Part of Stratton Finance 4.8

1,618 reviews
Arcangelo P.
Arcangelo P.

Just completely satisfied

This is not the first time I’ve dealt with Stratton Finance. I had been happy with them previously. I expected the same experience but they actually surprised me with how they improved by their faultless customer service (a notable mention to Louis Fok)..
Follow up and updating was impeccable. Show details ·  1
Steve De Bono
Steve De BonoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My new Genesis GV70

Competativly tuned for buisness car finance. Very friendly and prompt service with good product choices. Show details ·  1
Hayat
Hayat

Amazing service

Anthony was very professional and efficient in organising the loan for my car. His service was amazing, and he was very supportive in assisting me with organising finance that was customised to my needs, especially when we were going back and forth with the numbers. He remained friendly and patient, making the whole process a breeze. Thanks Anthony! Would highly recommend. Show reply
Alexandra
Alexandra

James is the best

Only the best. Used James de Ruiter for years, always the best. Fast, efficient. what a team !!! Show reply
R Prasad
R PrasadCanberra 2600, ACT
  Verified Car & Ute Loans

I will 100% go back to Stratton Finance and work with Kevin Yin for any future loans that I need

I can't recommend Kevin Yin highly enough. He was referred to me by some friends and I'm so glad that they did. Working with Kevin on sorting out my car finance was a great experience. He was super responsive via email, text and phone calls, regularly going above and beyond what I expected. He wouldn't hesitate to talk through options and scenarios answering all of my questions, which is exactly how I like to work with advisors. I've already said to Kevin that I'll be coming back to him for any future loan products they offer because I know the experience will be hassle free. Kevin also provided very competitive offers which I checked against other providers. Great value for money and excellent service - can't ask for more! Show details ·  1
lisa t.
lisa t.
  Car & Ute Loans

The best finance broker around

Peter is always a pleasure to deal with, keeps you updated and gets the job done efficiently. Show details ·  1
Ellen
Ellen

Very happy

I had a great experience with Ben, he was always contactable and helpful.
Great service thankyou! Show details ·  1
Milton M.
Milton M.
  Verified Car & Ute Loans

Finally, I’ve purchased my dream car!

On my second car loan with Straton finance and can’t thank enough Finance Consultant Matthew Nicol who made it possible.

Finally, I’ve purchased my dream car and Mathew not only offered me a good interest rate, but he made it all in just one week, hence helping me secure the car given that more than 50 people were chasing it. Show details ·  1

Jenny N.
Jenny N.

Best finance services ever

We have been trying to find a good loan services to buy a new car for weeks. Stratton contacted me directly after I fill in the query online, and they are super patient and provided us lots of options, and helped us find out the option which is suitable to our situation. If you need a loan services, I recommend you Stratton, you will get a 5 stars professional and friendly services. Show details ·  1
Hibbert
HibbertSydney, NSW2 posts

Supportive and professional

Motu was very professional and helpful. He made the car loan application very easy. He was always contactable and responsive to my questions. I highly recommend going through Motu at Stratton. Show details ·  1
Max MacKenzie
Max MacKenzieSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Car & Ute Loans

Louis Is AMAZING

Louis Fok was amazing, there was many hoops we had to get through to get my car (the process went for a month). He remained calm and resilient and helped me through the whole process, speaking to managers, salesmen and organising insurance. Show reply
Reapi M.

Used simple to understand language Show details ·  1
Lesley
LesleyNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Awesome service

Thank you Alexander from Stratton Finance for making the whole loan process so easy for me. Alexander was patient and helpful and knew his products well. His advice gave me everything I needed to make an informed decision regarding what loan and insurance products were best for me. The whole process was easy and stress free. If anyone needs car finance, Stratton Finance should be your first stop. Show details ·  1
Rod L.
Rod L.Sydney, NSW

Superb Service

Once again James & the team at Stratton finance did an exceptional job setting up car finance for me. This is the second vehicle in which James has helped me with and on both occasions I have found him to be exceptionally helpful, friendly and professional. Thanks James (and the team). Show reply
Jason Parker
Jason ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional

Arguably the best team I’ve dealt with all credit too Sam Manfield getting a loan for a new car was easy, and being notified of how it all works and finding the best car loan for me was truly amazing.
Sam is a professional in this area and I have nothing but praise and would recommend him to anybody looking for a car loan thanks mate chat soon Show details ·  1
Emma R.
Emma R.
  Car & Ute Loans

Great service stress free and was done so quickly will defiantly recommend and I will use again . Show details ·  1

Julian B.
Julian B.

Easy car purchase through Stratton

I went through Tipene Maguren from Stratton Finance for my new car loan and couldn’t be happier with the service. Tipene was thorough, explained the application process clearly, found me a very competitive rate and was extremely responsive. Highly recommend his services. Show details ·  1
Jess and Jay
Jess and JayAlbany2 posts
  Car & Ute Loans

Too easy business vehicle loan

I used Stratton Finance (via Erin CROFTON) to obtain a business vehicle loan. The process was made really easy and I was kept updated every step of the way. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Sravanthi
SravanthiSydney, NSW

Very responsive customer service

Quick quotation we got as soon ask for loan quotation Show details ·  1
Sam L
Sam L2 posts

Repeat customer

I have dealt with Stratton before and just like before, everything went to plan. Service efficiency accuracy and feedback were all at 100% I thank Michael Papageorgiou for his service and highly recommend Michael & Stratton.

