Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans Questions & Answers

Verifiedstrattonfinance.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Grant
Grant · Car & Ute Loans

Since Stratton Finance got a lot of 5 Star Reviews here, I am curious My Wife and I are on Disability Support Pension just got a Pre Approval Loan for $12,000 over 4 Year Term with repayments of $216.55 per fortnight through Freedom Capital Finance. It has something to do with Maximum Lend due to serviceability.

I spoke to a Broker at Zoom Car Loans and told me straight up that even though you could have a great Credit Score unless you own your own home and not renting being on DSP or even on Aged Pension chances are you will never get low interest car loan with a 5 to 7 year term, due to we are classified as a high risk. Being on DSP or Aged Pension get regular payments higher than Job Seeker Payments. When those who are working get lower interest loans with 5 to 7 years there is no guarantee that they are still working all that time, which would mean they would be even a higher risk if not found other employment with in 30 days to 3 months possibly. Those who are on DSP or Aged Pension esp. in our situation with same interest PA from those who are working and 5 to 7 year term could easily afford the repayments with no stress as long allowed to have a fair go.

Ray H.
Ray H. · Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance   DM

Hi Ray, great question. We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Thanks,
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Select a listing for your question
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2022. Learn more