Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Great service and communication 10/10. Both daughters first loans and first purchase of vehicles.

Stephen Apergis from Stratton made the whole process stress free, with exceptional service and communication, he went out of his way to help every step of the way. highly recommend.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Simon K

Simon K

Very efficient process

I tought the whole experience was very fast and efficient, I would definately recommend.
Tim was very communicative at every stage. amd kept me in the loop, there was no time wastage.

Bruce

BrucePerth, WA

Excellent Service with no hard selling/pushy at all

This is my first experience with Stratton Finance. David was extremely helpful for my application, he is a responsible and reliable person and I felt very comfortable in the entire process. I will definitely come back again in future when needed.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Jason was brilliant, he handled my application and was in constant contact with me.
Every set back was rectified promptly.
He gave me good advice and the rate never deviated from what I had been initially quoted.
His dedication and transparency was brilliant through the whole process.

I will go through Stratton again in the future.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy

Motu was my consultant and he dealt with the process efficiently and quickly. I am pleased with the product and service and would be happy to deal with Motu again.

sam

samemerald

never a single statement

this company does not send out statements which I thought would be against the law. no way of knowing what you owe unless you ring for a payout figure. just given bank account details over the phone for extra payments which could be the Indians account on the other end of the phone for all I know. cannot make an online account to make extra or see payments as a car loan doesn't qualify to do this. Shady as. trying to get a loan from a bank to pay this out and at least know exactly what I owe. great low interest rate but not worth the hassle

Loan Start DateApril 2018

Huge thanks to Arreh

Very good, glad I chose to go with Stratton and will recommended
Yes, more than what my Bank would have offered, but nevertheless happy, as it had to be done very quickly

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Repeat Customer.

This is the second vehicle I have now financed through Stratton. Each time I have been assisted by David Spriggs. He is straight forward, efficient and listens to what I need and always produces the best finance deal for me. It is like dealing with a friend in the business and I don't feel like just another transaction. The personal service is what will always have me going back to David and Stratton Finance.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Andy Cartwright

Andy CartwrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and good rates compared to some dodgy car yards!

I needed a small loan towards a Ute Sam Mansfield was easy to deal with and got me the loan in just a few weeks and a good rate thank you

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H (2011-Present)

Dave41Morayfield

Worst One out There!!!

Seriouslly, the worst possible and most disorganised Company I have ever dealt with. Firstly, they screwed me on the quote. Completely under-quoted everything, leaving with me big deficit...I am now paying it off. It really isnt worth the tax break once you factor in their high admin fee, in regards to the tax break and the fee at the start of the contract. Their Customer Service is the worst. And, they state they pride them selves on it?? I had to get a re-quote four times in the contract. Very shady, and they won't provide actual invoices for petrol costs. They give you a spread sheet which CAN be manipulated. I ended refinancing. Avoid these muppets like the plague.

Loan Start DateNovember 2016
Car ModelMazda 3 BM

Greg P

Greg PSydney, NSW

Responsive service and great rate

Stratton responded promptly to my original enquiry. Michael keep me informed of progress at all times and provided great guidance on my car loan options. Got me a really good rate loan and took care of a lot of details. Highly recommended

Car ModelRenault Mégane BFB (Hatchback) R.S. 280

Outstanding customer service

Extremely satisfied with Stratton, Johnny was so so so so patient with all my questions and extremely professional but in a nice casual way, would highly recommend him to anyone.

Car ModelSubaru Outback

Review

ReviewSouth West, WA

Great experience

Needed a car loan fast and at a great Rate.
Erin Crofton was brilliant!!!! She was always available to pick up the phone, easy to talk to, extremely informative and helped me every step of the way.

Car ModelToyota Prado J150 Altitude 4 Cylinder, 3 Litre

gjacobs

gjacobs

Appalling service - don't go near them,

We negotiated for two weeks over the purchase of a vehicle requiring only $15,000 in finance. I provided my bank statements, a letter from my major source of ongoing income and my credit rating (highest level) to substantiate my income of $100K plus pa as a contractor with $75K in cash reserves. At the very last moment when my husband had travelled to Sydney to collect the vehicle, I was informed they only loan to salaried employees. So if you are a farmer, a doctor, a dentist, a business owner or anyone else who can't produce a payslip be warned not to bother even trying. If, on the other hand, you are trying to raise $50K for a vehicle well beyond your means as an apprentice, you're probably OK.

paul

paulMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service from Tom Foster, nice and easy to deal with and all done from home with a great interest rate, I will use them again and I would highly recommend Stratton

CJ Gough

CJ GoughSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

I have my own finance service provider but the offerings and the service levels provided by Luke Levisohn at Stratton far exceeded my previous experience with my existing facility. He was patient with my circumstances, professional with his dealings and got me over the line when things got a bit challenging. I would recommend Luke at Stratton anytime to anyone.

Madeline C.

Madeline C.Sydney, NSW

No response - limited communication

I had a bad experience with Stratton initially in August 2019 where I just received a text message after lodging my details online to say 'Macquarie Leasing can't provide you with finance'.
I then got in contact with a member of the team in October 2019 and all was great, they advised that my credit history was ok and should be a good outcome.
It's now been over a week since I last heard from them, after emailing and calling on multiple occasions.
I just wanted to find out my outcome, good or bad so I can know my next steps.
For a service like Stratton, I chose them to reduce the impacts on my credit score, which has only come to worsen now because of this.
Wish I steered clear of Stratton to begin with and went elsewhere.

LORRAINE L.

LORRAINE L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I must be just one of the unlucky ones, I went for these guys after seeing all the good reviews, however I found their services not only unprofessional but lacked communication

Great Customer Service

There is a reason why I keep going back to Stratton Finance; Great customer service, friendly people, no hidden costs, and competitive rates. I would recommend Stratton Finance for personal or Commercial financing solutions.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz M-Class W166 ML 250
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jeanette, thanks for the great review. Helping people with their finance is what we do best!

Fast and efficient

We chose to go with Stratton and couldn't be happier with the results.
My husband was in a car accident and our car was written off. Having a young family, we needed a new car quickly. With barely enough time in the day to do anything anymore, I was relieved to be dealing with Jason Diab throughout the whole process. He helped me with the details, the paperwork, answered any questions I had and arranged everything for us. He got us an initial rate which we were happy with, but he insisted he could do better and we ended up with a great rate. He was very helpful throughout the whole process.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mary, thank you for the wonderful review. We're really happy to hear that Jason went the extra mile to secure you a great deal. I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to him.