1 review

Minimal Fuss - Efficient Customer Service

Excellent company to deal with. Very efficient with their email and phone follow up. They understand the industry well enough to cut out the nonsense and provide a great level of customer service. Recommended.,

Application Process
Loan TypeSplit
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the great review and we're happy you had a great experience with us.

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Stratton Finance Caravan & RV Loans

Stratton Finance Boat Loans

Stratton Finance Boat Loans

4.5
CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Contact Number 1300 787 288