Greg Gonzales car loan

Greg is absolutely Phenomenal and I will only use him regarding car loans !!!
Absolutely professional and prompt to all questions. A seamless and fantastic experience.
I will refer him to everyone !!!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelAudi SQ5
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michael, thank you for the 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Greg.

Albert

AlbertSydney, NSW

New car finance.

Speedy & excellent service. Timely and accurate info. Great stuff! Am a repeat customer for many years now with Adam B. Happy and satisfied all these years...will continue in future to deal with Adam B.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Car ModelKia Sportage
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Albert, thank you for your continued support over the years and taking the time to review our service.

Couldn't be happier with the experience from start to finish

Very straight forward process Bill asked for documents, I provided them. There with minor delays from Stratton and their friendly broker was easy to work with to achieve then end result, my dream car. Thumbs up guys, when I go to finance a property I'll be heading your way first.

Car ModelPorsche Cayenne
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Luke, thanks for providing feedback on our service! We apologise for the minor delays you encountered and wish you all the best with your new dream car!

Happy mum

Happy mum

Easy to deal with and secured me a great car loan

Johnny was easy to deal with. He was to the point and listened to our needs effectively. We ended up securing a very competitive rate. Johnny was happy to workshop different figures and scenarios which is what I wanted most.

Thanks Johnny. Best of luck

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Jasmina

JasminaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car loan

Really professional to work with Stephen he is amazing to deal with I would love to give him 10 stars. These are the best to deal with.Highly recommended Thank you Stephen

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jasmina, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Stephen.

Reds

Reds

Erin from Stratton was absolutely amazing she help me every step of the way in buying my new Ute and made it super easy and convenient for me in my unique circumstances thanks Erin

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Reds, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Erin.

Gary

GaryCentral Queensland, QLD

Very smooth application through Stratton thanks to Katrina

I was a bit shocked at the initial costs,but thanks to Katrina I ended up paying a much lower rate. This was only possible with the determination from Katrina and the team at Stratton to work on a reduced rate for me. Thank you.

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, we're happy to hear that you found our finance process smooth and stress free. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Katrina.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Wonderful Service

The Service I got from Rob was fantastic, he always kept me up to date on the process and loan status. Everything was explained in detail and made sure that once I got my car, evey t was crossed and i was dotted.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mary, we're glad you had a great experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Rob.

Great people to deal with

Excellent experience, couldn't be happier. No hidden costs. 10 out of 10. IF your looking for a professional company to take care of your finance Stratton is by far the best I have dealt with.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dean, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive!

Vincent

VincentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

Very helpful and professional couldn’t ask for better service went through all the details with me kept me up to date what was happening great outcome will definitely use Paul Peppas again

Car ModelHSV Senator Signature
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Vincent, thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear your purchase with Paul was pleasurable. Enjoy the new Senator! : )

Dillon D.

Dillon D.South East Queensland, QLD

Andrew Ruyl was absolutely amazing kept me updated the entire process and had me in my new Ute Quickly

Amazing experience great and friendly service will definitely be referring to anyone in need of a finance broker and will definitely use Stratton’s services again any time I need finance

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dillon, thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience and we'd welcome you back in the future when you're in the market again to upgrade. All the best. : )

John

JohnCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent customer service

They provided ongoing support and access. They were proactive in providing regular updates and were pleased to answer all questions. The process went very smoothly and there was a nice personal touch.

Car ModelKia Cerato BD (Hatchback) S Automatic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi John, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive! : )

Allan B.

Allan B.Central, SA

I was very happy with the service

I was extremely happy with Zac,s service from Stratton. I will definitely recommend Stratton and use Zac again in the near future. Zac gave us the best news for Christmas.

Car ModelHolden Colorado RG
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Allan, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive! We will be sure to pass this feedback on to Zac : )

Most professional service ever

Business should be done all the time! Great helpful people,easy to deal with,great professional service!
Absolutely satisfied with them! Can recommend to anyone who needs a loan! Really happy,best regards thanks

Hayley C.

Hayley C.Wheatbelt, WA

Found my dream car

Great customer service! Very professional, but also friendly. This was my first loan and he walk me through each step. Quickly got back to me on every question I had. Thanks heaps Gavin, and Stratton loans.

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Pat always conducted himself in a highly professional manner, communications were timely, and he was able to achieve an outstanding result. I was very pleased with the outcome and will not hesitate to recommend.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Was made very easily aswell as perfect customer service

Very satisfied with it all of from start to finish with the help by Peter and everyone involved made my first large financial endevour a complete walk through the park.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III
Rangi

RangiSydney, NSW

Am an advocate now

I was a little apprehensive at first being a first time user of a broker but Steve Duha was really really helpful and gave great guidance throughout the process. I was really happy with my experience

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Thanks,