Part of Stratton Finance  4.8

97% · 652 · 3%

Jordan S.
Jordan S.Perth, WA

FAst Effective Streamline Service

Our experience with the Stratton Finance Team was another great one. We approached David with our objective and he came through with a positive, cost effective result for us yet again. Show details ·  1
Kevin Mc glynn
Kevin Mc glynn
  Commercial Equipment Loans

Excellent customer service quick friendly an honest

Applied for a excavator loan had the loan approved within a few days very happy customer ,
Recommended to anybody looking for a loan or finance. Friendly honest reliable. Thanks alot  Show reply
Keith P
Keith PCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing service as usual

As usual Ryan has gone above and beyond to make any purchase as seamless and stress free as possible.
Everyone at Stratton it always responsive and punctual with their responses and I always recommend them to anyone looking for finance of any type.
 Show details ·  1
Donna
DonnaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Commercial Equipment Loans

All aspects were great from the service, the speed at which it was processed and rate. The loan was explaind in depth and in easy to understand terms. I would definitley reccomend Show details ·  1
Mandy
MandyGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Unbelievable experience

Jessica Desmond is the lady’s name who looked after me for finance. Called me in morning, said this is easy, emailed me application form, by 5 pm I was approved. I couldn’t believe how stress free it was. What an amazing lady. Thankyou Jessica. Will be telling everyone about Stratton Finance Show details ·  1
MSJ Construction
MSJ ConstructionPerth, WA2 posts
  Commercial Equipment Loans

Erin was a star! What a great experience! Highly recommend!

Erin was an absolute gem! She made our new business car loan easy, stressfree and worth it! She was so professional and friendly. Going above and beyond. I would highly recommend Erin to all my friends who wish to seek finance for such areas. The slightly higher rate than the banks was worth it with her service! I hope it gets transferred to her! Thanks Erin! You're a star and deserve a medal! Show details ·  1
brett.stubenrauch
brett.stubenrauchPerth, WA2 posts

Absolutely Fantastic

David Humble was absolutely fantastic to engage with. I have just started a new business and my old forklift died. One phone call to Dave and he had an approval in a day, secured the new forklift for me, and in three days it was being delivered. Dave's knowledge, ability, and speed at which he approached this for me was outstanding and I certainly will have no hesitation to give Dave a call for all my future financing needs. Many thanks Whiskey Alpha Marine Show details ·  1
Fast and efficient
Fast and efficient

Awesome

Stratton finance are the best, their so fast at what they do ,everything I applied for was approved thanks guys, will definitely b using u guys again soon, awesome team. Show reply
Daniel clark
Daniel clarkPeel, WA

great service

these guys are so great, i was declined credit from another lender and these guys were able to get me a reasonable loan without any issues. would definitely recommend to my friends. Show details ·  1
Joe Coetzee
Joe Coetzee
  Commercial Equipment Loans

Great experience, hassle free and prompt

I had a fantastic experience with Luke at Stratton Finance, no hidden costs and everything was explained to me , I would highly recommend Stratton Finance to anybody who are looking for a great deal Show details ·  1
Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Easy, no-fuss finance

I had never used any finance option other than the traditional bank or in-house financing at a car yard. Zac from Stratton was recommended to me by the boat salesman I was dealing with and I'm so glad I listened.
From our first conversation Zac put me at ease and made the entire process stress-free (and I say that as I'm normally a stress head).
I've told friends and family about Stratton every time someone mentions anything about a new car/caravan or boat.
I've got my own mother calling Zac this week to get finance started for her new car.
Wouldn't go anywhere else again for any of my future financing needs, good work Zac & Stratton. Show details ·  1
Stephen
Stephen3 posts

Highly Impressed!