Thanks again.
David Mahoney Show details ·  1

AtulW
AtulW

Smooth sailing and helpful

I am glad I went back to Sratton for the second time. I had obtained a car loan from them a long time ago and remembered the process as smooth. This time it was smooth sailing too. Damien was absolutely helpful, patient and had answers to my numerous questions. He made it easy by identifying products suitable for my need, explaining the pros and cons of each and generally helped me zero in on a final choice. He kept me informed along the way, waited patiently when the car was delayed and helped settle the loan as soon as the car was available. I would not think twice before going back to Stratton and Damien if I need another loan. Show reply
dthel86
dthel86Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent and easy process

Kevin Yin, was an absolute legend to say the least. He is very punctual, thorough, and always makes time for his client and makes sure the job is done right. I wouldn't have anyone else looking after us in this situation. I could not recommend any one other than Kevin YIn. Show details ·  1
Melvin J.
Melvin J.
  Car & Ute Loans

Great service by the team. Special thanks to Demi for making the process so smooth and easy with quick responses and easy handling. Show reply
Lisa X.
Lisa X.

5 stars!

Cannot fault the team at Stratton and if you get the pleasure of having Asher as your representative, I can guarantee you will be in very good hands. He was professional, honest, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Just wish I had found them earlier for previous car loans! Will definitely be going back if ever needed and will recommend them to anyone that will listen. 5 stars! Show reply
Martin T.
Martin T.
  Car & Ute Loans

Great service , very easy to work with I highly recommend there service. Show details ·  1
Ela S.
Ela S.

Sandro

Sandro was very friendly and he sorted out application in a timely manner. He communicated with us every step throughout the process .we are very happy with our decision. Show reply

Joy L.
Joy L.Perth, WA

Best vehicle broker

They are the best in the business. They make it look easy. Edward is the best of the best. Antony i so helpful and makes the process hasslefree

Highly highly recommend Show details ·  1

Chris. P
Chris. PSydney, NSW

Superb

Thanks Adam really appreciate your help with our buisness vehicle loans. Process is always smooth with no complicated problems.

Definitely recommend using Stratton finance. Show reply

Imogen S.
Imogen S.

Highly Recommend Lilian

Lillian Biltoft was amazing and did everything she could I could get the car I wanted which was the hyandai i30 for finance (Loan). Definitely recommend her and she knows people you can go through if you want an easy trade in for a new car. Thanks again Lilian
Imogen Show reply
Maddie
MaddieGoldfields, WA
  Car & Ute Loans

Erin was brilliant from start to finish. Friendly, timely and transparent through the whole process. Show details ·  1
JimK
JimK2 posts
  Fair Incentive Car & Ute Loans

Awesome Service

Exceptional Service - Dealing with Zenia. She was unbelievably helpful and made the process of applying for my loan simple, easy and uncomplicated. She also helped me with my insurance and provided excellent recommendation.
I Cannot recommend Zenia enough!! Show details ·  1
Ivan G.
Ivan G.Hunter Region, NSW

Very Satisfying Experience

I dealt with Adam who was super helpful,patient and great to deal with in securing a loan/lease for my new corolla.When I went to collect from dealer, it was super quick with no hassle because All the paper work etc was completed very thoroughly prior to pick up. Show details ·  1
James
James2 posts

Happy

Great to deal with. Anthony was very helpful and replied to my queries promptly. The finance that he secured was cheaper than those offered by the dealer. Show details ·  1
Brittany
BrittanySydney, NSW

Kevin Yin! Thank you

Kevin Yin was absolutely incredible.
Kevin was efficient, honest & made us feel so comfortable during the process of our loan.

We have now been approved at an exceptional interest rate & we are so grateful for Kevin.
I could not recommend Stratton/Kevin enough.

Thank you Kevin. Show reply

JPT
JPT
  Car & Ute Loans

Julien was so helpful. I never felt pressured or rushed. When I was ready to go ahead, he found me a great rate and made the whole process really easy. Show details ·  1
Chris C.
Chris C.

AAA service

Amazing experience working with Beau at Stratton from start to finish. Great communication throughout with any questions (no matter how silly) answered promptly. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Car & Ute Loans

Stratton is always awesome to deal with

Stratton is always awesome to deal with. Chris Doyle and Jessica Adams were both fabulous - fast, professional and got it all sorted without fuss. They ensured things moved quickly, and I got all the information I needed. I have been with Stratton for close to 10 years now and highly recommend using them. Show reply
Peter Q.
Peter Q.

A-plus

I've been working with Sam Mansfield for my financial needs over the last six years. Here are a few key points about my experience:

- **Professionalism**: Sam consistently demonstrates high levels of professionalism in every interaction.
- **Efficiency**: He's remarkably quick in addressing and resolving any finance-related queries or tasks.
- **Recommendation**: Based on my positive experiences, I highly recommend Sam to anyone in need of finance services. In fact, I plan to refer him to my son, who is gearing up for a significant asset purchase soon.

Overall, Sam has been an invaluable resource for my finance needs, and I trust he'll offer the same excellent service. Show reply

michelle m.
michelle m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Satisfied

Juilen has been great to work with. Excellent communication and guidance through the process Show reply
Deb
DebGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

Easy to contact, kept up to date on processing. Very happy to look recommend. Staff friendly and switched on. Show reply
  • 2