Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
Part of Stratton Finance  4.8 (2,245)

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans (page 2)

Verifiedstrattonfinance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,533 reviews · Statistics

96% · 1,47754 · 4%
Loan TypeFixed Rate (1,013), Variable Rate (92), Line of Credit (11) and Split (1)
Loan Term5.408 years
4.8 (1,296)
4.9 (1,388)
4.8 (1,346)
4.8 (1,341)
Loans processed in timely manner
Excellent customer service
Competitive rates
Best Car Loans
See the Best Car Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stratton Finance › Car & Ute Loans1,533 reviews
Sean
Sean

Great service and communication

Rhys was easy to deal with, no fuss and not like a salesman. Found ways to make it work and communicated clearly the whole time. Would recommend highly. Thanks again Show reply
Kayce
Kayce
  Car & Ute Loans

Lee from Stratton finance was fantastic

Lee was very transparent and determined to assist me. He was helpful and informative during the whole process. Everything went smoothly and was done within good timing, highly recommend Lee. Show details ·  1
Sang T.
Sang T.WAPerth, WA

Very good service

I am happy with my loan Angecy, he is a good person. Show reply
Stevie
StevieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Car & Ute Loans

Amazing!!!

Vassi was on it from the word go even when I didn't have a car picked out. His attention to detail gave us more options with lenders, and the follow-up was simply the best. Vassi kept me informed through the whole process so I knew what was happening. Just amazing customer service and one extremely satisfied customer. Will add a photo after I pick it up. Show details ·  1
norm Y.
norm Y.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Car & Ute Loans

You need a battler, ask for Lillian

From the 1st phone call, to the last, and every one in between. Lillian was prepared to find us the best possible loan. Not only did she secure us a loan she did it at a rate where my wife and I were more than satisfied with. And with my abysmal credit score, messy bank accounts and average income, it was not an easy task. But she went to war with the lenders and won. She was very transparent, with fees, and costs so we were happy the finders fee. Now we pick up our new 2023 Staria in 2 days. Show details ·  1
Tammy
TammyNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Car & Ute Loans

Best customer service ever. Sandro is amazing

The best customer service I have ever had. Well done Sandro, you made the process so comfortable for us. Thanks for going above and beyond. Other companies could learn alot from you.
Thank you so much we really appreciate it. Show details ·  1
Michael R.
Michael R.NSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Outstanding Service

I have been using James and Stratton for more than 20 years, every time I have been very satisfied with the service and level of professionalism that are second to none. Show reply
Jay
JayVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easiest Process Yet!

I approached Trevor through my accountant. From the word Hello, Trev made my life easier every step of the way. If you are looking for professionalism, trustworthiness, approachability and a broker who addresses your specific needs, I would look no further than Stratton Finance. Will definitely be going back with any future prospects. No hidden fees or costs, no hassles or pressure to sign with Stratton and everything presented in black and white with the customers best interests at the center. Show details ·  1
Jade E.
Jade E.

Marco - Stratton Finance A+++++++

Marco went above and beyond for me! When the first car purchase fell through due to issues with the car dealer, Marco found me the car I wanted in a newer model and made the deal happen even getting the price down. I didn't have time to be disappointed. Marco was kind and so knowledgeable and more than helpful. I struggle to find time with my work to get things done so he took a huge weight off my shoulders finding the new car and making the deal happen. Show details ·  1
Luis Del Rosario
Luis Del Rosario
  Car & Ute Loans

The consultant was amazing and very helpful

I needed a car loan and the consultant did her job very well even when the seller was very difficult to deal with. Show details ·  1
Matthew M
Matthew M

Excellent Service

I have been contacted by “Bill Koikas”. He helped me get my car loan fast and easy. Show reply
Matt H.
Matt H.WAPerth, WA

Good service

I was looked after by the team with great communication from start to finish. The process was professional and stress free. Show details ·  1
Ahmed
Ahmed

Went above and beyond!

Not everything was in my favor to get the things approved but they tried the hardest and made sure that i get the best deal out there for me. Show details ·  1
Billy P.
Billy P.

Excellent servies

I dealt with Rhiannon Burns and it was smooth sailing from start to finish. Could not be happier with Rhiannon's services Show reply
ProTrade G.
ProTrade G.2 posts

Very helpful

Protective Trade Group (protradegroup.com.au) has been using Stratton finance to purchase our fleet for many years now, simply because they do an amazing job! I can highly recommend them Show details ·  1
Morgen S.
Morgen S.

Easy to do Business with

I chose Stratton because they provided me with valuable information and did not bombard me with useless, generic information.

I received assistance from Jason at Stratton, he was helpful, professional and very proficient. His perseverance and knowledge allowed me to make an educated decision. I am so happy with my decision and I can not thank Jason enough for making this process as easy as possible. Show details ·  1

Sonnleys
SonnleysSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect car loan

Im really happy with the services from Stratton finance, especially all the help Harry Longley gave me to get my car loan so I’m very satisfied and happy Show details ·  1

Kevin is the best!