I would highly recommend David and Stratton Finance for all loan requirements. Everything was explained fully, the rate was very competitive and there were no hidden costs! This is my second loan and both were seamless. Cheers, Stephen. Show details ·  1
Shane H.
Shane H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Commercial Equipment Loans

Chris from stratton was great to work with on my new loan

Chris from stratton was great to work with and the new loan came in on perfect timing. I will use stratton again when I want to buy a new truck. The big banks could learn alot from stratton. Show details ·  1
craig A
craig ASydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Commercial Equipment Loans

Zenia Constanti excellent service fast and spot on the day required many thanks

Very good customer service very satisfied top rating as far as I'm concerned. Costs were as expected. no hidden surprises. I was introduced to Stratton via Zenia at BNI a networking group she is a member of.. Show details ·  1
Patrick T.
Patrick T.

5 star service

I couldn't be happier with the service. James is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to do business with. I would have no problem recommending James and Stratton to family and friends looking for finance. Show details ·  1
Bruce M.
Bruce M.
  Fair Incentive Commercial Equipment Loans

I would recommend Stratton Finance to anybody absolutely fantastic

Julian from Stratton went out of his way to really help me I would recommend him any day I have also told two friends to call Julian and see how he could help them with refinancing their trucks Show details ·  1
Business Loans

Find out how Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans compares to other Business Loans

duesseldorf67
duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW62 posts

Outstanding as expected

I have dealt with James De Ruiter in Sydney's Hills /Northwest for years. He has financed 4 vehicles for my Small Business and the communication, rate, no-nonsense explanations whenever I have a question and timely manner in which everything is arranged is outstanding. I have even had other brokers approach me to say "Hey, I can do better", I seriously doubt it. James and Stratton: My highest possible recommendation, especially if you are a business owner. Show details ·  1
Shane Borg
Shane BorgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I asked for

I have used Stratton 3 times now...
Each time my brochure was Jason Donney , I'm extremely happy with the process all times...
I will be more than happy to use again , couldn't be happier.... Show reply
Den S.
Den S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great to deal with

He went over and beyond to help me get my truck. Everything was explained to me in detail and was a easy transaction for me . A A A A A Show details ·  1
Harry
HarryVictoria

Fantastic rates and service

Jackson gave top-level service the whole way through the process and went out of his way to keep me in the loop.

Everything was explained clearly so there were no unexpected costs.

5/5 - would recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1

Garreth
GarrethAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely amazing service

The guys at Stratton bent over backwards to make sure I was looked after. I could not fault them in anyway. Great result in the end. I love my new machines thank you. Show details
Lucy
LucySydney, NSW2 posts

Always top service with James at Stratton

This is our third finance with James at Stratton and he is always professional and makes the process very easy. I highly recommend Stratton for personal and business finance. Great customer service. Friendly and easy to deal with. Show details ·  1
Adam
AdamSouthern and Hills, SA2 posts

Pretty disappointing experience

Pretty disappointing experience. Jumped through all the hoops and provided all the requested documentation. I was also clear about the loan purpose. I even work full time and am able to meet the loan payment requirements. I’m looking to start a business on top of what I’m already doing. I was just looking to purchase a vehicle rather than go down the road of renting. Now it’s got to a point where the broker won’t even reply to emails. I’m not sure if he is further exploring options or just figures he is wasting his time. Perhaps he could be reminded that he has also wasted mine.
Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance   DM
Wayne Reynolds
Wayne Reynolds
  Commercial Equipment Loans

At last Someone helping small business

Chris made the normally ardusous task of getting a loan easy . How it should be ,but hasn't been in the past with other financial institutions .The interest rate was higher than I expected ,but not ridiculously high . The loan establishment amount was way too much considering the size of the loan ,not proportionate to the a loan amount .Nether the less I was more than happy with my experience .thanks again . Show details
Rian
RianPilbara, WA

Personal loan

How was your customer service experience with this company? Very good.
Did you experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues while on this loan? No
How satisfied are you with the rate you received for this loan? Extremely Show details
Application Process
Johnny D.
Johnny D.

Brilliant

I have been using Steve Kerr at stratton for a number of years now and have always had a good experience. Steve has always managed to get me the deal I was looking for and gone out of his way
to achieve it. Show details
Business Loans

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Commercial Equipment Loans

It's the service that made the difference

The service that Matt provided me made the difference. The choice of Financial Institution meant that he was able to compete with the CBA on rate but the personal service is what made a great experience for me. Show details