Part of Stratton Finance  4.8

98% · 992 · 2%

Karyn L.
Karyn L.3 posts

Easy Peasy!

Wow easy experience from beginning to end! Anthony was friendly and available quickly for any questions that we had. A majority of the application was online> Very happy with the whole process and would recommend to family and friends. Thank You! Show details ·  1
Michele J.
Michele J.South East Queensland, QLD
  Caravan & RV Loans

Easy, smooth, Quick and fast finance

From my first contact with Shane it was so quick and easy. We explained what we wanted due to us being self employed, we discussed figures and Shane made it happen. When he found the right finance he advised us of our repayments, emailed all the documentation and we signed the dotted line and done. New caravan ready to go .Thank you i will be recommending you to anyone who needs help with finance. Show details ·  1
Noeline janson
Noeline jansonSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new jet ski

Karan was professional kept me informed all the way through my application and made the process very easy.Would definitely recommend karan to anyone who is looking to obtain finance.Great job  Show details ·  1
MEC
MEC Central West, NSW2 posts
  Caravan & RV Loans

They ask for a rating before they have done anything

They can’t read pay slips, and to ask for a rating before they have done anything, terrible company, obviously got there good ratings by doing this. Wake up people, better rates elsewhere.
Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance   DM
Gary
GaryCentral, SA2 posts
  Caravan & RV Loans

Easy to work with, love the new van

Stratton's are so easy to deal with. No pressure, all paperwork was sent through electronically and easy to sign off on. They do all the work. Thank you so much Show details ·  1
boad@ rogart
boad@ rogartSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  Caravan & RV Loans

Good support and help through the processes

Micharla helped walk us through the laborious processes... well paperwork was heavy going...just the norm we suppose.
Rates were competitive and overall we got what we needed.
Would not hesitate to call on them again. Show details ·  1
Application Process
John
John Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Caravan & RV Loans

Love our caravan can’t wait to use it thank you Stratton for your great service

Customer service was great I found the extra costs were a bit high but the rate of the loan I happy with all up very happy with Stratton Finance and Shane made things very easy  Show details ·  1
Kellie M.
Kellie M.Victoria

So good to work with

Karan was amazing at helping us achieve our dream of a new van. He went over and above to deliver an amazing service to us and made sure that we knew what was going on at all times. Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneMelbourne2 posts
  Caravan & RV Loans

Llove the new van. Thanks to stratton finance

So easy to deal with. Very informative and fastly approved.
Thank you stratton finace for making dream of owning a new van possible. Cant wair for van to arrive and to start traveling  Show details ·  1
Dale
Dale2 posts
  Caravan & RV Loans

These guys were so fast and professional and it was so easy for me as a customer

Very satisfied with the service and the quality of their work and knowledge in the loan industry 100% trusted broker. The staff were so helpful and easily contacted as needed. Fast approval and turn around also. Show details ·  1
Annette F.
Annette F.

Love my caravan

Awesome service. Easy to deal with . Very quick turn around. Our caravan was all ready to go when we got there and the hand over was so smooth . Because everything was done Show details ·  1
Jeannita W.
Jeannita W.Northern Region, NSW2 posts

Knowledgeable and Efficient Service

We were lucky enough to strike Melissa as our consultant - she was very professional and efficient throughout the process!! We were very happy with the service we received and would recommend Stratton's without hesitation. Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan5 posts

Perfect solution

I am extremely happy with the work Anthony did for me, the customer service was great as Anthony kept me informed every step of the way.
Anthony found the best rate and made sure the costs were kept down and certainly let me know what my costs would be making sure he worked to the budget I needed to be able to afford my Caravan. All in all Customer service the rate of the loan and satisfaction with everything is high up there for Stratton.
Thanks to Anthony and the team I can certainly recommend Stratton Finance  Show reply
Alan
AlanMurray Region, NSW

Stratton’s Great to Deal with

Dealing with Karan very easy and professional the whole process was effortless, it was all approved within the week, we were also happy with the fee’s, it was great to be able to purchase our dream Caravan. Show details ·  1
Ed c
Ed cSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Caravan & RV Loans

Great service from David and the team

David and the tram at Stratton were great from start to finish everything was approved took about 2 days nothing was an issue even when I had to increase the amount of finance needed  Show details ·  1
Tony
TonySydney Surrounds, NSW
  Caravan & RV Loans

Ćustomer service was great.Jordan was great
No problems with the Experience i Had.everything was smooth AND no issues
Very satisfied customer AND rate i was given. Would recommend to family ok Show details ·  1

ALawrence
ALawrence

Dream come true!

