4.9

Aaron T.

Aaron T.Sydney, NSW

5 Star service

Highly recommend tony & the team at stratton were excellent though out my finance & deliver 5 Star service very happy would gladly use them again in the near future great job

Car Model2005-2007 Holden Tigra
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Aaron, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you again.

Vikki

VikkiPerth, WA

So easy and friendly to deal with fast service no stress

Great customer service experience. no hidden issues and great rates. Would highly recommend and use the service again. David took all the stress out of applying for the loan. Great job.

Car ModelMazda 2
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Vikki, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback and we'll be sure to pass this along to David.

David

DavidCanberra 2600, ACT

So simple to deal with. Thank you

Dealing with David Cook was effortless from start to finish, David was very well informed and knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with.I will deal with David and Stratton finance again in the future.

Car ModelVolkswagen
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi David, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

Rob

RobPilbara, WA

Perfect service would recommend to anyone

Excellent service very helpful kept me well informed with everything through the process and got it settled quickly would highly recommend to anyone who is looking at financing a boat

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rob, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're thrilled to hear that you were happy with the whole process.

Sandra

SandraMid North Coast, NSW

Communication was key

I dealt directly with James and found the experience to require little effort on my part . Stratton we’re so good to deal with. I highly recommend this company and will use in the future

Car ModelKia Rio YB S Automatic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sandra, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We highly appreciate your feedback and will be passing this on to James.

Justin

JustinVictoria

Perfect option!

Awesome customer service. Very easy process right from the start. Great, simple form of communication. Settlement was very quick and Scott dealt with it all, right down to finding my insurance. Very grateful for this positive experience.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Justin, we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Enjoy the new car!

MLa

MLaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seniors

Prompt, well mannered, nothing too difficult, offered excellent product to meet our requirements. Always available with no bull explainations. Have recommended to the rest of the family and grand kids.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the 5 star review and taking the time out to provide your feedback.

Matt M

Matt MThe Mallee, VIC

I went from financially stable to almost bankrupt

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Car ModelBMW X5 E70

Highly recommended

In securing a Novated lease in a tight lending environment, Yul was fantastic: professional, efficient and effective with excellent communication. I’ve been dealing with Stratton for over 10 years now.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ash, we're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our service. We'll be sure to pass along these kind words to Yul.

Hoppy

HoppyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapid, professional and great value service

With a 24 hour turnaround, they were fast and responsive. This is the reason I have been dealing with Stratton for nearly 10 years now and keep going back. Highly recommended and can be relied upon to find what is best for you and not themselves.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your continuous support and writing this review for us.

Greg Gonzales car loan

Greg is absolutely Phenomenal and I will only use him regarding car loans !!!
Absolutely professional and prompt to all questions. A seamless and fantastic experience.
I will refer him to everyone !!!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelAudi SQ5
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michael, thank you for the 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Greg.

Albert

AlbertSydney, NSW

New car finance.

Speedy & excellent service. Timely and accurate info. Great stuff! Am a repeat customer for many years now with Adam B. Happy and satisfied all these years...will continue in future to deal with Adam B.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Car ModelKia Sportage
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Albert, thank you for your continued support over the years and taking the time to review our service.

Couldn't be happier with the experience from start to finish

Very straight forward process Bill asked for documents, I provided them. There with minor delays from Stratton and their friendly broker was easy to work with to achieve then end result, my dream car. Thumbs up guys, when I go to finance a property I'll be heading your way first.

Car ModelPorsche Cayenne
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Luke, thanks for providing feedback on our service! We apologise for the minor delays you encountered and wish you all the best with your new dream car!

Happy mum

Happy mum

Easy to deal with and secured me a great car loan

Johnny was easy to deal with. He was to the point and listened to our needs effectively. We ended up securing a very competitive rate. Johnny was happy to workshop different figures and scenarios which is what I wanted most.

Thanks Johnny. Best of luck

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Jasmina

JasminaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car loan

Really professional to work with Stephen he is amazing to deal with I would love to give him 10 stars. These are the best to deal with.Highly recommended Thank you Stephen

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jasmina, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Stephen.

Reds

Reds

Erin from Stratton was absolutely amazing she help me every step of the way in buying my new Ute and made it super easy and convenient for me in my unique circumstances thanks Erin

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Reds, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Erin.

Gary

GaryCentral Queensland, QLD

Very smooth application through Stratton thanks to Katrina

I was a bit shocked at the initial costs,but thanks to Katrina I ended up paying a much lower rate. This was only possible with the determination from Katrina and the team at Stratton to work on a reduced rate for me. Thank you.

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, we're happy to hear that you found our finance process smooth and stress free. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Katrina.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Wonderful Service

The Service I got from Rob was fantastic, he always kept me up to date on the process and loan status. Everything was explained in detail and made sure that once I got my car, evey t was crossed and i was dotted.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mary, we're glad you had a great experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Rob.

Great people to deal with

Excellent experience, couldn't be happier. No hidden costs. 10 out of 10. IF your looking for a professional company to take care of your finance Stratton is by far the best I have dealt with.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dean, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive!

Vincent

VincentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

Very helpful and professional couldn’t ask for better service went through all the details with me kept me up to date what was happening great outcome will definitely use Paul Peppas again

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Car ModelHSV Senator Signature
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Vincent, thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear your purchase with Paul was pleasurable. Enjoy the new Senator! : )