Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans

Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans (page 2 of 2)

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (20) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

Adam

AdamSouthern and Hills, SA

Pretty disappointing experience.

Pretty disappointing experience. Jumped through all the hoops and provided all the requested documentation. I was also clear about the loan purpose. I even work full time and am able to meet the loan payment requirements. I’m looking to start a business on top of what I’m already doing. I was just looking to purchase a vehicle rather than go down the road of renting. Now it’s got to a point where the broker won’t even reply to emails. I’m not sure if he is further exploring options or just figures he is wasting his time. Perhaps he could be reminded that he has also wasted mine.

Stratton Finance
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

At last Someone helping small business.

Chris made the normally ardusous task of getting a loan easy . How it should be ,but hasn't been in the past with other financial institutions .The interest rate was higher than I expected ,but not ridiculously high . The loan establishment amount was way too much considering the size of the loan ,not proportionate to the a loan amount .Nether the less I was more than happy with my experience .thanks again .

Rian

RianPilbara, WA

Personal loan

How was your customer service experience with this company? Very good.
Did you experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues while on this loan? No
How satisfied are you with the rate you received for this loan? Extremely

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Business Loans

Find out how Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans compares to other Business Loans

Brilliant

I have been using Steve Kerr at stratton for a number of years now and have always had a good experience. Steve has always managed to get me the deal I was looking for and gone out of his way
to achieve it.

Jon

JonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's the service that made the difference

The service that Matt provided me made the difference. The choice of Financial Institution meant that he was able to compete with the CBA on rate but the personal service is what made a great experience for me.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019