate and I believe you pay for her and a friend to take a weekend cruise away. That’s how much she deserves it after her friendly and yet professional service. Felt like I’d known her and dealt with the company for years. Thankyou.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelSuzuki Baleno EW GL Automatic

James is the best

I have been dealing with James for a number of years and in that time he has always been professional and efficient at how he handles my loans. Nothing is a drama for him. He is an asset to Stratton.

Car ModelLANDCRUISER