First Class Service!

Outstanding!

David Humble is an absolute pleasure to work with. His customer service and support is absolutely first class. I have purchased 3 cars through Stratton and via David personally and have recommended my friends to do the same, and they all have had similar experiences. Definitely get in touch with David for the very best in service.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the review. We're very lucky to have David as part of our team and that he was able to give you such great service. We'll be sure to pass on your positive feedback.

Tonya Ravenscroft

Tonya RavenscroftWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Luke was great, he went out of his way to help anyway possible.
Everything was explained and there were no hidden costs.
I was very satisfied with the service I received and that is why I gave 5 stars. Thanks Luke

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tonya, thank you very much for taking the time to give such a positive review. We'll certainly pass it on to Luke.

Very good

Very good service I would highly recommend this to friends and family and it was settled quicker then expected so definitely in future I will use this service again thanks

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Alex, thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your recommendation.

Katie

KatieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing rate and communication was fantastic. Kaisa went above and beyond to not only to get our loan but get our car to us when the dealer made errors and held up our finance.

Car ModelVolvo XC90 Mk.I D5 R-Design
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Katie, thank you for the glowing review, we appreciate your feedback. We'll be sure to pass this on to Kaisa.

Ease of dealing with Zac

Zac asked for all the relevant documentation, he proceeded with the application and contacted us throughout the approval process. The transaction was smooth and well communicated by Zac at all times.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Craig, thank you for leaving us a review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Zac. All the best with the new caravan.

Jason

Jason Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I was after

Thanks so much to Liam and ash they couldn’t have been more helpful and made the hole experience so easy and answered any questions that I may have had thanks guys

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to review our service and provide your feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Liam and Ash.

James

Jamescanberra

TIME WASTERS

What was meant to be an easy process turned into a complete nightmare with a very no helpful salesman who kept telling me that he has been doing this for a long time did not give me the time to explain or help me go through the application as i have never done this before .... never again

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi James, we're very disappointed to hear this. Please email your full name and mobile number to complaints@stratton.com.au so we can investigate this matter further. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Fabulous customer service!

Nate went above and beyond! He helped greatly and the whole process from start to finish menwt I had my dream car in 5 days as putting down my deposit! Thankyou again Nate. I’ll be recommending you to all of my friends who require finance

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Car ModelKia Sorento AWD Diesel SLi
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Casey, thank you for taking the time to review our service! We're happy to hear that you were delighted with our loan process.

Aaron T.

Aaron T.Sydney, NSW

5 Star service

Highly recommend tony & the team at stratton were excellent though out my finance & deliver 5 Star service very happy would gladly use them again in the near future great job

Car Model2005-2007 Holden Tigra
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Aaron, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you again.

Vikki

VikkiPerth, WA

So easy and friendly to deal with fast service no stress

Great customer service experience. no hidden issues and great rates. Would highly recommend and use the service again. David took all the stress out of applying for the loan. Great job.

Car ModelMazda 2
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Vikki, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback and we'll be sure to pass this along to David.

David

DavidCanberra 2600, ACT

So simple to deal with. Thank you

Dealing with David Cook was effortless from start to finish, David was very well informed and knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with.I will deal with David and Stratton finance again in the future.

Car ModelVolkswagen
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi David, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

Rob

RobPilbara, WA

Perfect service would recommend to anyone

Excellent service very helpful kept me well informed with everything through the process and got it settled quickly would highly recommend to anyone who is looking at financing a boat

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rob, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're thrilled to hear that you were happy with the whole process.

Sandra

SandraMid North Coast, NSW

Communication was key

I dealt directly with James and found the experience to require little effort on my part . Stratton we’re so good to deal with. I highly recommend this company and will use in the future

Car ModelKia Rio YB S Automatic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sandra, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We highly appreciate your feedback and will be passing this on to James.

Justin

JustinVictoria

Perfect option!

Awesome customer service. Very easy process right from the start. Great, simple form of communication. Settlement was very quick and Scott dealt with it all, right down to finding my insurance. Very grateful for this positive experience.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Justin, we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Enjoy the new car!

MLa

MLaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seniors

Prompt, well mannered, nothing too difficult, offered excellent product to meet our requirements. Always available with no bull explainations. Have recommended to the rest of the family and grand kids.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the 5 star review and taking the time out to provide your feedback.

Matt M

Matt MThe Mallee, VIC

I went from financially stable to almost bankrupt

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Car ModelBMW X5 E70

Highly recommended

In securing a Novated lease in a tight lending environment, Yul was fantastic: professional, efficient and effective with excellent communication. I’ve been dealing with Stratton for over 10 years now.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ash, we're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our service. We'll be sure to pass along these kind words to Yul.

Hoppy

HoppyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapid, professional and great value service

With a 24 hour turnaround, they were fast and responsive. This is the reason I have been dealing with Stratton for nearly 10 years now and keep going back. Highly recommended and can be relied upon to find what is best for you and not themselves.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your continuous support and writing this review for us.

Greg Gonzales car loan

Greg is absolutely Phenomenal and I will only use him regarding car loans !!!
Absolutely professional and prompt to all questions. A seamless and fantastic experience.
I will refer him to everyone !!!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelAudi SQ5
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michael, thank you for the 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Greg.

Albert

AlbertSydney, NSW

New car finance.

Speedy & excellent service. Timely and accurate info. Great stuff! Am a repeat customer for many years now with Adam B. Happy and satisfied all these years...will continue in future to deal with Adam B.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Car ModelKia Sportage
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Albert, thank you for your continued support over the years and taking the time to review our service.