Best in the business. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Kevin is the ultimate professional and makes the process a breeze. Show details ·  1
Sadik
Sadik

Great experience

Asher looked after me with a car purchase. He was excellent to deal with and answered my many questions. He was great at explaining everything and made the whole process nice and easy. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Rob
Rob

New car loan

Again Kevin delivered helping us through the process especially at the end when modern technology through us a curve ball not feeling well Kevin still managed to get the loan sorted so thats a 10/10 from me Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulVictoria3 posts

Well done

Jean acted professionally at all times through out the whole deal he had a bit to sort out for me to obtain finance and although the price is high its given me a platform to regain a good credit rating cheers bud
Jess
Jess

New car!!

Mitch was super easy to deal and answered any questions I had , I had a phone call with in 24hrs of making an enquiry and then with in 2 weeks everything g was approved and I got my new car. Show details ·  1
Dean
Dean

Pleasure to deal with

Jean was great, any questions or concerns I had no matter how small or silly he was there to answer. Will use again Show reply
Imran
Imran

Excellent and very professional

This is my third time dealing with Stratton and they have always been great .
Got me the best rates with very prompt and efficient turnover. Show details ·  1

Super easy process!

Katrina helped so much! She made the whole process seamless ! Show reply
Courtney
Courtney

Car loan !

Nicola was very helpful,understanding and patient with all questions .
She's great at making things happen and getting things finalised.
Was a pleasant experience dealing with her would recommend to anyone ! Show details ·  1

Syeed Khandker
Syeed Khandker

MG Excite Car loan

Good and fast loan approval, efficient, professional and on time service. Show reply
Nathan F.
Nathan F.
  Car & Ute Loans

Fast, efficient, easy to deal with

Used Stratton for the first time to help facilitate a purchase for a private sale. Lilian did all the ground and followed up any questions I had even after hours. I was very happy with the service and will be going back for future help. Show details ·  1
Costas H.
Costas H.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

A pleasant experience

Andrew was always responsive to any calls or emails and was happy to show me different proposals to find one to suit.
A pleasant experience.
Mike031
Mike031

Excellent service from Paul

Paul from Stratton always went above and beyond to inform me each step of the way throughout my car loan process.
Thank you Paul for you excellent work, highly recommend whoever is seeking finance for their next purchase to get through to Paul Peppas at Stratton finance! Show reply
Glynn
GlynnWAPerth, WA3 posts

Outstanding service from Stratton

My experience with Stratton finance was absolutely brilliant.
From start to finish it was stress free and I was always updated every step of the way.
5 star service from Jean Marriot who was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire process.

I will use Stratton and Jean every time I need finance. Epic service. Thanks a million Show details ·  1

Ben Maher
Ben MaherWAPerth, WA

Excellent service!

Fast, thorough service. Incredibly helpful, taking on all the tedious work out of the loan process. Show details ·  1
Jaime Vosper
Jaime Vosper

First car loan

Lewis was just awesome in helping me get my first car loan. Any questions I had he was happy to answer in depth and was so fast to respond to any email I sent through! Will be recommending Stratton Finance to anyone who is in need for a loan. Show reply
Faith
Faith

My New Baby!

I love the new Omoda 5 Ex that I own! I got it with no hassle at all. Everyone was great with their service. Show reply
Loulabelle
LoulabelleNSWNorthern Region, NSW

Best Customer service -So Easy

John was so easy to deal with. From my initial phone call nothing was too hard. Very simple. Approved in a few hours and everything taken care off.
Highly Recommend Show details ·  1
Sam
SamVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would Not Go Anywhere Else

Enquired with Stratton Start of last week within days they found me an incredible deal. 4 days later the car is delivered and I could not be happier. Matt was awesome. Laid it all out so simply and just got it all done. Would never go anywhere else. Show details ·  1

Joe Baovac
Joe BaovacNSWSydney, NSW
  Car & Ute Loans

The car is great and the service from stratton was fantastic

Andrew from startton has been looking after our needs for over 15 years, Great to deal with and service is outstanding. No hassles on every occasion. Show details ·  1
ELIZABETH CARBONILLA
ELIZABETH CARBONILLA2 posts

Our Ute purchase

We are very very happy with Stratton finance loan .we very happy and grateful with Ute loan and how you and your Librerty team handle everything thank you very much for everything. Show details ·  1
Brian
Brian

Unreal service from Matt Seale

Found the service from Matt at Stratton was superb and the process was simple and easy. Show details ·  1
Darin
DarinVICNortheast, VIC2 posts

Great job

The easiest time I've had getting finance for my new car. Outstanding communication kept me up to date and the service was fast. No fuss at all, would/will use them again in the future. Show details ·  1

Extra Information