Dealing with Jordan was so easy and she was very thorough. She communicated to us every step of the way. Would highly recommend to anyone! Thank you for making our dream come true!  Show reply
Eric Pickersgill
Eric PickersgillNorth West, QLD3 posts

Caravan Finance

Once the initial deal was verbally agreed to with the caravan dealership, Zac from Stratton Finance was contacted. After talking to Zac the process from there was so simple and stress free. Zac kept us informed from along the way from start of application until finalisation of new contract. Definitely recommend Stratton Finance. Show details ·  1
shannon gray
shannon grayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great experience

Davud at Startton finance was great to deal with.. just gave my details & walla done. finance approved.. obviously a little more involved but thats how it felt..
so easy to deal with & will definatley recommend with friends in need..
 Show reply
Leah
Leah North Western Region, NSW

Anthony was a superstar -

Our consultant was a superstar - working hard to get our loan through before Xmas ! We secured a caravan with only 3 days before Xmas and our intended holiday and we got it all processed in 2 days !!!!  Show details ·  1
Marlene
MarleneIllawarra, NSW

Our dream caravan

The service was excellent did not have any issues .There was no extra cost for this loan.I thought the rate would have been low.I would highly recommend Stratton finance to friends Show details ·  1
Craig Ingram
Craig Ingram

Ease of dealing with Zac

Zac asked for all the relevant documentation, he proceeded with the application and contacted us throughout the approval process. The transaction was smooth and well communicated by Zac at all times. Show details ·  1
Shelley
ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing service

From start to finish. Jordan made the process so easy on our end. A few basic emails from me and she dealt with the rest. Will highly recommend your company  Show details ·  1
Darren
DarrenQueensland

Extremely happy

Extremely happy with the service provided by David and the team at Stratton from the very first phone call made until receiving my caravan attention to detail on every level  Show details ·  1
Jo n Tom
Jo n TomHunter Region, NSW

No fuss

Great customer service. No hidden costs. Got a good interest rate. Very professional. Communication great. Would recommend to anyone after a hassle free loan. Will definitely use again. Friendly staff.  Show details ·  1
Brownie
Brownie4 posts

Finance for New Caravan

from the moment we contacted Zac regarding finance for a new Caravan we felt made at ease, Zac explained the process and what was required, then walked us through the process. We couldn't have had a better experience.  Show reply

Marius
Marius North Queensland, QLD
  Caravan & RV Loans

Best support and customer service

Excellent service and personal support from Haifa. He kept the time limit with clear instructions. Sharing the documents for approval was an easy process and Haifa arranged a very good interest rate for me. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT
  Caravan & RV Loans

Stratton was easy to deal with and very helpful

Anthony was very helpful and guided us through the journey with a high degree of professionalism. He took our calls everything and was able to resolve our query quickly. We got a good rate also Show details ·  1
Application Process
moford
mofordSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great company

They were great. Being a pensioner it is hard to find a lender, Stratton helped me out very nicely with the amount I needed & with good repayments. Recommend them for other pensioners Show reply
AHG
AHG2 posts
  Caravan & RV Loans

Excellent experience from start to finish

Zac is the best broker I've every had the pleasure of working with. From start to finish he made sure I understood every step of the process and worked quickly to turn things around. I got great rates I'm really happy with and it was easy. First time I've ever thought that when going through loan applications! Show details ·  1
Greg Smith
Greg SmithSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Caravan & RV Loans

Everything we had wished for

Dave at Stratton finance could not have been more helpful,the whole application process was easy and explained thoroughly he even organised an inspection of the van we where about to purchase,it was everything that we had wanted,
Thanks Show details ·  1
MLa
MLaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Seniors

Prompt, well mannered, nothing too difficult, offered excellent product to meet our requirements. Always available with no bull explainations. Have recommended to the rest of the family and grand kids. Show details ·  1
Janette and marcus
Janette and marcusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

I highly recommend Zac he made our dreams come true we have been after a caravan for 6 years and Zac was so easy to deal with and just amazing polite funny and easy going . Very professional and we will definitely use him again in the future thank you very much
Janette and Marcus Show reply
Samantha
Samantha

the best

I highly recommend Karan he was so helpful and friendly he is the man to go to for any finance with Stratton so I would definitely use Karan again
thanks and Cheers
Samantha Show reply
Valeta Allen
Valeta AllenNorth Queensland, QLD
  Caravan & RV Loans

Building lots of memories with the granddaughter

Karan was fantastic very helpful and easy to get a long with Nothing was too much trouble for him. Definitely will use Karan again. Good work Karan thanks for everything Show details ·  1
Greg
GregPerth, WA2 posts

Excellence

Dealing with Vijay was a pure pleasure. He was always accessible and was spot on with his numbers. I mucked him around due to COVID-19, but he kept me hoping even when it wears too ugh to deal with people in the east. I’m in WA. Show details ·  1

Mike
Mike2 posts

Feedback

Steve at Stratton Finance (Perth) went above and beyond to settle my loan for a new caravan, all this was done through the COVID-19 period. Communication from Steve was great, he stepped out the process with clear instructions and what documentation I was required to supply, just wish the sales person at the caravan yard had the same ethics. Show details ·  1
Swinetas
Swinetas

Easy Process

Zac and the team were very easy to deal with and made the whole process very simple. From first talking to them at a leisure show to having the finance approved without any hassles at all. Highly recommend them!!! Show details ·  1
Khan
Khan

Great customer service

Great customer service with no problems. Very professional made getting finance and the caravan we wanted easy and hassle free. Would recommend Stratton finance to friends and family. Thank you Show details ·  1
Wayne C
Wayne C3 posts

Caravan Finance

Beau at Stratton Finance was great from start to finish, which i might add wasn’t very long. One phone call and an email and our loan was sorted. Very happy with whole experience. Show details ·  1